Are psychedelics degeneracy or Sup Forums-approved?

are psychedelics degeneracy or Sup Forums-approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7kgMRf9Zr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

approved here

Neutral when used in moderation during your youth. Degenerate when used often, or after the age of 27.

Using them to "explore" your state of mind is okay, using them to party and be a retard are not.

Degeneracy. Drugs with negative side effects are degeneracy.

Yes but not as simple entertainment.
First few times yes you can watch cool shows but after a while you appreciate it in a different way.

Both
Its like saying
>"Are guns for bad guys or good guys?

autists don't believe in drug use period
therefore Sup Forums is against it

Are you retarded? Teens and youth are the ones who shouldn't be taking them. They're not for partying.

Degenerate dubz posters

Completely untrue.

see what i mean

Absolute degeneracy. If you advocate for their usage you are a child who never grew up. New Leftist hippies and druggie """culture""" adolescents love that shit. They misappropriated Huxley's essays on the subject (something written for the counter culture generation anyway) and used it to justify their own self indulgent nonsense

Im an autist and im for psychedelics

Nothing like the dmt goddesses, showing me their geometric 4 dimensional titties.

Life is degeneracy. You begin to die the moment you're conceived. How you spend your fleeting time here in this life is up to you.
You only get at most about 60 years to really enjoy it. I wouldn't recommend allowing others to dictate to you how to do it as they always seem to fuck up themselves.

You don't know what you're talking about. The Jews are the ones who fought tooth and nail to ban this shit. The hippies and LSD users in general were controlled opposition meant to take young people down the party path. Mushrooms and ayahuasca are the only psychedelics you should take if you want enlightenment.

Wonder who could be behind this post

Psychedelics allow a person to come to their own conclusion in life. Not the one they have been told to live. Which is why acid changes you.

this isn't you average everyday autism
this is....advanced autism

Psychedelics are like conflict for the brain . It allows the brain to enter a state of confusion and from that it can learn. Psychedelics are like meditation taken to an extreme, you can learn from it or you can just use it to avoid reality

they're valuable if you know what you're doing.

Facts are facts. No one here is good enough to dictate right and wrong.
If you somehow think you ARE good enough to tell people how they should live their lives, your ego obviously needs a bit of a chill pill.

are you implying that there aren't people that know better

The object is to eat them daily but never get high
I take .2-.5 grams daily

No one knows better when it comes to morality; it's all philosophical horseshit with either no basis (atheist) or founded on religions that have yet to be verified.

>chill pills are degenerate

Not really. You might THINK you know. But in the end, you're just a mortal experiencing this strange existence like the rest of us.
Observe, learn, be patient, and keep that ego in check. Don't be an asshole.

i think that what you're saying is philosophical horseshit with no basis

>religions
>being verified

it's not fucking twitter. if you're asking if religions and morals are true or false, you are deeply, deeply confused about what they are.

a man is nothing without his ego.

there are in fact people that you should listen to and obey because they're simply have a much higher power level.

and if a man can't be an asshole, then he's not a man at all. being an asshole is basically the primary evolutionary focus for males.

What does that achieve exactly

It's not for the mass.

All I can say is kill male niggers and breed nigresses that is all

holy shit, this guy actually fucking knows.

btw 4-aco-dmt is better than shrooms, it's just the 0 acetylized prodrug of psilocin.

and yeah, people. if you're getting 'high' off of psychedelics, it's because you're not strong enough yet. the endgame is taking psychadelics like a prescription and acting completely normal and living a good life.

getting 'high' is just your weakness showing.

>i think that what you're saying is philosophical horseshit with no basis
Fair enough
>if you're asking if religions and morals are true or false, you are deeply, deeply confused about what they are
I think they're man made sets of rules basically a how to on society with a bunch of fucked shit included by retards with personal beefs.
Whether they hold any meaning in anyone's life or even should is another story.
>there are in fact people that you should listen to and obey because they're simply have a much higher power level
>I like to think of myself as one of those people
>t. an insufferable faglord

Whatever makes your boat tick man.

