archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133483159/#133485304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

First for Jeb

real human bean

youtube.com/watch?v=qIJN8IiDse0

BRAZIL OPEN UP YOUR MARKETS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too slow, turtle boy.

Promote your state and it's products! what do you think user should be buying from your state?

Fuck joe

We could be rebuilding Detroit but ya'll voted Trump.

Vote for Trump again.... see what happens..............

AWOO~

THANK UUUU TRUMP

tfw climate change activists wreck me every time in debates and make me feel dumb and guilty

>you will never be so low-energy that you will respond to one year old trump tweets for easy virtue signaling points

how does the government remove a federal judge from office?

Weed

why did trump bring his mother

What are the odds Ann will show up on Tucker and Hannity to bitch about Delta tonight?. My calculations put it at 92%

Unironically, I'd fuck Mama Macron. Just for the experience

One of these men is Brazilian?

Avocados and wine.

I love Kellyanne.

NEW BAKER NEEDED
kndsajknl
NEW BAKER NEEDED

Why would 10,000 refugees help anything? How would putting third world shits into a third world city help that city? Do liberals even think when they hear this or just nod thier heads like retards?

Im not saying it's you. I'm saying savage is managing to seep in his unverified rumors to this site, organic or otherwise. See >For now it is just general studies. I'm going to be careful about what classes I select.

EVEN WORSE! You are entering college without a reason to explore your options and out of peer pressure. While I think people benefit tremendously from higher education it only happens when people get it, learn what they proposed to learn and get out straight to the jobs market of their course of choice.
Notice I'm not telling you to drop out of college, I'm suggesting you to start understanding yourself better to be able to, as soon as possible, to determine which disciplines will make up the major you need to get to not only enter the jobs market but also in an area you won't hate or regret.

> And she hasn't completely influenced me, though I just choose not to be edgy around her.
As you should. Revealing ones power level achieves nothing and loses the strategic benefit of being able to influence without resistance

> Portugal I need you to save me, I am trying to expand my knowledge on politics overall but am not sure where I should start. Know any good books?
Many but nothing beats reading the actual contemporary documents of the historical period you wanna learn more. For instance: to learn about the founding of the US read the federalist papers, the letters they exchanged and the first few landmark cases in the Supreme Court that framed what came to be America. Don't trust third party analysis before reading the original material yourself.

> I've also been trying to get redpilled on climate change but can't find anything that was solid
Read [1]

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133483159/#133485304

Vernor's and Better Made Rainbow chips

Right one.
Left is Sonny

>shows right side so you can't see its the wrong .40cal

Haha haha!!

>State
Florida

>Product
Oranges and other citrus fruits

If we can prove my theory that the translator, Samochornov was Clinton's interpreter during the Uranium One give away debacle/criminal activity to the Russians, we can blow torpedo holes in the russia story.

ᵃᶰᶜᶦᵉᶰᵗ

>By the 1830s Mississippi was a leading cotton producer, increasing its demand for enslaved labor. Some planters considered slavery a "necessary evil" to make cotton production profitable, for the survival of the cotton economy, and were brought in from the border states and the tobacco states where slavery was declining.[15] The 1832 state constitution forbade any further importation of slaves by the domestic slave trade, but the provision was found to be unenforceable, and it was repealed.
>As planters increased their holdings of land and slaves, the price of land rose, and small farmers were driven into less fertile areas. An elite slave-owning class arose that wielded disproportionate political and economic power. By 1860, of the 354,000 whites, only 31,000 owned slaves and two thirds of these held fewer than 10. Fewer than 5,000 slaveholders had more than 20 slaves; 317 possessed more than 100. These 5,000 planters, especially the elite among them, controlled the state. In addition a middle element of farmers owned land but no slaves. A small number of businessmen and professionals lived in the villages and small towns. The lower class, or "poor whites", occupied marginal farm lands remote from the rich cotton lands and grew food for their families, not cotton.
>As planters increased their holdings of land and slaves, the price of land rose, and small farmers were driven into less fertile areas. An elite slave-owning class arose that wielded disproportionate political and economic power. By 1860, of the 354,000 whites, only 31,000 owned slaves and two thirds of these held fewer than 10. Fewer than 5,000 slaveholders had more than 20 slaves; 317 possessed more than 100. These 5,000 planters, especially the elite among them, controlled the state.
Isn't this what Jews do?

