- Degeneracy kept in check
- Women kept in check
- No roasties in Islam
- Don't have to shave your face
- Can hit your wife like the impudent child she is
- No transgender gay BLM diversity bullshit
- No spectrum, you are only a man or a woman
- Currently conquering the lands of the infidels

It's what all you NatSoc white genocide losers want. Literally the only reason you hate it is that brown people did it.

no, I hate islam because it's a retrograde murder cult that brings death poverty and misery everywhere it goes. There are no first world muslim countries, gee I wonder why. You don't have a lot of time to develop a proper civilisation when you're too busy decapitating each other over which sect of islam the magic pedophile would've liked more. Fuck off

- Paganism is degeneracy, incest and peadophilia are degenerate
- If I have daughters, I don't want them treated like Muslim women
- So they say
- When you become an adult, you understand a clean shaven face is best. Only numales have beards
- I wouldn't marry the sort of woman who deserves it, and hitting something delicate or gentle is disgraceful
- America created all those things, we had a long time without them before America started exporting them
- That's just a scientific fact
- The mostly just kill eachother

Plus, in the end, I want to preserve not just the race, but the ethno-culture. To replace it with Middle Eastern low culture would be disgraceful.

> There are no first world muslim coun--

No one is jealous of islam

sorry, Ibrahim, there aren't. Arabs didn't even build Dubai. Slaves from India did. Every muslim country is full of IQ 70 inbred subhumans. They produce nothing, they're just lucky that they struck oil.

I actually know a non practicing muslim that would pull something like this off.

if they were, they would risk their lives for a chance to live in a muslim country

BTFO
Islam is stupid.

>muzzies find a tranny
>proceed to fuck him before they throw him off a roof
You're all a bunch of closeted homos.

>- Degeneracy kept in check
How do you fight inbreeding and goatfucking?

>- Women kept in check
By holding a gun to their head.
Hitler didn't need to do that, because people believed in what he said.

>- Don't have to shave your face
Oh wow, it allows me to forget about personal hygiene?

>- No roasties in Islam
LOL

>- Can hit your wife like the impudent child she is
Why would I do that?
I'm not a muslim subhuman or a fucking nigger.
And why would I marry a woman that I would want to hit?

>Literally the only reason you hate it is that brown people did it.
And the only reason they do it is because we allow it.
Literally all these people should be grateful we haven't killed them yet because of jews being in power.

>- No transgender gay BLM diversity bullshit
>- No spectrum, you are only a man or a woman
Not worth being a filthy sandnigger who hasn't accomplished anything in his entire story aside from killing people over his retarded religion.

You have to be human first. They don't qualify

Chinese built our railroads

Blacks built our underground railroads

Literally who cares. Good goys do the work of their masters. Why invent stuff when I can make you do all the hard work?

They are. They are fleeing to France, England, Germany and the rest of Europe's Muslim countries my friend :)

Islam legalizes pedophilia

desu mohammed according to me was mentally retarded , ripped stories out of bible and torah and made fools out of arabs

>Why invent stuff when I can make you do all the hard work?

I shouldn't have said that. Your inferior intellect can't comprehend the satisfaction of innovation or diligence. That is why 1400 years later and muslims have still accomplished nothing of note

>Degeneracy kept in check
Google something called "man love Thursdays."

>That is why 1400 years later and muslims have still accompli--

pathetic

Just admit if islam was a white religion you'd be on board and trying to reform the few things you complain about from the inside. It solves most every problem people complain about on here.

>It solves most every problem people complain about on here.

No it doesn't muslim countries are a fucking mess that have to actually behead their own people regularly in public to keep order

>Just admit if islam was a white religion you'd be on board and trying to reform the few things you complain about from the inside.
That's kind of hard to admit because religion is dogshit.

>Degeneracy kept in check
Shows pic of muslim dropping acid.