Omar Khadr killed an American soldier

We pulled down our pants and shit on your face by giving 8 million USD to a man who killed an American soldier, and you are going to do nothing other than bend over and take it because you are a bitch nation and the world's dumping ground for refugees and Mexicans.

America = 3rd world country

Omar Khadr killed some fat Yank jarhead. Who gives a fuck? He's whiter than 50% of Americans anyway.

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/17/omar-khadr-canada-pays-ex-gitmo-detainee-who-killed-us-soldier-millions-but-soldiers-widow-may-never-see-dime.html

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/canada-clinton-foundation?utm_term=.vhQmA2kK1K#.mhdWe45rgr
archive.is/D20yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agree fully with you
>inb4 amerifats talk about flags

fuck Krauts, Jews and Muslims
the Eternal Leaf is the true enemy of mankind

fuck jews and americans only
Judeo-american genocide when?

Surely someone knows where he is living and can...rectify the problem.

>be leaf
>Post in English

You're the real cucks desu

We forced you to learn our language

Holy shit man. The Queen of England is the Queen of Canada. You can't even spell right.

Canada may have given him 8 million, but he already owes the family 150 million through the US courts. The money Canada awards him will go straight to the family of the dead soldier. Next thread

>America is the dumping ground for refugees
>Haha we're giving our tax money to Muslims I bet you Americans feel real cucked right now :^)

Edmonton. Good luck, there's so many of them there he blends in.

We'll just tell you to fuck off, you litigious wannabe Jew.

>Leafs have 90 year old French-German mongerel women for heads of state

Oh listener you tempt me so, It would be a glorious mission to partake in.

Canada is like a wealthy Hamas who pays terrorists to kill Jews, but in this case it's to kill Americans.

AHHHGGGGGGGG

I GET SO TRIGGERED EVERYTIME CANIDA GIVES A TERRORIST EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS, THATS ENOUGH TO BUY A HOUSE IN VANCOUVER.

He could just outrun you.

Jokes on you I'm twig sized, I could use a gust of wind to keep on his tail.

Tha'ts it. DAy of the rake IS FUCKING NOW!

Does this mean Canada is now sponsoring terrorism? Do we need to impose sanctions to them?

>we will pay out of taxpayers money to give 10 million to one person who shot a US soldier.

Why? You weren't even the ones who did it. If I was a taxpayer I'd be pissed

That's a Mexican

>Why? You weren't even the ones who did it. If I was a taxpayer I'd be pissed
Yes, but Canadians love taxes

It works out to like 30 cents per Canadian. It's well worth it for the American butthurt.

Couldn't a taxpayer sue the government?

>mfw there are no memes for this shit anymore

>killed an American soldier.

Yeah, in combat

How does that not make it "worse" for you Yanks?

Serves the American faggot right. He should be fighting for his country at home not killing random Afganis in their homeland.

American soliders are trash and were always trash. They deserve to come home as cripples just to see their wife fucking some guy she met on tinder.

Muh land of the free includes the sexual liberation and cuckoldry.

>e
Omar Khadr killed when he was 15,
He was effectively not a child soldier, as they are considered to be when under 15.
As I read it in leftist journos, he was an "unfortunate belligerant".
Sophistry for child soldier.

His whole family is linked to Al-Qaeda, his wife is a muslim activist(islamist).
You Canadians are a disgrace.

I hope he will be linked to major terrorists acts.
I won't celebrate the death, but I will laugh.

the facts we know

>Canadian born Khadr was taken to Afghanistan at age 9, by his father. We don't know if he wanted to go, and we don't know why they went. There has been zero evidence put forth to suggest the trip had anything to do with terrorism. Regardless, as he was only 9, he had no choice in the matter.
>Khadr, aged 15, was found in critical condition following a firefight. The mission debrief report filed by the US troops stated that a middle aged man threw a grenade, which killed one US soldier. The grenadier was shot in the head and confirmed killed.
>Khadr was taken to Guantanamo Bay prison. No charges were filed against him at that time.
>Several years later, formal charges were filed. These charges were technically not even charges of war crimes, as if they were true, Khadr would be considered an enemy combatant during a time of war, and thus everything he was accused of doing, was legal under rules of engagement. He was denied access to a lawyer at this point and no trial date was set. He was held in detention and tortured for nearly 10 years.
>Nearly a decade later, an addendum to the original mission debrief was submitted, which identified the grenadier as Khadr by name. The original report was not rescinded. No one knows who made the addendum. No US personnel present during the firefight confirms the addendum. (at least I've not been able to find any).
>A week later, Khadr is offered a plea deal. The terms of the deal were to admit guilt to all charges and serve a few more years in a Canadian prison, or refuse to admit guilt and be denied trial indefinitely. (the latter portion is not confirmed by the US government, but let's be realistic here...)
>Khadr takes the plea deal, is transferred to Canada.
>Khadr sues the Canadian government for their involvement in his illegal detention, torture, and lack of a trial.