Any idea when they'll arrest the Democrats who fabricated Russiagate?

How long before Bundo kills all the other pets?
Why is nobody stopping him?

I read this as awoocados. The awootism is infecting me.

>>State
>Florida
>
>>Product
>Oranges and other citrus fruits

You left out

>People who can't drive for shit

>minneolas won't be back til next Jan
You guys gotta figure out how to grow those year round

He was right, she is heartless and racist. She wants to give away her country to another race.

Right side, Blairo Maggi, he`s one of the richest in the country, I used to know his son, he played vidya with us at the time his father was governor, the kid went there with security guards with glocks in their waists.
They gave him a prize at one point in time the "Golden Chainsaw" for being one of the people that most put down trees.
I like the guy, not sure if he`s corrupt or not, they have nice houses in my town, all his family, they`re really respected even on other States.

Spikes Tactical from florida

Spooder needs a proper hat

Thanks for baking, OP.

>killing your allies
Bundo is too smart for such barbarism.

Governor from my State*.

Glocks and Vidalia onions.

Mississippi. We make forklifts apparently.

prove you are white

I fucking love this Macron guy
Lugenpresse BTFO

Learn the ways of I-95 (aka Fury Road)

austria?

I can take over for a while if needed.

Be nice.

Joanna

Jesus, user, that fucking pic.
Have you ever noticed how much the presidency ages people?
Go google before and after pics of presidents.
Trump came into this shit looking like a fat version of the crypt-keeper, I can only imagine how disgusting he'll look after 4-8 years, assuming he lives that long, and isn't primaried in 2020.

Thanks for posting, user.

Laura is filling in for Hannity tonight.

Oh my God. there's so many holes in RussiaGate. Democrats dirty fingers are EVERYWHERE!

Post feet

Sauce?

Medical instruments

Georgia.

I don't know if they just put them together or manufacturer them here.

This looks ripped from the pages of Neofag.

10-4, it`s just that I like him.
>inb4 ((()))
I also like Horowitz, fite me, they have something good to say from time to time.

I hope this is bait...

And I don't think London should exist after the Brits allowed this to happen.

Buy our flags.
They are good.
Don't buy Mormon cultist flags.

And Tucker won't be on tonight.

No.

Can't wait to see him get the handshake.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Maybe he should focus more on the outbreak of acid attacks rather than Trumps visit.

I love how every politician, even if from heavely negroid country, are still white

energizing my bait

hang him from a bridge. not a wall.

He'll look the same or maybe even better, because he wont have sold his soul or have the guilt of selling out his country on his conscience or have his valuable presidential blood drawn out for consumption by the repitilians.

He already killed Maverick & Oreo.
Nothing can stop Bundo's bloodlust.

Firetrucks and ambulances! We also specialize in military vehicles!

Every single person in that room was a Democrat agent.

this pic
i can feel a waterfall of woman gushes on my crotch just looking at it. this lady has something magical in her
also thanks for taking the helm

Computer parts too! Manufactured in Massachusetts

Masterpiece Arms, Daniel Defense, Dead Air Silencers, and Honor Guard pistols are some home grown companies.

Oy vey

Don't be racist goy...

>dickspider
No
Although I do have their gas tube, best one.

Oh my GOD, what a train wreck.
The awful part is, she was clearly hot, back around the Reagan administration, and kudos for keeping her high-school haircut, but Christ I'd have to be drunk to hit that, and I'd really hate myself in the morning...

Can't argue with those tits and trips.

Oh great, now the laughposting starts.

But terrorists are more than welcome.

Brits elected this.

YES, right before this happens Trump looks down, realizes what Macrom is doing, and fucking plants his feet. I loveit. MAGA

You wish, there`s no jews in my family, already checked.

>he wont have sold his soul
too late....

>

Fire up the machine
>Hiding people in airports, what could go wrong.

Still waiting to hear what Lynch and Slick Willy were really talking about on that tarmac if we're going this route.

South Carolina's true product is soldiers

Looks like an antidepressant bottle.