What do non-whites think of Slavs?

What do non-whites think of Slavs?
Are you confused by Slavs having white skin and blue eyes but not being the way you came to expect white people to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xw8rpoqFJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Non-whites often point out the states of Ukraine and Russia (income, crime rates, standard of living etc.) as examples of why whites are not better than other races.
I didn't just come upwith this, some Indian woman did it in the comment section of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=4Xw8rpoqFJM

Sjws think that? i thought they claim whites are all rich and have privilege

>SJWs
>logic

>Non-whites often point out the states of Ukraine and Russia (income, crime rates, standard of living etc.) as examples of why whites are not better than other races.
Are crime rates that bad in Russia and Ukraine?

Burgers.... explain this.

A burger marries a Sudanese girl.
I'm Sudanese and I cannot stand theses nigger wannabe half Arab hideous mongrels.

Disgusting

Russia has the highest crime rate in Europe afaik
Russian migrants also have the highest European crime rates in a lot of crimes in Germany

Do you think they'd preferentially beat up non-whites, like the Irish? If so we could use more around here.

Yes, but how do they compare with places outside Europe, like India?

Are their crimes in Germany against browns or against random people or, each other (like gangs)?

Due to the caste system only the richest Indians are able to leave the country, so their migrants for the most part behave well.
The country itself is obviously a shithole, don't know about the crime rates, more Aryan regions are probably less criminal than Muslim regions.

also AIDS

ewwww im muslim and even i dont like niggers
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF SAUDI ARABIA YOU FUCKING PORCH MONKEY

>Russia is the size of North Africa
That girl should be hanged

>What do non whites think of slavs
Niggerw are scared shitless of them, I have seen a video of Russian raiding a refugee camp and serbs beating up niggers

Haitian here.
Slavic people are white. Whats with people here saying they aren't? How can cognitive dissonance exist in the likes of this denial? They aren't bad people, they work like everyone else, whats the goddamn problem?

They are tame and down-to-earth in comparison to Anglo and germ cockroaches.

Slavs are like trashy white people who don't give permission for the non whites of the globe to walk all over them in return for absolutely nothing.

Bullshit
Slavs can be bro tier one day and full on Deus Vult on you the other

The problem with Russia and Ukraine is all smart people are escaping to the west ASAP.

They can be bro tier but are no niggers, niggery is not exclusive to blacks even though they hold the monopoly on niggery

Nigger is a state of mind, like being a fag.