All of the above is true as far as anyone knows. That is the official story, from both the Canadian and US governments. .

he just cashed an 8 million dollar check he shouldnt be to hard to find

It was your faggot PM Justin Fidel Trudeau that licked the guy's asshole and paid him for it.

I'd rather bring back the penny just to whip 30 of them full force at Turdeau's terrorist enabling face. It would be a more worthwhile use of that money.

You don't have the balls to drive up here and kill him. The Alberta border is literally undefended. You could just drive up in truck, but you're too much of a fat low test pussy to do it.

Go cry somewhere else.

That Yank got what he wanted. He died for Israel.

So fucking happy I'm not a Canadian. Is he the most unqualified prime minister in the West?

We have him, he comes close next.

He's the personification of tumblr

had this been the other way around and he had killed a Canadian soldier he wouldve recieved jack shit but this is Canada we're talking about so it doesnt suprise me they're the Sweden of the Americas.

Bump. Fuck Amerishits, go Omar!

Ok Sweden 2.0

>German

You arent far off m80. But yeah he's a huge shitter. 3 reasons he won

>Harper was retarded and didnt want to give up power to another conservative candidate
>dude weed
>lmao nice hair

The Harper issue is valid because he fucked up the economy by betting it all on oil. Everything else was beyond retarded.

Even Omar Khadr must now that he's unlikely to live for that much longer and will never enjoy all that juicy cash.

Only a matter of time until someone shoves a grenade up his ass.

There are thousands of Afghanistan Vets in Canada. Only takes one with the balls or crazy to take this Omar turd out for good

i think i may be triggered

Good job, Canada!

I was surprised that they showed the guy's lawyer's house on the news, address and everything. I would be nervous for that guy. Even if he didn't know anything, he might not be believed.

Your cuck PM just gave 120million to the clinton foundation.

Why didnt the American soldiers kill him when they had the chance

This

as someone in toronto with many liberal friends and unionized co-workers

pol needs to know how angry canadians are over this. even the far lefties are angry they gave so much money away instead of giving it to natives/poors etc

ya'll should be happy, its not a lot of money to spend on Trudeau being one of the few one-term prime ministers

His family was close the Most Wanted terrorists, Bin Laden came the the wedding of the father.
He deserved everything he got.

Prove it faggot. Every single Clinton meme has been fake news.

>muh pizzagate

Retarded faggot.

Trump should order a team to go into Canada, black bag this guy and take him to a CIA torture facility and dispose of him.

I'm not even memeing. Canada is harboring a terrorist

jesus h christ, shut it down

buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/canada-clinton-foundation?utm_term=.vhQmA2kK1K#.mhdWe45rgr
> archive.is/D20yA

Can we crowdfund his assassination?

I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult to find someone desperate/mentally ill enough to kill this dude (for the right price).

Obviously this is illegal but this guy is so despised right now I have a feeling most American authorities/agencies would look the other way and secretly cheer us on.

Let's not forget that most law enforcement are ex-military too. Trump would probably declare Omar Khadr's killer a national hero.

You're becoming a real problem brah

they are not getting a dime.. fucking trash yanks

>tfw burgers larping as westerners
>tfw burgers pretend muslims aren't welcome when in reality they use them as police

fuck you cunts

>buzzfeed

Not even going to open the link. Fake news.

You don't have the balls faggot. You're so fuckin' fat you haven't seen your dick in 10 years.

No, you are. Jew controlled Mestizo nation of mouth breathing retards. KYS

It's not like I archived it for you and grenn texted it so you wont be such a pussy.
archive.is/D20yA

Buzzfeed is Mainstream.

you guys had him in gitmo... you had the chance for years.. now you all cry he got away? incompetent faggots, Id give him another 10 million if he kills more invading American trash bag soldiers

Crikey, it's Steve Erwin back from the dead to shitpost on Sup Forums! Go on then, mate. Tell us about the minorities in your country.

