Is dating a black girl the ultimate redpill, or the blackpill as I'd like to call it?

Is dating a black girl the ultimate redpill, or the blackpill as I'd like to call it?

The white man takes what belongs to him.

Black women are sweeter, more feminine and more submissive to white men.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

there is truly something great about having your partner view your white cock as superior.

it is truly empowering when you teach them, help them. train them. love them.

i would not make kids with black

but my black gf is VERY LOYAL

tells me she is the luckiest girl

sucks my dick when ever i ask.

i feel great taking care of her.

i also treat her with respect.

she is so anti degenerate.

she is so proud of me .

even tho im a loser LOL

These Yui, you coom spelunker

enjoy your herpes

black women are equally as savage and unintelligent as the men

Yes

I've been here long enough to know this is bait. That's not even what a blackpill is, you ignorant pissant.

>black women are more feminine

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you've obviously never met one in real life, most of them look like fucking devourers.

Negroids of all shapes and sizes are abhorrent to look at

pls stop being gay

Remember to SAGE these threads.

Kill yourself pathetic autistic nigger shill

KIKE SPOTTED AGAIN.

SAGE

Fuck off, interracial relations are only bad when the man is black

stay mad whitey

it's treason to all your ancestors

you both need to be shot. Absolutely reprehensible.

Nothing ruins my morning like a mulatto in a stroller, but what worries me is that I did not feel these feelings when I was in a loving relationship.

Deep down she'll always resent you because you're white. All black people are taught (although some unlearn it) to have an inferiority complex to whitey. If your arguments get heated with your black girlfriend then she will pull the race card and bait you into forgiving her for whatever it is she did wrong (right or wrong)

Furthermore your mixed kids won't know who identify with because there not full white and they're not full black and they'll end up in the group of weirdos

what bothers me is how different they look agewise.

Complaining about race mixing isn't going to actually stop crackers and niggers from breeding, so go ahead and hash it out