This is a JIDF D&C thread

Sage

OP is a nigger

Swedes are based

Watch The Golden One

I´m out.

Håll käften, perkele.

I don't get these types of threads

The swedes that come here already know how fucked everything is, so why make threads entirely dedicated to shitting on them?

Seems like something jews would do desu

Reminder Sweden is extremely cucked

Nay, it's 15 year old kids that browses memes.com and takes jokes about Sweden from there
Only Finland, Norway or Denmark makes these threads. Because they want to get (you)'s and replies from Swedes

Some Swedes know how fucked they are, but most of them are pretty ignorant.

>just finished giving the government a modest 99% of my income
>decide to buy some candy as a treat to celebrate
>walk halfway to store before I realize I havent paid my sidewalk taxes yet
>pay up and continue walking
>slip on ice
>forgot to pay fall tax
>pay up again so I can get up
>see my beautiful wife and 3 daughters in alleyway bound and raped at gunpoint
>call police
>after 6 hours of waiting they tell me there is nothing they can do about refugees
>pay my cop tax and go back to my home

>Norway
Fuck off. Norway is the most pathetic country in Europe, the rest of Europe hate you guys. You got a racist integration minister, you drills oil, your country is irrelevant, you slaughter whales.

I fucking hate your country, this is now a Norway hate thread.

All this Sweden hate shit is made by jealous Norwegians and Finns, you guys are jealous because we are better than you guys in everything. Leading Norway and Finland into civilization has been Sweden's burden for centuries

It's useful in case someone is bluepilled on the sweden fiasco

t. Gråsosse

Fuck off Amerifat, your country got more non whites in % than us. The US will be the first country in the west to become 49% white
>But muh Trump
Kek, not even Trump can't prevent it

>3 daughters
what a faggot bro hahahahaha
also ugh gross who wants a raped girl yuck

so funny how the rocks north of Amsterdam have people living on them
>they even have banter

>Fucked
Kek, everything is perfectly fine. Yes we got some troublesome areas, but having areas with trouble is perfectly normal in modern societies

Norway is great. Polite, good looking, fought the Germans, good skiers.
No complaints here.

>having areas with trouble is perfectly normal in modern societies

>fought the Germans

Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg are the only cities north of Amsterdam worth knowing about. Both Norway and Finland are irrelevant, we can remove them from history and world history would still remain 99.95% the same

Dont you have churches to convert into Mosque?

PART

>he fell for the Germans are the good guys meme
Marx, Merkel and Wilhelm would like to have a word.

I didn't know until recently that Swedish news been photoshopping people in mugshots so that they look white for over a decade. that shocked me. Swedes really seem to live up to the stereotype...it's kind of sad.

>2017
>Still being religious
It's better to use them as mosque than seeing them being empty

>tfw you will never live to see sweeds have their ip range banned

Somethings aren't right here

Käften din lilla blatte neger

They had to beg Sweden for independence back in 1905

Norway is weak

So what Germans do you mean?

Scania reporting in

Everyone knows, it's just that people can't stand listening to autistic virgins screaming about every little thing

>swedishmingle.com

I hope you never work in suicide prevention. I feel like reaching for the nearest rope

>Destroying you're heritage to pander to Afghans.
While you are at it, you should take care for other thing to make New Swedes feel like at home, we dont want them to feel neglected now do we.

>Käften din lilla blatte neger
Fuck off, Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg are the only relevant parts of this country. The rest of the country is a bunch of rednecks living on gibs

AND

easy now, they are working as fast as they can

Because user. This will be the ammo for them to uncuck themselves. Nobody hates sweden. This is how we save it

pic related has the wrong sandnigger in it
you're like salam sandniggers not shalom sandniggers you northern saudi you

There's literally no difference

>better use them as mosque than seeing them empty

i will kill you, fuck i hate you swedes, you are the worst scourge europe has ever encountered, you are destroying this world with your cuck rhetoric and to top it all off you act smug about it.
You deserve nothing shy of a painful death you moose-humping piece of shit.

