youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s

Thank you RT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=BPKqM-TV2i8
youtube.com/watch?v=QRlFqQ0AXAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both sides are fucking retarded

When are we going to restore common sense and reason?

Saellner is a full blown Neo Nazi who needs to get punched in the face

Geh zu Bett, Cuckrich.

shutup cuck.

Your country is being overrun.

Calm down ahmed, stop being a terrorist.

This

We want peace, but these fascists want to take it to this extreme and we have no choice, but to defend ourselves.

Until we once again have a meritocracy this is what we have to unfortunately do

top kuk

Incompatible cultures will never get peace. Diversity doesn't work, go study history ahmed.
And if you want to denounce extremism, start fighting to have islam banned because it IS an extremist ideology, quran says pedophile warlord muhammed is the perfect man and that mudslimes have to immitate him and what did he do and said? To terrorise and kill all non-beleivers. Islam means submition, if you are an apostate you're going to get killed by mudslimes because that is what the quran says. If you want that cancer go to MENA ahmed.

Heil sellner!

Guy has more balls than Sup Forums combined.

>We need more multicultura-

>Our jewish allies are shipping tons of worthless 3rd worlders into our countries and there's nothing you can do about it, let's talk about how you can make our new homes more to our liking

youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM

This is thew kind of ppl you want near your family? If so, you're a disgusting human being who is darwinistically worthless.

go home u scum hes not nazi

He's a useful idiot for the billionare jews that likes to dress in black and burn shit down cuz he is probably a worthless crackhead.

Identitarians? You getting them mixed up with Antifa? You may be confused as to who he was talking about.

Sorry, the way I put it was confusing and not clear, I'm calling antifag to the german cuck who said the guy should be punched.

The notion of discussing European matters with a shitskin is simply absurd.
I just wonder how many of those little anglo girls did he have with his inbred fellas, any number, britcucks?

Saellner has the potential to be a great leader for the movement, he's well-spoken, handsome and has none of the traditional autistic mannerisms that plauge our movement.

That said, I'm torn. On the one hand, I wish that he would be more aggressive in calling out the pro-immigration panelist's bullshit verbal ju-jitsu. But, if he did start getting aggressive, there's always a chance that he could lose his cool, come across as a sperg, and never get invited on TV again (it's a great way to get the message out).

Honestly I just really want someone to shout "shut your fucking mouth" every time a political commentator makes a bullshit semantic argument about how "no human being is illegal."

Does anyone have details about Saellner's life before he started Generation Identity? Obviously he's a good spokesperson now, but I've heard conflicting reports about him having a past being full 14/88 in a neo-Nazi group. Doesn't effect my opinon of him (obviously it's good that he's moderated/gotten better at PR) but we need to prepare for that sort of criticism.

I understand exactly how you feel, and I can promise you this: right now, there are many people playing by their rules and making nice appearances on TV where they happily put up with the overwhelming bias these "moderators" take from their kike masters, and as just like you said, these do help to make a good impression on the general population, you and I know that in the grand scheme of things it'll take action on a whole different scale. What I want to promise you right now is that with the constant escalation brought by the left, it's only a matter of time until the right starts organizing itself on properly violent paramilitaries across the world in order to properly respond -- when you think about it, it's a miracle it hasn't happened yet.

He should have mocked him for that phrase (we all have to), like "You say that there are no illegal human beings, well, the law of our country, the same one that guarantees that it is illegal for someone to punch you in the face for no reason also states that there is a criminal act that consists in entering a country without respecting the due procedures for that end, and I wonder if you're drunk when you imply that those laws don't exist my friend."

And if he kept the bullshit he could:

"I'm rather worried about the lightness with which you selectively disregard the countries laws, that is dangerous, because it tells to the youth that is watching us that you by your own volition get to select which laws are good enough to follow and which laws are not something you'd like to see respected, and we know how dangerous that is my friend."

