No More Fried Rice

Susan Rice no longer planning to testify Tuesday before House panel. Why?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/17/susan-rice-no-longer-planning-to-testify-tuesday-before-house-panel.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finding_Lois_Lerner_in_contempt_of_Congress
youtu.be/jwbxtnZ9aY4
twitter.com/EricHolder/status/871791644491870208
weeklystandard.com/in-january-susan-rice-assured-npr-the-obama-admin-removed-chemical-weapons-from-syria/article/2007548#
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
npr
archive.is/8FwgD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile the Trump people are all lining up to testify. Paige, Stone, Kushner, Trump Jr, Manafort, etc.

Because she's guilty AF and she knows the committee has the goods. She doesn't want to add perjury to the list of her crimes.

Hmm, almost as if one side has nothing to fear while the other side has nothing to say.

those are some manly hands, don't you think?

Way too big for mamasan's VIP health spa. I prefer my happy endings from a much more petite touch.

Did WH user say something like this would happen? Is Mueller interviewing her instead?

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?? SESSIONS FUCKING DO SOMETHING!!

>And she has suggested that her race and gender may be playing a role in the controversy

sessions doesn't seem to want to do anything against all his close friends in washington.

>Meanwhile, Obama is galavanting all across the world and is piss fucking scared to set foot in the US for any length of time

I'm beginning to believe shit is about to start hitting the fan in a high powered, firehose-like, stream.

Because they did nothing. Democrats will be in the slammer for Russiagate.

If Sessions doesn't put all these fucks in jail, he needs to go.

Amazing when the Democrats bluff is called.

Bet she still commits suicide.

lol this

Susan Rice, Lorretta Lynch and the Fusion GPS guy are dodging their hearings because they know they are guilty af

Oh so he doesn't want to do the job he's paid to do?

YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED!

Only if we could just go back to the days of the old west. Then we can string her up in the town square as an example.

Protip: If Fusion GPS is guilty, then Don Jr. and co are super guilty since they did the same shit.

well of course!

They always agree to testify, and act all happy to do so -- so the network news program have something to show to plebs.

Later, they recant their agreement and the networks ignore it of course. EVERYTIME.

You never talk to the police. The 'deep state' know the rules and they arent going to get caught by the games they play to catch normies.

The house always wins.

What did WH user say? I miss FBIAnon

I'm not sure if you would be able to answer this for me, but what can be done if they refuse to testify? They're obviously guilty of something, but if they won't testify how can it be exposed enough that something comes of it?

What's the point of the panel existing if anyone can refuse to testify? What a joke.

>but what can be done if they refuse to testify?

they can get subpoenaed and be forced to testify

wow don't just brush this off drumpfies, this is literally a setback before even jim crow days when a woman of color is called to testify because of her race AND sex.....wow, i'm tearing up

Do the subpoena's actually have that kind of weight? It's not a court.

Are you dumb or a shill?

Fusion GPS fabricated evidence then leaked it to McCain who gave it Rice to unmask then leak to the press.

Fusion GPS employees fabricated evidence, failed to register themselves as lobbyists, and participated in the DNC abusing government powers to fabricate pretext for a FISA warrant.

Susan Rice Illegally unmasked US citizens and leaked classified information to the press.

Both of these are abuses of government powers and fabricating evidence.

Don Jr went to a meeting when he wasn't even a government employee. How are these things even remotely similar?

That's what I want to know. I've gone full autist looking into the information, people involved, etc, to figure out what's going on, but I realize I don't even know the power of these hearings in the first place, or what they lead to.

Idk. I mean Hillary destroyed her emails after getting a subpoena.

Session's was a mistake.

They can be subpoenaed by congress but they can also ignore this order which result in being placed in contempt of congress. You can get away with ignoring a congressional subpoena if your party controls the executive and refuses to enforce it. Too bad the DNC doesn't control the executive anymore.

by "refuses to enforce it" I mean the congressional contempt charge.

I couldn't agree more. We need a fucking bulldog and sessions is asleep at his fucking post. I've had it with him. FIRE HIM TRUMP

He didn't want/wouldn't have accepted the position

He's been following Trump around whenever Trump goes off to a different country for a diplomatic visit or G20. It's fucking weird.

I thought they canceled Stone?

Gowdy is a dickless pedo who is too compromised to do anything except talk big shit and never deliver. I hate these prick faggot rinos.

SHES GUNNA FLIP

It's fucking sedition.

Don't forget that the DNS logs were faked/altered. Who knows how they were used. That is a huge red flag. Why go through the trouble of forging DNS logs? To just leak them to the media?

They moved him. He will still testify. Same with Rice

Satanic trips.

>obviously the nigger dint do nuthin

As a disinformation tactic to attempt to throw everyone off the scent because of the leaked info. RIP OBOMGO.

The fakes logs about Alfa-Trump were used to get FISA taps in November and leaked to Slate in Late November.

but TWO MONTHS PRIOR IN SEPTEMBER! DEMOCRAT FUSIONGPS WROTE A REPORT ON TRUMPRUSSIA: LINKS BETWEEN ALFA BANK AND PUTIN??!???