>Denmark
You guys are okay

Nordic raribg:
1. SWEDEN
2 Iceland
3. Denmark
4 Finland
5 norway

Those three cities is where the cucks and the people that have never done one day of labour their entire life lives
They might be the three largest, but that doesn't mean the rest is irrelevant you idiot
The workers of the north is what keeps their companies alive and their bellies fed and their houses warm

Hehehehe

Calm down. No need to insult xim. Btw, what's happening in Canada? Is any of this xe bs actually noticeable in daily life yet?

This isn't funny anymore

>This pisses off swedish hockey players

I always loved swedes. And want the best for them but they are in some deep shit. People are shitting on them to break their conditioning. The refugees think Europeans are scared and weak.
They dont try the same shit in balkan countries. Because they saw the people fight no matter how mixed they are.
When the swedes fight back it will be the greatest happening you'll ever see. The jokes will melt away and refugees will be running in fear and crying about the evil right. One nation at a time. Begin swedes.

Havent encountered it yet, most normies think its the dumbest thing ever too.
Will try to play that card if I get fired
>is it because im a xe?

Fuck off, bigot!
You islamophobes will never win.

He's right you know.

Start å skriv på svensk, han forsto ikke svensk i går
Det er garantert en proxy, er enkelt å kjenne igjen autismen hans

Everyone else should be afraid of the feminazi Swedish government. They are insane.

kerdasi amaq

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Stfu leaf, terrorist supporting faggot. Canada is a fucking joke and cucked on the same level as sweden. Now give me your shekels you fag.

Sweden's infamous expert on Islamophobia.

Thank you, but alas, we have some of the very same problems as Sven have. Fortunately not quite as bad though.
We're actually getting more tourists this summer than usual, reason. We score fairly low on the risk chart when it comes to trucks of peace, airliners of tolerance and Islamic holy water.

>Yes goy, laugh and call each other cucks instead of banding together to do something about it.

Threads like this are just bitter reminders of how much smarter the Jew is than most of you.

Hearty kek/10

Can the rest of you lot do something about them?

They are obviously out of control and completely out of the touch with reality.
I always liked Swedes and there Protestant work ethics, shame if they where to be annihilated by the brown and black tribes half the fucking world away.

Sweden evicts disabled for migrants

Too easy b8 m8.

Bra idé, sämsta med att skriva på svenska är att inte alla Nord brödrar förstår och att andra som faktiskt vill ha en ordentlig diskussion om norden inte heller förstår

Swedes are fags

please die of ebola

Whites to blame for Muslim crime...

Dude, he is not svensk, he is the new swedish ahmed.
That's why he is so happy to turn churches into mosques.
Go figure !

shut up Robbie Rotten

try mixed Scandinavian with phonetic spelling then, those of us born here can all do it (in writing at least). But to others it'll just be börk-börk-börk and joogle translate will probably have a meltdown.

No it's because it's Sweden and not Eastern Europe

Migrants shit & masturbate in church during services...

There is a thing called Stockholm syndrome. Stockholm is in Sweden. Sweden is going down the drain. Ergo Sweden has down syndrome. It's only logic.

Lol. The rest of Sweden would get along just fine without all the deskjobs in those shitty areas. However, you guys would not make it more than a week without the countryside. The rest of Sweden produces everything, while you plebs are doing the paperwork.

>new clientele

I love this phrasing.
theres nothing to laugh at anymore

It will melt away. Also kek faget

SJW sorry about complaining of his anal rape--

>monarchy
>oil
you're indistinguishable from the salam sandnigger

always funny
fucking nords are so beta

yes-yes, nothing new about that. Now lets find something they actually get riled up about.

They only gang-raped a woman in a wheelchair. We have to defend them...

ha-ha we had brown eyes and black hair and shit

atleast use a proxy

He doesn't look very Nordic.

Rape climbed 70% last year.
So what! Diversity is our strength.

You know you have a Queen, right? Don't you even know your own country?

for what? Idgaf what the little flag says, gun totin bertan here.

>desu

Helpless refugees are so grateful for our welfare state and open door policy.

There is nothing wrong with appreciating Japanese culture as a white, it doesn't increase crime or degeneracy.

Being a SJW is mandatory in Sweden. No dissidents allowed--unless they are non-White.

its just a word filter
newfag baka

Neither of them are white, the woman just dyed her hair blonde. She isn't even pretty desu, looks like a weird Turkic/Central Asian mixture.