Daily reminder that if you are not planning on having children youre contibruting to white genocide

Daily reminder that if you are not planning on having children youre contibruting to white genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517/Large-Differences-in-Testosterone-Excretion-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw planning to have hapa children with my asian gf

what did she mix with?

a nigger

ok, dobre

whites who interbreed with NE Asians raise raise the population's IQ on average

checkd
but these numbers won't stop me putting my white superior seed into my asian gf who lusts after every drop of it.
we will have at least 5 children.

The baby daddy was a negro

While it's still immoral as it's race mixing, it's better than letting your genes die off. It would create qt hapa waifus to BLEACH in later generations

but the hair came out blonde? what sorcery is this?

shame there won't be anyone to bleach left

My face when my meztizo seed help create a white skin baby with my white wife.

I know a german dude with a chinese wife. Unless you are an international business person, forget about making this work.

>zug zug

one drop rule, nigger

God, what a selfish retard. Can you imagine how ashamed her family is? Coal burners are the worst.

I will marry her and bring her here, its that easy.

>living in Germany in 2017 when you can live somewhere else instead

>blonde hair
>blue eyes

Poles genes are the only strong enough to resist africans

And your son will probably be a dicklet permavirgin cuck

the kid is only quarter black though
with more black genes they still look like your typical brown person youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

Germany is comfy

one drop rule, what future white people?

I won't do it, I don't know why but I find Asian women the least attractive. I'm just saying that white Asian marriage should be allowed and not be frowned upon

I may not like race mixing but it's unfair to compare the genetic trash that is Africans to Asians, 1 drop rule shouldn't apply there

>wanting supreme gentlemen as your kids

I hope for some qt hapa daughters tho

Post the JUST edit

Man I feel bad for that kid though.

He looks like he's been passed through an Oblivion character creator, or any computer algorithm charged with recreating human faces from different parts without knowing what race is. Can you imagine growing up with that face?

In hindsight would you want to be born into a world like this? Pretty unethical for western Europeans.

thats not Vargs wife. Thats Madison Scott

If you're so worried about the white race dying, why did you cultivate such an unfuckable personality?

>Russian worried about the white race dying
The hypocrisy is reaching new levels. inb4 muh slavs, slavs are not at risk from invasion

does that baby have natural blue eyes and blonde hair? and if so what the fuck are they feeding polish women to produce such dominant eggs

its like the damn pictures of albino africans

>Lauren is a coalburner
well, color me shocked

Not gonna lie, this is a cute kid.

the girl's from poland

the first title says
>21st week - we know the gender
second
>about being lone mother

>varg's wife

wrong pic

Why would a non white like yourself care?

Reminder that white-man cum and white-man money belongs to asian women.

To the ovens with you.

half black, half white. Had blonde hair till 12, then turned into brillo pad, darkie hair

sure, if you are a nigger.

That kid is ugly as sin. Even niggers think so.

t. nigger

Throwing a turd into a bucket of water doesn't clean the turd, it just contaminates the water.

But women who'd date niggers or mestizos are the lowest of the absolute low, so I really don't care.

It's always funny to hear Germanic cave shitters priding themselves about race

>But women who'd date niggers or mestizos are the lowest of the absolute low, so I really don't care.

Hmmm, idk m8. It's true in our case, OP herself is ugly as sin.

>we know the gender
but do they know the species?

Always a joy to know niggers never built a successful city in 3000 years.

I do not deny this. Germanic tribes didn't either until Rome conquered their asses

I honestly dont understand how ugly looking motherfuckers like this get women, and here I am a 32 year old virgin who get no looks what so ever, not fat, just average looks.

you probably have an abhorrent antisocial personality

It's okay wanna be wyboi, I'll breed your wife next. Hope she like a little vitamin j (jalapeno!)

They get points for being exotic.

Is that a realistic sex doll of a 8 yo ugly boy?

Do you honestly find that five head attractive? She went with the nigger because she's hideous

No doubt, how to acquire personality?

wtf is this ugly untermensch

Fuck this gay earth, I'd gladly contribute to ruining it

POOED
O
O
E
D

try making your eyes resemble eyes a rapist might have
give it a go

My standard aren't high, you haven't seen English women mate, 50% of them are right offs due to their weight alone.

It would be nice to get some attention from atleast average looking girls. Plenty of fish and match gets me 0 results.

Average somali. They all seem to look the same.

>+2 IQ points
>turn your offspring into low-testosterone chink midgets
What a deal.

im 90% theyre virtue signaling cunts dating ugly niggers to look progressive to their equally virtue signaling friends.

That is true and everybody here serious about white nationalism should do its part.

I have four boys, white, blond and blue. (Sounds better in Dutch btw: Blond, Blank en Blauw).

anything under 1% it's considered noise by the company

Not going to have a single kid. Women are all garbage. Just gonna pump and dump. Not dooming any children I might have to a non-white future. So fun to hear women bitch and moan about wanting kids. Shouldn't have waited until you were 28 to worry about that and damn sure shouldn't be wanting kids with a guy you only know for one month!

I think the lefties got into your head with their apocalyptic world views. Whites are hardly mixing (well except with asians a bit), so that is not the danger. The danger is that they are becoming effectively infertile.

This.

Those traitors are braindeads, deport them would be win-win

THIS REALLY MAKES ME MAD

>pump and dump
You're not fooling anybody

Most young white women who fuck niggers are rebelling against their parents or society. If you don't want your daughter to date a nigger, being openly racist towards them around her is the worst thing you can do. It just makes the forbidden fruit all the more tempting.

rebelling?
the problem is the father, the brother and the friends that keep talking to her.

Did anyone send the message to this polish coal burner bitch how alien that kid looks compared to her?

No children at all > Breeding mongrels

Prove me wrong

Somali

That's right. All CEOs and business magnates have high testosterone driving them. Timid Chink nature only makes for a beta worker, but not a leader.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517/Large-Differences-in-Testosterone-Excretion-in

Holy fuckin kek

Who ate my pepperoni?

Is Google right? Are mud bloods gross?

It works just fine. 30 years and 3 kids.

using based Sal from impractical jokers as an example

Average IQ sorted.
Asian
White
Latin
Black

Asians on average have higher IQs than whites. So probability is high you improve your genes by having kids with asians, if you are any other race.

>mfw planning to impregnate my muslim paki gf

She took her videos down talking about her kid, and censored comments on others. So yeah she got the message alright

Underrated

"get no looks"...that isn't how it's done. You should seek conversation, then you will have women fawning over you. Take up a hobby that requires interaction with others or just take classes somewhere and interact. Believe me, it doesn't matter what you look like if you learn how to talk and engage.