Jung

why haven't Sup Forums talked about him and his theories?
>conservative catholic european nationalist
>yet, very open-minded
>his work explains everything, the truth, all the final redpills
>no expression of degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan peterson jung
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
unz.org/Pub/Forum-1936mar-00176
youtube.com/watch?v=BX_nMwYa-nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jung is the last great shaman in modern times. everyone should read his books with an open mind. good thread op but sadly it will go unnoticed

here have one last bump

4/pol/ has been flooded with too many Redditors to be able to hold an actual conversation on a topic. The most you'll see is a good OP, but you're not going to get a good thread on here. 8/pol/ is very pro-Jung, if you want to discuss his stuff then you'll find a better audience there.

bump for more info

Jung is too high level for the cretins who inhabit this board to comprehend.

He worked with the cia to create new forms of torture with lsd. Fuck this guy.

Bump what book should I read?

bump for more info.
Surprised to see a non-cancerous thread on pol that quickly

woah interesting thread OP I'm traditional catholic who's Jung?
>explain
>profit?

mind = blown

Who is he user?

You heard of frued right, well this here is the Red Pilled frued of the time

yet he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

You have to look at how people acted in the world not only at their works.
I know no one is perfect but keep that in mind.

start by reading "the undiscovered self" if you want to learn more. here are some good quotes if you're too lazy

>Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves

>Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes

>I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

>The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.

>People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls

>There's no coming to consciousness without pain.

>No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell

>About a third of my cases are suffering from no clinically definable neurosis, but from the senselessness and emptiness of their lives. This can be defined as the general neurosis of our times

>The first half of life is devoted to forming a healthy ego, the second half is going inward and letting go of it

I see im googling him right now

But they have talked about him

Jung is the father Jordan Peterson rescued.

His books suck. They are all the same. Trying to combine mysicism with science. He tried to bridge psychology as a science with metaphysics and spooky nonsense.

Which is really weird because you can tell he was super bright. Not sure how he let himself go down that path.

You'll find lots of good stuff here, OP. I'm not an expert on Jung (more of a Nietzsche guy), but this dude has studied him very seriously.

youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan peterson jung

>he couldn't keep his dick in his pants
meaning what specifically

What are some good works of his? I always hear Peterson and NotAnArgument.gif raving about him so I suppose he's interesting.

>Psychoanalysis
It's shit

>Not sure how he let himself go down that path
that is literally what the study of the mind is, the intermediary between science and religion

It is the undiscovered country

>I must also have a dark side if I am to be whole

>If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool

He wasn't Catholic. He was raised in a Protestant family. Was not a Christian as an adult.

Religiously he was a gnostic of of some kind; not saying he called himself a gnostic, but his beliefs fit into that box, more or less.

Jung is a pretty deep rabbit hole, if anyone's thinking of jumping in.

He may have some insights, but they're those of a poet/intellectual.

If you're a Christian, stick with Christian orthodoxy; that's where the truth lies, and it goes as deep as you're willing to go.

If you're not, good luck.

>make the unconscious conscious

but how?

I don't think you got his point mate, read through his books one more time
>captcha = alter place

Truthcontest*com

He actualy interacted with women and had relationships instead of endlessly talking about muh christianity like everyone else was doing trying t confront Nitzche. He came around and defecated (metaphoricaly) on nietzche, btfo of him completely, wich is why ((some people)) are still butthurt aout him to this day.

I believe he ment it in the sense that you can make yourself conscious of how the unconcious usually outs itself and how to implement it

archetypes or his biography for a more casual read is a good place to start

>People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls

This kills the marxist

maybe you arent as bright and you thought asnd you dont understand his work, ever thought about that oyu fagot

>google
Good goy
Get a real search engine like startpage or ixquick

>marxists actually believe they can ignore their shadow if they create a utopian society, which is impossible in the first place because the shadow will always be there
checked

>spooky

Absolutely this.

>Had to study artists and some important figures of the XXth Century. The asignments I got were:
>Ezra Pound
>Carl Jung
>Oswald Mosley
What did my teachers mean by this? They were liberal as fuck, btw.

you sound like a conditioned moron who is stuck on a "path" yourself

I agree with this.

Because it's retarded pseudoscience.

