On a scale of 0-9001, how massive will the butthurt be on Sup Forums November 4, 2020?

On a scale of 0-9001, how massive will the butthurt be on Sup Forums November 4, 2020?

lmao, 2020 will be red again.
Zuckerjew will run as a rep.

Bigly when zuck gets btfo

lol cory booker

>Texas
>Blue

Not so fast honky, we got dis

9001, in both cases of a Republican and Democratic victory.

Aside from OP's ridiculous map... can we at least agree that the country is soon going to suffer from Trump fatigue? His approval rating is in the 30's and it's only been 6 months. This is very very bad for him and for the GOP.

Hispanics are already 40% of Texas and the number is growing. The migration of educated liberals from the north to the suburbs of Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio doesn't help either. At the very least, Texas becomes a swing state in the next decade.

As late as the 1990s, California was a swing state.
As late as the 1970s, it was solidly Republican.

What this user says is true.

can't put my finger on it but I think remember similar posts this time last year

I remember watching youtube vids of the TYT's on election night because of the butt hurt and the one asian guy, pictured, said that the DNC didn't have a message. Then he went on to say "I'm with her?? What does that even mean??" The Democrats have no message but muh russia.

>tfw blue state

More people = blue. Texas has been blowing up and there are a fuckton of Mexicans

OP's map is a bit over the top, but imho the 2016 map COULD have looked SIMILAR had the Democrats not blown it by nominating Hillary. I'm not suggesting Bernie, but if they'd run a competent, reasonably charismatic, mainstream center-left liberal then they'd have cleaned up in 2016. Trump and Hillary both had approval ratings in the 30's on election day. The country didn't want either of them. Imagine a scenario where the Democrats nominate a candidate who was able to hold his approval rating around 50 percent on election day. It would have been a blue landslide that would have buoyed the entire party's ticket instead of dragging it down like Hillary did.

It's the every 4 year election meme.

The approval ratings are a joke. I thought we learned this from the election polls.

plz nominate pocahontas democrats

boomercons will still vote for him while maintaining their more-dignified-than-thou pose

Wrong. His approval rating hovers near the high 30s and low forties, and that's considering the fact polls generally understate support for Trump. If you've actually been paying attention, you'd notice that none of the MSM ever claims "Trump's approval rating is lowest for a President at this point in office." That's because Bill Clinton had an approval rating in the high 30s for much of his first two years in office (and this is according to Gallup too). How many terms did Bill Clinton serve?

Also, the GOP is still 5-0 in this year's special elections, so this whole Trump backlash has yet to play out in any concrete way as far as I can tell. Trump fatigue doesn't play itself out in more people getting tired of Trump, but rathe the fake (((MSM))) scandals created -- have you noticed how this Don Jr. story has received less outrage than earlier Trump Russia leaks despite this one being way more substantial? The anti-Trump reaction is already dissipating.

Where did you get the map from?
MSNBC?

Sweetie the real buthurt is gonna cum in the midterms

The polls were right though. Hillary captured around 46-47% of the vote. When Hillary sarcastically asked, "Why am I not ahead by 50 points?" she shouldn't have been so sarcastic. She should have had a very serious meeting with her campaign team about why she wasn't blowing Trump out of the water. The story of 2016 isn't of Trump winning, but of Hillary losing imho.

Dude if you could only see how you're bending reality (along with much of the rest of Sup Forums) to serve your purposes. Trump was genius to make the media the enemy, but how long is that going to last? Lastly, as far as those special elections, look at the partisan breakdown in voter registration in those districts. Let's wait for an election where the GOP doesn't hold a 20 point voter registration advantage.

I think Faceberg or someone similarly hopeless is going to try to run, they're going to do an all-out propaganda campaign to try to achieve the impossible, and all that propaganda is just going to get graffiti'd to hell by a massive dissident movement that hands the presidency back to the republicans. It's going to be such an expensive loss their corporate sponsors will just give up on the Democrats, and the party will fail outright without their sponsorship deals.

>booker

>Missouri
>Blue
You know nothing about my state

>Let's wait for an election where the GOP doesn't hold a 20 point voter registration advantage.
haha you admitted your side is incompetent

>meeting with her campaign team about why she wasn't blowing Trump out of the water

>Huma, why am I not 50 points ahead?
>because you're a bitch and no one actually likes you

That would have been a real productive meeting.

probably 1. They'll say 'MUH LIBERALS' for a day then pass it off

trump doesnt need to make the media the enemy anymore, all he had to do was plant the seed. Now everything they say about Trump is seen as them attacking him

I know and it's fucking genius. I actually love it. Knowledge of the media is the one thing that Trump seems to have going for him, that shrewdness. Otherwise he comes off as a bit of a blank slate when it comes to policy or foreign affairs.

>Trump was genius to make the media the enemy
Are you claiming the media ISN'T the enemy?

No, what we saw in 2016 AND these special elections had little to do with voter registration advantage. It has to do with a new tribalization in our politics between liberal and cosmopolitan urban areas vs rural and Middle America. Both these areas are turning increasingly conservative/liberal respectively, only further accelerated by Trump dividing them so much. The way the electoral college works, this division benefits Republicans in terms of electoral votes even if they lose the popular vote. Read articles like pic related for more on this if you're interested. Also, what Democrat can possibly win the Rust Belt states right now?

You realize that Trump put the partisan media into a logic trap right?

They can't actually provide real factual unbiased news, because they will lose ratings and go out of business, since their audience only tunes in to be reassured they're right and everyone else is a nazi.

And once normies start to realize that they're being lied too, the less effect the corporate controlled media has on the election which is a HUGE problem for the elite in the country.

>what Democrat can possibly win the Rust Belt states right now?
No idea. But after the 2012 election and changing demographics in the electorate it was speculated as to whether the GOP could ever win the white house again. After the 2004 election the same was said about the Democratic party after their demoralizing loss. How will they ever win the white house? Politics in this country is way more dynamic than most of Sup Forums or people give it credit for. Whatever the problems the Democratic party has in outreach and winning voters in rural areas it can absolutely be fixed...the question is how and when?

While I agree the media coverage of Trump has fueled his rise as well as distrust toward the media among most of the public, we'll have to see where FBI and Senate committee investigations go with this. It's not over nothing. The former director who served for 12 years is running the investigation. It's goddamn serious.

>The polls were right though
Sure

They were right with regard to Hillary's performance. They understated Trump's support. Hillary was stuck in the mid-40's which is where she ended up staying on election day.

Why do democrats keep making maps with a blue texas? you know you can win without them right?

Nice job shill! Make sure shariablue sends them sheckles!

>Being half right is still being right
They sampled dems as high as 44% in some polls with reps as low as 21% and Indies down at 35%. They clearly knowingly fucked with the demographics. Why would you ever trust these people again, especially on the approval ratings for the man they shilled against?

Shills gonna shill