This

The opinion of nonwhites doesn't matter

How is Martin Sellner retarded? His points are completely valid, close the fucking border. Get the fuck of Sup Forums.

RISE THE FIRE, SPREAD THE TRUTH, HATE WHEN HATE IS DESERVED, DESTROY WHEN DESTRUCTION IS A MATER OF SELF PRESERVATION.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPKqM-TV2i8 [Remove]
youtube.com/watch?v=QRlFqQ0AXAI

AUTHORITIES WON'T SAVE YOU, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, PREPARE AND ACT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

Zero arguments

> (insert name of person you don't like) is a full blown Neo Nazi who needs to get punched in the face

How long do you thouht about this comment idiot

*thought

>they want more bridges

bump

That fucking lying peace of shit can't present arguments, only name calling and, as usual, he tries to talk over his opponent because that's how muslims try to win anything, by being dumb violent apes.

Nothing but a brown turd. The more those scummy anti-logic fucks try to fight dirty with their name calling and shit the more fierce the will to resist becomes.

This is why so many discussions are useless
>saying something patriotic
You are a nazi
>saying that we should close borders
You're still a nazi

It's so ridiculous stupid that people keep saying that we don't need borders in this time we need as many borders as possible

Their meming moonman into existence.

S E L L N E R

He's pretty based - he's not as good of a public speaker as Spencer (who imo should confine himself to press work) but you can tell that he has the temperament of a leader.

>RT

eh they are cool some times.

Both of them have nothing on Jared Taylor. Mr. Taylor is the only truly respectable person in the entire alt-right. A true leader and someone to look up to. The rest is just either cucked or cringey.

>"the UK isn't over populated we have loads of room"
>94% of the UK is undeveloped and "empty"

Does this guy think fields full of crops and cows and simply placeholders for housing estates and another coffee shop? You only need to spend 2 minutes looking at ariel photographs of the entire english mainland to see every inch except the national parks is occupied, owned land.

>we have bigger problems than immigration
>millions of people are resorting to foodbanks across the country

...and flooding a welfare state suffering under austerity measures with immigrants will fix all that!?

This guy would disprove half his own points if he had the cognitive capacity to go beyond the "bridges not walls" meme.

t. Mehmet, a New "European"

bump

show this to the normies. lets see how many of them really want this

Taylor is a great speaker and a really genuine guy, but what has he actually accomplished in the last 20 years. Before Generation Identity and Spencer hit the scene, we were looking at nothing but decline despite all of Taylor's thoughtful speeches and articles. Now people are starting to wake up and we have an actual street presence again.

It's OK for a movement to have multiple leaders who each focus on different things. The real problem is Alt-Light e-celebs who do nothing but criticize while bringing nothing new to the table.

European/white liberation is the furthest thing from "retarded."

>133997055
loool verpiss dich piefke :D

He can't though, being logical would discredit and ruin their entire movement. The sooner there are no borders, or open borders, the sooner muslims can spread around the world and enforce Sharia law. Whitey is too cucked to do anything about it since it wouldnt be nice to tell them to fuck off. The only nice, civilized, thing to do is let them do as they please and being tolerant.

I'm just now beginning to realize how much their movement relies on emotion. It is almost entirely based on feel goods and niceties. We need to be working on a way to be discrediting this line of thought and make normies more aware of it and make it a thing of the past.

wtf happened to Mo Ansar?

you 2 are the reason the west is fucked

This video does for me is reinforce that deus vult is the only option.

FUCKING BASED

look how many children she's had. im having 10 minimum. even if it has to be with a bunch of women. fuck this, two can play at this game

You just took the feels vs reels pill
Most of the people on the left are all about them feels bro

last bump

Watching a fucking Turkish piece of subhuman trash argue for multiculturalism and the "death of the European empire" makes me so fucking irate that I'm sitting here squirming in my seat wanting to choke the fucking life out of his cockroach ass on live television in front of millions

Can't believe this Mo Ansar guy is for real, he's the Sup Forums strawman of a typical leftist personified.