STOP SPREADING YOUR DEGENERATE FEMINISM TO OUR WOMEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP SPREADING YOUR DEGENERATE FEMINISM TO OUR WOMEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-gay-wedding-couple-uk-first-online-abuse-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-walsall-west-midlands-a7836936.html
archive.is/IyuGF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't send your women.

>Allah is gay
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
This triggers the muslim

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

You will pay for this transgression kuffar

whoa, is that the least of your problems? What about the fact that you guys still behead each other for extra-tribal affairs and still fuck and marry your first cousins? Dumb savage idiot. You guys are a quarter of a step above the sub saharan African yet you act like you're something better.

Deal with it u better get out of western countries or it will corrupt ur people even further and in a few generations your children will be like any other fag, weeaboo,slut, or fedora tipper

>Excuse me, user. But Allah IS gay. How can he resist this ass?

I was laughing at first, then I realised its London

Well I guess one good thing about them all coming is that it's going to be a lot of fun watching their culture clash with certain segments of the left, especially LGBT. Your faith cannot escape the degeneracy so long as you're here.

this if you don't like us, fuck off, leech

Homophones, Islamists, racists

Fuck off

Maybe you shouldn't have sent immigrants to faggot utopia
Top kek

It's England not Sweden

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-gay-wedding-couple-uk-first-online-abuse-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-walsall-west-midlands-a7836936.html

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/IyuGF

Dayum dat boiiiiiiiii

Thank you

>implying muslims doesn't get cucked over here also

Even in fanart the Sup Forumsack isn't white.

At least his sign says >islamists fuck off

>Not being able to see this is all just part of the (((plan)))

Wow, imagine the coincidence of the two people, who (((they))) hate more than any other, occupying the same country with completely different views and not expecting this to culminate in some kind of civil war at some point. But who would benefit from such a thing? The millions of white Europeans who'll be killed? The millions of sandpeople? Or will it be the millions of Jews who take no part and just occupy the lands left by the sandpeople who were happy to rush to Europe? Sure has my noggin joggin.

>go there to indoctrinate people to your religion
>get culturally assimilated instead

Well that backfired nicely.