ITT: Man After Man Politically Incorrect Game

My father is a paleontologist and I decided to read some of his books while I was home for the summer and came across this gem. It depicts how and what humans might evolve into in the next few million years. While talking about the prospects of an evolved humanity and the kinds of niches and roles they would play in the environment would be fascinating, I say we do something more fun.

I will post pictures of different kinds of evolved humans and you guys decide what class, race, political party, or country the freak in question would represent in the modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mound_(short_story)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

USA! USA! USA!

Kek

Those pix always make me laugh

This is nightmare fuel

Post "season greetings"

None of this is scientific in any way.

The artist has far more believable hypothetical biology books, Man After Man is completely sci-fi tier shit. Most of them, like are explained as created through genetic engineering, specialized grafting and other stuff. The guy also unironically include telepathy such as Which is explained as the "forest dwellers" obtaining telepathy and using it to enslave the "tundra dwellers" into basically pack-mules.

You probably didn't read the book, almost all the ones in the beginning are bio-engineered, specialized workers.
This was an abhuman created to build space stations. Genetically modified to have a highly pressurized body, given a specially engineered symbiotic "skin" organism to live in the vacuum of space. Also loaded with artificially derived organ implants and completely sterile, It's closer to a bio-machine than a living thing.

Same shit, bioeingeered slave human for underwater.

If I recall all of these are specialized descendants of
The Tundra and Forrest dwelling hominids, implied to have evolved after most of humanity left earth or whatever.

It even says here that those were engineered by future humans from colonized space from the Tundra Dweller's descendant.

Basically most of these are future Mexicans and Poles.

I nose this one!!!!

Mexicans

this is a horror book

Post more.

Amazing.

Finally I (somewhat) understand where this is from.

>Black Jew
Das rite!

what a trippy book - oh thank science!

Golden shit here.

Rarest pepe of all.

ahhh so that's where this image is from.

I thought evolutionists are suppose to be smart.
None of this follows the standard understanding of the evolutionary process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mound_(short_story)

shit straight out of a lovecraft short story

>Modern America.

from the wiki

"The K'nyanians had attained immortality and subjugated other races before them, had the technology to biologically modify vanquished races and other life-forms and reanimate the dead for use as slaves, and could dematerialize and rematerialize at will. The underground people also engaged in sadism, depraved practices, ritualistic orgies and unspeakable horrors such as random body modifications and mutilations of other slave species as entertainment, in order to gratify their time-dulled senses. The bored inhabitants, desperate for new stimulation, are thrilled to have a visitor from the outer world, and through them, Zamacona discovers the history of the mysterious world. The K'nyanians are not the first advanced civilization of the world, and have in fact built their society on top of another realm, which in turn had been built on another dark world even further beneath. They know little of the previous inhabitants, though its implied that the K'nyanians beasts of burden, a kind of quasi-mammalian quadruped, are the non-sentient degenerate descendants of the previous race, as they had first been found in the ruins of the older civilization. They also tell him of their exploration of the lightless realm, whose inhabitants worshipped a being known as Tsathoggua, a worship the K'nyanians brought back with them, but was eventually outlawed after the discovery of a hideous secret in the dark realm that may have caused the extinction of its inhabitants (the descriptions of which resembles a Shoggoth). The K'nyanians would develop a very advanced civilization, but eventually regressed somewhat after finding no further use for technological advancement, returning to using their vast mental powers and beasts of burden for labour."

Because this is a science fiction "fun" book. The guy did another book with more accurate hypothetical life forms from the future.

where is this long legged man with the AI riding him

post more these are cool

yeah more

bump with "Salvator Rosa, The Temptation Of St. Anthony" 1646

what's that book called?

woops

>AI
That's a divergent human descendant that came back to earth to conquer it.

Life After Man I believe.

Man, classical artists had some fucked up visions

what is that metal thing, an external neural processor?

Shite mang, show me sum o dat booty!

That's a great book OP. You should also Google nemo ramjet's alltomorrows if you liked it.

awesome thread op, really up my alley

hell spawned a lot of creativity

Holy Fuck! Thanks for the nostalgia user. I had that book when i was a kid.

>shaped like an ant
kek

holy fuck op
thank you for sourcing this

Better version

Looks like a future Aussie

Do they have stat blocks?

all hail saturn king of time, killer of all men

The little metal embryo thing on its back is a future descendant of humanity. Natural selection and the conditions of the new worlds humanity colonized differed to such an extent that future space faring humanity could no longer survive in the conditions on earth. The artist never reveals their true form, only that the metal things are a pressurized suit.

The humanoid it's mounted on is a descendant of humans who stayed on earth, of the "forest dweller" lineage that has been genetically engineered and domesticated into being a mount. The future space humans have direct control of it through those wires linked to its brain.

/thread

Man After Man is only the second best speculative evolution sci fi book

>"pressurised suit"
I thought it was literally dick-man

Every fucking time

gook

interdasting.

Yeah it does sort of look like a dick. I have no idea what the guy was trying to imply about human evolution where we'd become dicks. My guess is he was following the same idea as the big fat grub things in Half-life. Humans that evolved into worms because of advanced technology.

for all my brothers who see the black sun at night. do you worship man detaching from the laws of reality and idealizing himself or do you worship natural laws?

All Tomorrows is more horrific.

>The humans of the rogue world needed a sentence that would remind them of their humiliation for generations to come.
>So they were made into disembodied cultures of skin and muscle, connected by a skimpy network of the most basic nerves. They were employed as living filtering devices, subsisting on the waste products of Qu civilization like mats of cancer cells. And just to witness and suffer their wretched fate, their eyes, together with their consciousness, were retained.
>For forty million years they suffered; generation after generation were born into the most miserable of lives while absorbing the pain of all that they were going through.

Europa over 10 years

what about inside. that games ending reminds me of these creatures

Welfare walrus.

gives you this dumb fucking look every time you ask it to do anything.

leaches off society and post clickbait articles of being oppressed

Faggot slide thread, Sup Forums tier. Thanks, champion mods.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

>no fun allowed

get fucked mong

>

Bosch is a legend

Also creator of the rarest merchant.

Life being stranger than fiction

The Jew truly is eternal. Evolution can't get rid of those fucking parasitic rodents.

This sounds like good fun.

What field, may I ask OP? Micropalaeo for the oil industry?

Geophysics here

There is an even more jewish ape man in this book, try finding the image of the "Hiver".

+1 internet for you, user

>highly pressurized
>vacuum of space
hmm

Wearing a tracksuit.

Obvs a slav

"Murka! Muh constitution!"

I read through this book a while ago, and was completely disappointed with just how fucking stupid everything was. I don't even understand why anything needed to be bioengineered specifically from humans, ESPECIALLY the "food source" morph. Seriously, fucking what?

The only interesting part of the book was the theory crafting about the different human-originated species that evolved naturally from the specimens left behind, and even then the original specimens were fucking stupid.

Were unironically the best species in the book.

Indian.

After 3 million years of turning up to the gym to do workouts consisting of shrugs alone, he now looks like this.

YouParasitic black ones sucking the life out of the white one bearing the weight.

Nope, can't place that one OP