Will Sup Forums vote for him?

will Sup Forums vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/kid-rock-teases-michigan-senate-run-what-are-his-politics-w492317
youtube.com/watch?v=aiCvWuLUR7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For fucks sake can you at least make the thread content more energetic? Why don't you cite his website? What are his stances on anything be it immigration, abortion or whatever. Is he demorat, republican or libertarian?
So,e fucking info instead of ~20 characters is not a thread, dick head.

rollingstone.com/politics/news/kid-rock-teases-michigan-senate-run-what-are-his-politics-w492317

learn to google mate

YEEE YEEE WE WUZ PO DUNK N SHIT

I'm listening to him right now. You bastards in Michigan better vote him in to office

Michigan here, that is our future senator. He just better not be a cuck Republican but cant really be any worse than that whore Stabenow

What's his name again?

my name is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

will Sup Forums vote for her?

>doesn't have a last name

You missed the point, nigger.
The point is to provide insightful topics with some links to relevant information regarding said topic instead of shit semi-sentence questions that lead to nowhere.
Your """"thread""""" might as well have been a question in a random thread.
I bet you complain about the lack of decent content here on Sup Forums yet do this shit.
Sachi.

hell no

>Year 2022
>Leftist policies and attitude has back-fired so hard that middle america rose up en masse and elected their own leaders just to defeat SJW scum.
>Senator Kid Rock is on TV meeting with Trump, who is halfway through his second term.
>"LISTEN MUTHAFUCKAS! WE GONN' DO IT REAL DIRTY SOUTH STYLE HERE, TRUMP AND I HAVE A MUTHAFUCKIN PLAN TO SAVE THE GOD DAMN COUNTRY AND ALL Y'ALL COUNTRY BOYS GONNA LOVE IT."
>Music begins to play, smoke machines billow smoke onto the stage.
>The curtain behind them drops.
>Limp Bizkit emerges.
>"FIRST WE GONNA GET RID OF ALL DEM FAGGOTS!"
>Crowd goes wild.
>"AND I SAY NO MORE TAXES. FUCK THAT SHIT!"
>People roar in excitement.
>"THEN WE GONNA GIVE FREE STRIPPERS AND JACK DANIELS TO EVERY FAMILY!"
>Grown men fall to their knees and weep tears of joy.
>"ONE LAST FUCKIN THING! HEY LISTEN HERE ONE LAST THING!"
>Crowd silences, waiting in anticipation for their elected leaders to deliver the good word.
>"MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID-
>Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy
Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogieBawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogieBawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy
Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogieBawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie

You missed the point, nigger.
learn to use google.

No.

I like the guy, but fuck living in Michigan ever.

that would be great honestly.

"Trump has never been in politics! HE'S UNQUALIFIED, UNFIT, IMPEACH!"

>Former athlete man in dress with thousands of dollars of facial reconstructive surgery, cutting open his flesh and sawing and sanding the bones inside his face down to make him look more feminine, says "I would look for a senatorial run."

SO BRAVE.

^___^

youtube.com/watch?v=aiCvWuLUR7E