I've heard of microdosing but I would feel better actually hearing a polack explain it as opposed to some chick with 50k youtube subs.

>a man is nothing without his ego.
Ego is also a man's greatest threat.
I didn't say get rid of ego.

>and if a man can't be an asshole, then he's not a man at all. being an asshole is basically the primary evolutionary focus for males.
Then don't cry when the consequences strike.

>I think they're man made sets of rules basically a how to on society with a bunch of fucked shit included by retards with personal beefs.

don't believe everything you're told

Dude that's a waste. You need to take high doses.

Drugs are for losers.

I am bipolar and it replaces all of this.

that gets expensive.

but yeah if 1 gram makes most people trip, you should be able to take 4-5 grams a day and work a job like a normal person.

i thought his post said 2-5 grams shrooms a day.

WTF, I hate atheism now
You really changed my life.

atheists think that atheism is like knowing that you've never purchased comcast cable service, you have never paid comcast cable service any money, and you can prove in court that you've never done business with comcast cable service.

in reality, atheists are like someone who tries to fix their broken television, and failing, declare that there is no such thing as electricity at all.

This; you eventually should be able to take over that part of your brain manually(like when you consciously take control of your breathing or heart-beat); although micro dosing might still be needed, depending on how polluted your environment is.
(protip: move to mountains, around 6000ft/1800m above sea level, at-least 15 minutes away from any large city/metro area)

>100% of atheists think like my strawman
I see you're retarded; I need nothing more from you. Have a good day.

rather than microdosing, a better idea is a high-intensity break in period, where you eat a pound of mushrooms over a couple days, go through a mental breakdown and temporary insanity, and then stabilize.

you would be shocked at the results.

You have concerta, hydrocodone and hydroxizine in there from what I can recognize. Don't think Psychedelics replace those.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=e7kgMRf9Zr0

You may not believe in the occult or in magic, but the people controlling your life do.

>a man is nothing without his ego.
Actually, his ego is seperate from him. Ego/mind is constantly sending out signals to get the conscious entity to identify as the ego and mind instead of realizing that the mind is only a tool used for surviving, not who you are. You can have consciousness without thought but you can't have thought without consciousness.

>this picture I shared from a sperg thread and didn't even bother to rename for posterity's sake proves it!!!

in fact, 100% of atheists are declaring that something does not exist 'because there is no proof', as if that makes any sense.

if you're not self identified as your ego, you're wasting your life. death is to life as night is to day, but, you're still the only YOU you'll ever get.

consciousness and identification is the point of this existence and attempting to deviate from them is the basis of error.

Which are

>Everything including water is degeneracy

Yes nigger. Get in here and surf the astral planes. Mushrooms, LSD, DMT. Your view of the universe will be greatly enhanced. You may go see some dark shit but don't be afraid. Fear is a vibrational state that can be transcended. Srsly, you can call on Jesus and it will always help you.

WE MUST BAN ALL THINGS I SUBJECTIVELY ASSOCIATE WITH DEGENERACY

Mushrooms are the only drug with no negative side affects

your potential as your dream-self realized.

complete liberation of belief.

lots of sex, if you want.

Break-through/heroic doses are essential, but they're more of an "as needed" thing now. After my first few deep dives I craved nothing more then to go back, but I think I learned what I was supposed to from there for now("cleaned my room"). It's strange, but I feel like it tells me when I need it; and when I don't need it, I have no desire to(even though I loved all the experiences, and feel it was one of the most beneficial things I've ever done).
Really opened my eyes to allot of old Cherokee stories about sacred plants revealing their medicine, that I grew up with.

mushrooms are DMT. all forms of DMT have no physiological effects and promote brain health.

This eating and drinking are degenerate they make you live nothing more degenerate than living

Definitely approved

if ur doing psychadelics and u haven't vaccumed, swept, or mopped, ur doing something wrong

>all atheists are gnostic atheists
Every time you post you reveal just a bit more of what you don't, in fact, know shit about.

I do that already because of my autism still might help with refinement of my full potential.

complicating the idea of atheism to create conditions where a statement isn't true

is not actually impressing me

Actually, all psychedelics have the potential to cause circulation problems, and the drugs themselves can instigate underlying psychosis.