>Buzzfeed is Mainstream.
So is being a nigger in France.

please don't take this as a Logical person from Canada, this one is just a fucking faggot

No, we all "cry" he got "back" to a country he "never" really "lived in".
It's not like his family benifited from social benefits which were used to fund terror organisations and send money to Afghanistan.

In a perfect world Omar Khadr would be killed and his lawyer thrown into Guantanamo. Ultimate karma.

Yet another clueless fucktard Burger who doesn't realize that most of Canada is English. My God do you people have any form of education down there whatsoever?

I'm pissed about Trudeau giving this sand dindu 10 million dollars but I don't care who you are if someone drops a 500 pound bomb on your house you're allowed to throw a 1 pound bomb back when they licl in the door.

Die in hellfire cunt.
You're next, never forget.

I can't wait to kill multiple non-whites. Its gonna be great

So why do none of you have the balls to kill this guy? They aren't hiding him, you could easily find out where he's living.

He could've just as easily killed a Canadian soldier instead of an American one, yet you just handed him 10,5 Million funded by your taxes.

When are you going to draw a line in the sand?

The leaf strikes again.

Also can't help but think some part of the story is not actually being told here, because headlines sell.

but he's a Canadian citizen, which is why he got the payout. It wasn't "his" house he was there to fight coalition forces (that includes us).
Now get the fuck out you dirty shitskin

Better chance that you're next desu.

>English
>Country name is "Canada"
You seriously cannot be this retarded

The problem is that his rights were violated by bringing him to Gitmo. When he was identified as a Canadian citizen, he should have been sent back to Canada and dealt with according to the law.

I don't agree with the payout, but at the same time, I don't agree with the Government violating your rights because of accusations of terrorism.

Pretty sure he made up his mind to kill Western soldiers long before they bombed his house or whatever.

He went to a fucking terrorist training camp in the Afghan/Pakistani border region, which is where he learned how to use grenades/explosives in the first fucking place.

>I spent months training how to kill Americans but I swear I wasn't going to do any of that until you bombed my house!!!!

Whatever makes you sleep at night Ahmed.

If he would legalize marihuana it less harmful than his actual politics.

>build and plant IED's
>captured at a Taliban stronghold
>he's not a terrorist though guys

>leaf bragging about paying 8mil to a terrorist while they go bankrupt just because he killed one American soldier

What's it like being a complete non player on the world stage rofl

Your dollar is tanking and your government is going broke and you will continue to take more people in because you voted for a crypto Muslim. That's coo. When we legit have to invade you to save you I'll be the first to sign up for service.

it does, its just a dixie retard

also fuck you leaf and your faggot country, go suck some muslim cock

People die in war. Get used to it.

It would be no different than if the American in question had killed him instead. Luck of the draw. 15 year old Omar was terrified and fighting for his life, he just got lucky.

Damn Canada shitposting aside I thought we were friends

U mad bro?

Feels good to be one of the few countries that can tell America to fuck off. I guess just us, Israel, Russia, and China have that privilege.

Okay, can someone explain where the eight million he's being paid actually comes from? That's not tax-payer money is it?

>When he was identified as a Canadian citizen, he should have been sent back to Canada and dealt with according to the law.

He stopped being a Canadian citizen as soon as he decided to become an explosives expert for Al-Quaeda. This guy has no legal rights.

We never liked you.

He was a child soldier you dumbass, his faggot dad brought him to Afghanistan. All of Omar's bullet wounds were in his back and there's no proof he threw the grenade he was just the only survivor of the firefight. I wish those American faggots would've learned to shoot straight, Omar would've died and saved Americans and Canadians millions of dollars.

You missed the part where they have him on video creating bombs and pictures of him holding severed pieces of human and smiling.

No, he was over 15 when he commited the crime.
They want to make you believe he was a child soldier.
He wasn't.

>pictures of him holding severed pieces of human and smiling.
Source?

Because this terrorist shitfuck is not worth potentially ruining your life, since for some reason we still consider him a human.

Though since its Edmonton you could probably convince a deadbeat junkie to burn the faggot's house down for a fix. An old childhood friend of mine killed a pregnant lady for one, dont underestimate the power of bribing with drugs.

Probably not even a white guy. I'm betting it's a sand nigger.

Leafs are cucks.

It is our tax money. I'm proud to have personally contributed to the payout.

Learn to read you fucking nonce.

read what