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

contempt charges are filed to the house for a vote

Chaffetz has bitched that his subpoenas have no teeth because if they're ignored they don't have an enforcement agency

if the vote finds them in contempt..
charges are filed with the DOJ for civil prosecution
for example, that is happening now with lois lerner en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finding_Lois_Lerner_in_contempt_of_Congress

You don't see it yet. He's gonna run against kid rock, unite the niggers again, then bail on Michigan after 1 year and run against Trump in 2020

You can't be elected more than two times you nigger.

>She's good girl,
>going to church everyday,
>trying to get her life on track

Pretty sure it's consecutive.

See

Her moustache is not fucking around

This.

There are other jobs he might be better in, if he can't lead the DOJ.

Write laws Sessions. Make Giuliani AG. Or Gowdy.

Are all niggers really this dumb? I thought it was just a meme.

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice" - twenty-second amendment.

youtu.be/jwbxtnZ9aY4

Why the fuck does Tony Stark look like a Backstreet Boy?!?

Not a good idea to testify before the house/senate, under oath when your lawyer wants you to take the 5th because you've got problems coming.

>he needs to go
This.

always loved that pic, aesthetic as fuck

Wtf!!!!! I want king nigger back!!!

I thought the FBI said that cunt was off the hook.

she is obviously trying to wait it out and buy as much time as possible

When CNN is running front page stories about a DIFFERENT SUSAN RICE. Going to prison for a looooong time because Jeff Sessions is a bad bad man, wouldn't you delay the inevitable?

Oh then Eric holder tweeted the article.

Did you actually think they would face justice? The whole thing is rotten

Here it is twitter.com/EricHolder/status/871791644491870208

No snitching Susan!!

Why is the DNC not collaborating? Humm

All these dindus squirming. So much winning.

And Sup Forums dropped the ball on it, just as the shills wanted. The sliding stopped. Lorenzen still walks around in comfort.

Why not make another thread about it, see if it can get going again?

this bitch guilty as fuckk

i mean really doe

TeaLeaves and FusionGPS are the only two units in the world working on a link between Trump and Alfa Bank two months before the FBI and the world found out?

Because she's a liar.

>>We were able to find a solution that didn't necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished. Our aim in contemplating the use of force following the use of chemical weapons in August of 2013 was not to intervene in the civil war, not to become involved in the combat between Assad and the opposition, but to deal with the threat of chemical weapons by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia and with the Security Council. We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile.

weeklystandard.com/in-january-susan-rice-assured-npr-the-obama-admin-removed-chemical-weapons-from-syria/article/2007548#

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment

Archived that

>npr org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment
archive.is/8FwgD

Sessions needs to be fired.
He's a fucking useless dumbass.
Trump can find someone better easily.

Because what will happen within minutes is six dozen slide threads appearing, everything from new Roswell info to new Pizzagate info found by some writer on hubpages.com.

There'll be memes made but posted nowhere -- or perhaps Twitter deletes them. Not a single email will be sent to Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, etc. (those of us who try get bounced emails or dead silence). Not a single person will try getting The Intercept to confirm her identity.

Because....no one is ever held accountable in DC.

Just a wild guess. Lather, rinse, and repeat.

Maybe because the entire FBI is compromised and any case brought by Sessions against the dnc would have evidence destroyed

Ever thought of that?

CHECKED
WHAT KEK WILLS
WILL MANIFEST

And Trump got fucked bad by this Russiagate hoax. It's all forgotten apparently. Don't look at the mountains of evidence coming out ever day..

They all need to be locked up or Sessions is not doing the basic duties of an Attorney General.

Then it seems to me that the FBI needs to be cleaned out.
If this shit is happening Sessions needs to start firing people.
What's really got me irritated is that he wants authorities to be able to make more seizures of citizens' property. I don't want my fucking shit stolen from me by police for a fucking traffic ticket.
Exactly. It seems to me that Trump is all alone in trying to fix the country.

Reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

There's enough in the public domain already to secure convictions.

>Kang
The Conqueror?

Yeah fuck off. You're clueless.

I agree. Totally useless.

They can compel testmony under penalty of perjury. The downside is that, as a compelled statement, anything said under subpoena compulsion cannot be used against you (Which is why these hearings always have people invited to them and why people will claim 5th Amendment privilege in them).

With the FBI maybe, but not Congress. She refused to obey the subpoena and if found guilty of contempt of congress then she will be subject to imprisonment no shorter than 1 month and no longer than 12 months, plus a fine.

Showing your angry face doesn't make my point any less correct, user.

Thank you for sharing

You have no point. Lol

>but I realize I don't even know the power of these hearings in the first place, or what they lead to.

Did you watch that hearing where the guy filling in for Comey told Chaffetz that he'd have to file a FOIA request to be able to view the Hillary e-mails that the FBI were sitting on?

As much as I hate it, these committees are a fucking joke.

As long as the one being questioned remains vague in their answers, which they always do, it leads nowhere.

The most used answers are:
>I don't recall
>I don't know
>I can't be certain
>Not that I'm aware of

>Democrats will be in the slammer
No they won't. Nor will Republicans. Politicians don't do jail time unless they kill someone or commit a sex crime. Even then, they still don't go to jail.