Nothing. NOTHING. Is "safe".

>I need to impress you
>I invented the subcategories of atheism because I care about you and your severe retardation
Okay

if there's psychosis lying under you, you're going to need to instigate it at some point.

even if it's not safe, that just means you need to be brave.

You have to source that shit especially mushrooms

LSD and psilocybin are awesome. Weed is cool too.

Anons who are struggling with anxiety/depression should consider microdosing. It's helped me a lot.

Psychedelics are Sup Forums approved.

>doesn't care
>posts

if you don't care you don't matter

ayahuasca is the ultimate redpill

Your personal feelings don't determine your place in the universe, narcissist.
You're as worthless as the thoughts in your head.

Serotonin receptor agonism comes with some negative side effects regardless.
Nothing is safe. It is dishonest to characterize any pharmaceutical substance as safe. ALL pharmacologically active substances carry potential negative side effects.

LSD is synthethic mkultra garbage

Shrooms is the red pills
Ayahuasca is the path to nature (god)

You're wrong.

>personal feelings
>places in the universe
>narcissist
>worthless
>thoughts in your head

memes are cancer

nothing is dangerous, actually.

/pol supports both, at the same time. >schroedinger's pepe

>authority on cancer
>17 posts deep in a slide thread

>are psychedelics degeneracy or Sup Forums-approved?

Approved:

-LSD
-Shrooms
-Nightshades
-DMT

Degenerate
-Recreational use (Any)
-Shulginshit (DUDE PARTY LMAO)
-Material sourced from non-white countries
-Inhalants
-Tantric anything

they're all just tryptamines, and you are paranoid.

besides, MK-ULTRA was literally the cia attempting to figure out how to save souls scientifically and cure mental illness.

the CIA is your friend.

>pol memes
>paranoia
>defensiveness
>aggression and hostility

wew

I Have No Argument: The Post

>no physiological effects
they definitely influence the physiology of the brain and the serotonin system as a whole.

They normally increase the personality dimension of openness by a standard deviation. Redpilled as fuck.

I like the way you think

After you have done ayahuasca, you understand that it is tailored for the human mind. The voyage is clear, crisp and smooth.

Best experience is to listen to classical music and ride the fucking wave. Takes a full day to make proper ayahuasca, it needs to be cared for an loved, you need to commune with nature and ask the gods permission to make the heavenly brew.

LSD is murky and strange, does not bring you into the correct frequency

>approving nightshades
>not approving shulginshit
How to spot crystalfag retards.

>terrance mkenna warning people about cultural engineers

Thats fucking rich m8. He was a radical feminist marcist who literally said that they should limit the amount of male births. He was no better then the Jewish Frankfurt school people, the REAL social engineers

shulgins was a fucking hack that worked with the government. He is no fucking hero.

If you are ever blessed in your life to take ayahusca, you will understand what it is for your pineal gland to be fully activated like a monk. For your mind to synch with the universe

Marxist*

>want to try mushrooms
>nobody i know has any connects
Guess it's up to me to find and pick them myself

99% of the -etylamine family is subhuman I WANT TO FUUUUUUCK XDDDDD garbage.

The other is so hilariously untested one can't heavily enough recommend against it.
>Crystalfag
I'm fine with synthetic shit. 4-Aco-DMT is one of the most based compounds I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with, but as said the guy was fukken sketch.

I can tell you have never taken ayahusca...bite your tongue. NOT a party drug, would light a fire in your pineal gland and make you one with nature. The most beautiful experience you can have is to be blessed with the vision of being a panther on the jungle floor.

same here FUCKING LEAF

>non-pharmacologists speak about pharma with complete ignorance: the posts parts 1 and 2

This is my issue
I'd tried them once before but I don't think the dosage was big enough to do more than make me feel a bit weird; pretty much the same when I smoked DMT out of a crack pipe. Just got google deep dream vision for 5 seconds and then had to deal with the burning tire taste in my mouth for the next half hour.