Until we craft better tools to explore the human mind and its ailments, it's relevant and useful

Too dense and difficult for most people to understand, plus his work isn't scientific. And he's associated with Freud and Psychoanalysis, which automatically puts him in the camp of (((them))) in the mind of the average poltard.

Jung is great, but he wasn't a Christcuck by any means. Why would you even think that?

>Jesus said "When you know yourselves then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living father." (Thomas 3:4)

>Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? -Corinthians 3:16

when was the last time you looked deep in yourself? why do you do the things you do? how well do you know yourself? what are your fears and what makes you happy? what are the sources of these emotions? you look after your physical body but what about what about your mind and soul? oh you're feeling down? pop these pills, fuck a whore, go on a vacation and continue your work as a cog in the machine

the modern materialist society conditioned us to always look outwards. (((they))) make sure that we're bombarded with trivial distractions; politics, entertainment, media, sexual imagery, sports, social media etc. we're constantly pushed into fear; fear of death, fear of losing our social status, fear of being lonely, fear of being humiliated, fear of poverty. you think we're forced to work 6 days a week because kikes need money? fuck no, they're printing money out of thin air. they just don't want you to have free time to think about yourself and the universe. everyone is acting like they know it all and are cool with it. why are we here? what's the nature of this reality? what is life? these are pretty fucking important questions to avoid aren't they?

the most horrible punishment in modern legal system is isolation. I think this alone shows the fact that how alien modern man is to himself

bump to save a potentially good thread

too bad they don't know that jung argued against his ideas and they stopped talking to each other. this documentary sheds light on why jung is discarded while freud is praised and the basis of modern society

youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s

That's a good doc, for something from a mainstream publication, some you faggots should watch it if you haven't seen it.

Hmmmm quite

You know your stuff pretty well for a turk poster, what's your story

This

>His books suck.

LOL, this coming from a Kekistani

Interesting point there.

I shitpost mostly but try to post useful stuff time to time to make up for it kek

#notallturks

Did you come across Jung as part of your studies or you just stumbled upon and read it online ?

You are a rarity here

>be 19
>realize everything I knew to be true were lies
>decide to kill myself because I thought it's impossible to learn the truth while I'm stuck in this body
>some voice tells me not to and to have patience
>"o-okay"
>start reading up on everything, came across jung

>Roach flag
Are you even a Turk?
Aren't you supposed to be a glassy-eyed muzzie?

>>no expression of degeneracy
Except his degenerate druggie sex cult you mean.

He was just doing it for research and shit hehehe

I never would have thought that I'd agree with a turk, but dammit, he's right.

He is literally Christ hating Jew, Sigmund Freud's, Cuck.

I want to read his books but I don't feel like I'm ready yet. I feel like I should really dig in to Freud and Nietzsche first.

Because if Sup Forums talked about Jung they would realize Jordan Peterson is just a weak facsimile.

He did not consider himself a shaman at all. He considered hitler a shaman actually which is fascinating

I don't even know what a worse place for someone like you to live in would be: Turkey or Germany. But both are hell.

meh i dont think freud is worth it

nietzsche is good tho

Reading assignments in school are typically designed to make children grow up into adults who REFUSE to read the books they were forced to read as children. Ideally, all books, but at the very least the books they were forced to read.

true words

It's actually simple, in the Jungian sense.

Just analize the toughts before they happen and you will reach the hidden part of them.

>Shaman
Can't even cast a spell. Step your game up.

sauce?

ofc he has none.

another thread that showcases how fucking awful Sup Forums has become. just terrible, terrible, terrible

If only cripplechan was actually as good as they shill it

"Your Negroid and Indian Behavior" shits on Americans for absorbing too much shitskin traits.

Your Negroid and Indian Behavior by Carl G. Jung
unz.org/Pub/Forum-1936mar-00176

Synchronicity

I utilize and reference Jung indirectly all the time, if you truly read his work, you cannot help but do so. However, 4pol is strictly shitposting, not anything nearing the depth of Jung... I'd suggest starting this thread on /lit/
This

Great man.

Carl Jung - Synchronicity
youtube.com/watch?v=BX_nMwYa-nw

I read The Undiscovered Self recently and it's really good although I don't know if it's the best intro to him.