What does Sup Forums think of prostitution?

What does Sup Forums think of prostitution?

fucking whores lol

I've seen sandy richter palm a watermelon and open a pineapple with only his thumbs

Black market and making it illegal is why it's bad.
I see no reason not to let it happen normally, legally between consenting adults.
Since it's outlawed, you have sex slavery child hookers etc.
No one who wants a quick fix, would fuck a junkie, but that's all you have and people who hire hookers are not exactly long term thinkers.

It's always going to exist. Always. Might as well legalise, regulate and tax it.

Where I'm from, prostitution is legal and regulated. Social stigma aside, its a lot more cheaper to pay 30 bucks to fuck a bitch than going on dates and shit.

Better than being a worthless cock-carousel riding clubslut.
At least they aren't in denial about it and get paid for being thots.

As long as they make 77ยข on the dollar I'm ok with it.

On one hand, it should probably be legal for civil liberty reasons. On the other, it guarantees that you'll never ever get a qt 3.14.

A necessary evil.

In the United States prostitution is illegal and ironically the entire female gender now prostitutes itself for free on Tinder.

>In the United States prostitution is illegal and ironically the entire female gender now prostitutes itself for free on Tinder.
Why mess with a good thing? If we don't have to pay for it, then why would we give women the incentive?

Better than destitution

because maybe some people believe that there is more to life than fucking a different roastie, that's already taken 20+ dicks, every few nights.

Sex feels so much better when it's with someone who isn't a whore and when you actually care about them.

>Sex feels so much better when it's with someone who isn't a whore and when you actually care about them.
No one is disputing that. If women are already going to be skanky smurfs, though, I'd rather not pay for it.

>Sex feels so much better when it's with someone who isn't a whore and when you actually care about them.

Fucking and making love are 2 different things imo.

both true.
my point is that the more commonplace it becomes for women to be whores, the less likely you are to find one that isn't. one that you can actually make love to.

>my point is that the more commonplace it becomes for women to be whores, the less likely you are to find one that isn't. one that you can actually make love to.

Well, one way forward is to never date feminist douchenozzles. If one can avoid that, it can work out.

I don't think women are likely to be whores. My country has legal and regulated prostitution, yet the people here are still pretty conservative.

I think he's referring to western women, my dude.

maybe it's different in the USA, but where I live in the UK is literally like 75% club whores.
which might not sound that bad, however when considering that 75% of British women look like shit it severely narrows down options.

>which might not sound that bad, however when considering that 75% of British women look like shit it severely narrows down options.
I'd ask for proof, but I don't think that this thread wants to deal with a case of cancer.

Maybe I'm over-exaggerating.
It really does depend on where you are in the UK.
Generally, towns in the North (not the picturesque, countryside North) are pretty hideous though.
It's only when I travel to semi-rural areas of the South do I realise that it isn't all too bad.

Fair enough.