How does he keep getting away with it?

Can /pol give me a quick rundown on Sam Hyde?

What is /pol's opinion of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQul
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please repost this on the /samhyde general/

we're trying to help law enforcement track him down

Bad humorist
lame intellectual
seriously this guy makes me cringe
doesn't even stand up to what he says
saw a few of his "interviews" with journalists, and even if the interviewers were pieces of shit, he was just avoiding all the uncomfortable questions, unable to back his own words and then just insulted his way out of the conversation.
pretty pathetic and cowardly if you ask me

also World Peace is 20% funny and the other part is just unfunny/bad, or trying very hard but not going anywhere, and trying to be edgy but failing miserably.

also sage

He's a total madman, but cannot be stopped in any way.

Some say he's a chaos agent, sent by KEK himself.

wow!! you are really ballsy saying that!
I don't envy your position after saying that
but mad respect for standing up to the powers that be

he's a fucking lame-o virgie just like me
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQul

He's a comedian. He's funny. He's meant to make you laugh. He's one of the few comedians who does make me laugh.

That's it. He's not "red pilled" he's not "one of us" or /ourguy/. He is a clown. A jester to entertain you. If you start listening to the clown on politics you are too far gone.

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

the eternal frog

>If you start listening to the clown on politics you are too far gone.

that goes for pretty much any comedian, but still Sam Hyde is one of the better on that subject

it's not so much politics as it is cultural critique
if the criticisms are accurate then it's just a double bonus if they are coming from a funnyman

Genuine far-right white nationalist comedian who was clever enough to use plausible deniability in his humorous advocacy of white nationalism and far-right ideals to the extent that he got onto a popular comedy network and made a whole show filled with almost nothing but subtle redpills and far-right satire, infuriating the network and the good goys who work there for the controversy he managed to stir up.

Ever since he was taken off air for making jews cry he's taken the gloves off and is now shamelessly supporting far-right white nationalist groups with the money and fame he made off the show. Sam jewed the jews.

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

Sam Hyde is a self destructive idiot with a pension for failure who relies on Sup Forums humor for his boring comedy sketches. He lost his adult swim show because he's a dumb prick who couldn't drop the Sup Forums shit for his Tim and Eric rip off. Now he's gained 100 pounds and hasn't shaved since, making mainly podcasts where he complains about everything to his retarded fans. I could go on and on about the dumb shit he's done and said but the gist is he's a fuckin loser. If you're a fan of him you're an even bigger loser.

he is Tom Green on nightmare difficulty

Literally who?

t. Joe Bernstein

Nigga you gay

Sounds like something a kike would say

his last 8 or 12 vids have lost me a bit. will always have a soft-spot for him but he needs to up his game. as a general rule in comedy, you need to get smarter & wittier as you go; his recent shit is epically retarded, the exact opposite of what he should be doing, imo.

Praise KEK

stop selfposting sam

its ogre

Holy shit what did I just do it's over.

holy hell

666 get reply to 666 get

first post is 1 33 999 666

holy fucking get

boasting in epic get thread

>What is /pol's opinion of him?
Sup Forums sucks his dick

i was deeply inspired by his amazing TED talk

I want him in my boipussy

holy shit!!

Sam Hyde confirmed as Anti-Christ

Sam is worth 10 of you

>pension

you really shouldn't pontificate like that when you can't speak fucking English

nice trips bruh

You're not getting away with this

just noticing this
niiiice

Damn, I never saw it before, but just watched an episode. He gets major points for conning the jews into giving him a show.

Some of the early MDE stuff was pretty funny, as well as some of his standup. Mostly the TEDx talk and An Inconvenient Anime were fucking hilarious.

After they started getting semi e-famous and catering to the alt right it went to shit though.

Spoopy

Did Sup Forums ruin his life?

Typical half literate frog post.
You "people" are rapidly overtaking the leaves

>pension for failure
Sam's a politician?

BRAZE

wtf

DAS RITE