Well?

well?

Where does male privilege come in during a rape trial? What about family and divorce laws? Wartime?

Drug addiction? Suicide? Mental health? Reproduction rights?

Men are superior. Therefore any perceived privilege is not privilege, but rather is society reflecting the natural order of humanity.

However, nowadays our hyper-connected hivemind thrives on oppression points, oh which women have more of.

This.

superiority =/= privilege

privilege is us letting women talk.

Well, those trips show us that you have the privilege of being a faggot.

>Therefore any perceived privilege is not privilege, but rather is society reflecting the natural order of humanity.
What is the substantial difference?

It is differential treatment for qualities that were not earned. The definition of privilege.

So we shouldn't be treated differently for things we cannot control, but if you're a male you're privileged and should be told that on a daily basis?

It's reality, that's the way I look at it. Don't go crying in your beer to me.

Did I say any of that?

I just said that you can't prop up male superiority and deny that privilege exists in the same breath.

Do you actually disagree?

fpbp

The whole point of "______ privilege" is that it's arbitrary and not based on actual competence. Of course IRL your genes are pretty much everything, but that's not the kind of "privilege" we're talking about

Paragraph was is in support of thesis "OP is a faggot"

We're not denying it doesn't exist. We're merely telling you it's a fact of life, and the notion that you shouldn't be treated as if you're a scumbag for being born one of two genders is somehow inconceivable to those that make themselves upset about the whole situation.

Well at least you're consistent

>Women are just as good as men
>Male Privilege exists

I actually accept physical and mental privilege. The problem with SJW is that they focus on shit that doesn't matter. It is objectively better to be a tall, handsome, athletic, smart black man than a dumb, frail, ugly, white manlet.

Race and gender are so far down on the list of desirable heritable traits or life circumstances (such as being born with 2 parents vs a single mom, or being born into wealth) that it might as well not fucking matter at all.

Of course when you say women are weaker or that certain races have lower IQs, you are talking about averages, and averages obviously don't matter at the individual level. Averages should only guide societal policy (such as immigration policy, crime/education policy etc).

And you aren't if you won't acknowledge there are plenty avenues of life that don't cater to males, and they happen to be the ones that can ruin a man's entire life.

the left button obviously. stupid fucking leaf. god forsaken parasite.

>men are superior
>women deserve to have equal standing with men, despite being inferior.

Privilege is, by definition, granted benefits, not innate benefits.

Superiority =/= Privilege

Privilege is granted, superiority (in this case) is inherent.

If you had larger brains you'd understand this ladies.

You shall be put in a scrapbook when the day of the rake comes.

Left

Treatment by whom?

The deity?

No one grants us privilege. We are innately superior. Privilege can only be granted downwards. Which is why White Women are the most privileged populace, as white men, the most superior populace, grants them the highest privileges

But you can because superiority =/= privilege, and is actually incompatible in a binary situation (Man v Women) as it is the superior force which has the ability to grant privileges. For men to be privileged, women or a third party (lets say Furries) would be required to be superior so that they could grant privileges.

Morally is flat-out wrong. Morality varies with region and ideology. Mentally is also questionable, seeing as how men tend to do better strategically against a tangible opponent, while women tend to be strategically superior in intangible/indirect competition (time based challenges and spreading information the fastest or planning ahead). Lastly, men are not inherently stronger, they just have a greater ability to develop muscles, but you still have to work for it. Baby boys don't just start doing 50 lbs curls at 2 weeks old.

who would ever post such an arbitrary strawman promoting cultural marxism?
>A
>Fucking
>LEAF

Call me back when society recognizes the left option, because until then this is a strawman. What I as an individual think or say does not matter if society as a whole does not agree, and a very vocal and surprisingly not as small as one would think group would be very willing to tell you just how they feel about males.

GAS THE ROASTIES GENDER WAR NOW

being stronger and more intelligent is not a privilege, it is a very stressful responsibility