YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS LOOK AT THIS SHIT WE ABOUT TO DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFYoVeKof4

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/5-things-to-know-about-the-trillion-ton-iceberg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the problem?

massive floods in coming your shitty island won't stand a fucking chance

That's nice, Tayvon. Now go smoke your crack before it's too late.

i'm not a nigger you fucking nigger

cant we just fill the crack with water and refreeze it? there is plenty of water in the ocean

>massive floods
The Larsen C iceberg will add 0.1 millimeter in sea-level rise, so it won't be detectable.

src: scientificamerican.com/article/5-things-to-know-about-the-trillion-ton-iceberg/

Good I long for the sweet solace of death. Its about time.

More like sea levels are gonna rise to offset increased undersea temperatures. Fuck people who live below sea level.

clam down OP. take a deep breath. your right but think about it this way madmax times will be full of bad assery

thanks for the images
this is pretty amazing, visually speaking
also I don't give a fuck about global warming
I care about creating an ethnostate

Good. Mother Nature will deal with Humanity. I won't have to do it myself.

im retarded . would this actually work tho?

So places like Holland are fucked then? Somehow picturing them fighting a losing battle against nature has be smirking.

I need help

It would barely generate enough to run your headlights. Not move the fucking car. Perpetual energy doesn't exist.

see

No, even if you could make a turbine with scifi tier effectually you would still have the law of conservation of energy stopping you.

It'd work in the sense you could produce electricity. It would be an absolute pathetic and irrelevant amount though.

>YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS LOOK AT THIS SHIT WE ABOUT TO DIE

lol you do know theres actually ground under that ice

and in the ground are dead plants and animals

it wasn't always frozen over

You stupid fucking cretin, it happens all the time it is completly normal and its not even close to the biggest one ever.

But you knew that...

APOLOGIZE