Why are you fags so obsessed with interracial couples?

Why are you fags so obsessed with interracial couples?
Why do you even care? If they are happy, thats none of your fucking business.
Or are you just jealous or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

theestablishment.co/my-husbands-unconscious-racism-nearly-destroyed-our-marriage-6eaeec301161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much, and black culture is just annoying as fuck.

Taking another group's women is an element of conquest.

>If they are happy, thats none of your fucking business.

muh individual, fuck collectivism.

Go away hedonistic nihilist.

Doesn't it make available a woman in their group, though?

>t. nazi larping low testo virgin weebs jealous of Abduls BBC destroying your girls.

That is one white Blackman.
Carlton!?

White women are far more desirable to pretty much everyone than black women.

To be fair, muslim men can marry up to four non-muslim women (all children automatically muslim) while a non-muslim man must convert before marrying only one muslim woman. The religion was designed to spread like a virus.

Sup Forums is jealous as fuck over the BBC, why do you think they spend so much time fixated on cuckolding?

>Saying you don't like seeing interracial couples
>Posting nonstop about how you think it's a good thing interracial couples exist, trying to justify ir relationships, and constantly speculating why people dislike ir relationships
Which sounds more obsessive?

Why do liberals care when an invasive species is introduced to a new habitat and it starts destroying the native species?

I blame barry obummer. He made race eveything.

yeah goyms? whats wrong with my nigger wife? Its not like I am a race traitor or something, r-r-right?

its is impossible to be happy that way they are deluding themselves. this also is true with the fags and lbtq shit. their love is not real it is a selfish display. happiness and love only truly exist in straight marriage with a similar race.

I want an explicitly white state, to esure the continuation of my people. Coalburners are free to go to Apefrica if they want to shit out niglets and raise them on their own.

Being half nog is fucking horrible.

Should just call it internigger

Carlton is whiter then most white people.

we don't want to pay taxes to support their mongrels they need to go back ape-people should live in the jungle

are you a halfie ?

>Why are you fags so obsessed with interracial couples?

I'm not.

I take a dim view of white female / black male relationships because it's almost exclusively nigger thugs and trailer trash white whores, yet it's pushed by the (((media))) narrative to be cool and trendy and is never accurately displayed. Upper middle class niggers are a fucking rarity, but they're all over TV.

shut the fuck up you pathetic cunt
go spam your racemixing shit on reddit

>Drove home for the weekend. Haven't been back for two months.

>Family decided to go to a steakhouse.

>7/10 older white woman passed by with nigger boyfriend. No ring.

>Once was probably more attractive, but now her eyes have sagged to her laugh lines.

>Braindead nigger with lifeless expression carrying their nigger child in its seat.

>The nigger doesn't give a shit; carries it lifelessly like baggage to ensure sex.

>Married couple comes in with three Aryan daughters.

>She looks at them while nigger is distracted by the game.

>She looks like she wants to kill herself

At their thirties, they'll know they've fucked up burning the coal. Your photo op does not apply to reality.

>host a show on desserts

Couldn't get any whiter than that

It is my business as a taxpayer

Long as they keep taking the fat/ugly ones and keep giving us the hot black ones, I'm fine with it

I'm perfectly okay with it there is no arguments against interracial couples. Part of me actually wants to raise a racemixed baby, maybe I should let Mohammed fuck my girlfriend Alice?

>Why are you fags so obsessed with interracial couples?
Proceeds to start a thread about interracial couples.

I can't blame black men for wanting white women. Have you seen black women?

You are obsessed with it. I dont like them.

Look at arabs, they rape children then blame whitey for their actions. Why would I want more of these genes in my country? Not hard to understand.
>inb4 its cultural

Because I hate niggers and interracial couples create more niggers. They also spread STD's and are dirty subhumans. I wouldn't touch a woman who fucked a nigger or shitskin it's disgusting to me.

But most important reason to me are 14 Words.

can you even into statistics?

get fucked hans, oh wait you probably drink a gallon of Somali semen and praise merkel every morning

>germany
kek
also because people constantly spam black supremacy garbage and the culture of American blacks is terrible

>Look at wh8tes, they rape children then blame jews for their actions. Why would I want more of these genes in my country? Not hard to understand.
>>inb4 its cultural

I love how virgins on this board think that it only happens to "coal burners" and "oil drillers" until they get a child.
50% cheat on their girl/woman/wife while she's preggo or within a year of the child born. She forgives it 50% of the times but no matter what, 50% of those relations fails within 5 years.
Not only black males fuck older women. A lot of white males fed up with bitches tricks and shit do it, even if they got kids.
Sup Forumssters are on average too young to understand that.
It is just that Sup Forums has a complex toward balck males, saddly.

what is it about black women that even males beta-black males disgusted?

they always choose white wimminz

pol/ really got to you
Run before depression engulfs you.

On the one hand, there is an actual concerted effort by elites to meme large scale interracial breeding into reality. There are people pushing this as a way to stamp out racism and, in time, all things will be forgotten.

On the other, you have literal faggots spreading outdated miscegination theories along with eugenics to argue against it.

In reality, a very slim number of people actually date, marry or reproduce outside of their race and the people that do are statistically irrelevant.

I do not feel bad for marrying my wife and having qt feather injun babbies and I'm not about to be a cuck and leave my family because some queers on Sup Forums insinuate that I am a cuck.

In closing, interracial breeding is statistically insignificant and not a big deal. The elites are being creeps and perverts for pushing the Meme. The anti-misceginists need to lighten up and draw more attention to the contrived campaign in the media and less against the people that are in relationships.

Most importantly, marry women you love.

>If they are happy, thats none of your fucking business.

If heroin addicts are happy injecting heroin, that's none of your fucking business.

If a child molester is happy molesting children, that's none of your fucking business.

If a serial killer is happy murdering people, that's none of your fucking business.

>obsessed with interracial couples
You just created a thread about it, with a relevant picture.

>straw man arguement

You are equating people entering a voluntary romantic relationship with pedophilia and murder. You've completely lost the plot, dude.

theestablishment.co/my-husbands-unconscious-racism-nearly-destroyed-our-marriage-6eaeec301161
I just read this article, it makes me sick. Blacks are subhumans

Your second and 3rd examples are retarded as there isn't mutual consent. You are 2/3rd retarded.