/r/Cuckold /r/CuckoldCommunity

/r/Cuckold /r/CuckoldCommunity

I am addicted to reading this stuff. Its horrid, but its like staring into a burning orphanage. I am disgusted by what i read and am trying to convince myself they are just trolls - but what if they arent?

What if there really are people out there that are this pathetic. To eat semen from their wives anus or vagina, that another male had deposited there. .
Who would do that.. Why.. If you want to be gay that badly, why not just be gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/
reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/6ioj0d/i_was_raped_by_my_wifes_boyfriend_not_sure_the/
archive.is/lZ0U7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the look in his eyes
he's no longer human.
can you see it?

JUST

literally educate yourselves shitlords:
ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/

Sucking another Males ejaculate from your Wifes vagina is a good way to "reclaim" your Wife after anither male has penetrated her..

Also the taste is delicious..

Is God truly dead?

>Why.. If you want to be gay that badly, why not just be gay?

They are not gay, that is exactly the point. If they were gay and into doing things like that it would not be humiliating and disgusting to them and therefore paradoxically they would not enjoy it. They enjoy being forced to do things that they don't like to do. If these guys were actually gay they would want another guy to force them to eat a woman's pussy or something because they get off on being forced to do things they find humiliating and disgusting.

> I am disgusted by what i read and am trying to convince myself they are just trolls - but what if they arent?

Most of the people on r/cuckold are just fantasizing masturbators but I've seen enough pics and videos to know that there are plenty of people out there really doing this shit.

Worth noting that this never, ever ends well. Your wife/gf will not respect you if you let her fuck other guys. She will eiher leave you or stop fucking you.

I know that feel, OP. I take pleasure in reading about other people's brutal humiliation, especially if it is consensual. I don't know why that is, but it makes me feel really happy that they get humiliated so badly.

the weak deserve to die out, as they did in the past

Catharsis

>is god truly dead

stop misusing this, reddit

U M A D E L I C I A
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

A lot of the cuckold stories seem to involve thr cuck jerking off into a towel..

Its fascinating.. Yet horrifying.. I just pray these people do not reproduce.

I love this shit

Hahaha his wife probably thinks theres no way he'll get a million likes

These fuckers must be LARP-ing, they got to be, even a fucking gold digger whore would get disgusted by this pathetic behavior.

do cucks have a certain bone structure? im not sure what it is but there is something so similar about all of them. you can immediately spot one based on external appearance.

They are larping, it's a really sad forum. It's all just these over the top stories and guys begging to get cucked.

>Schadenfreude
I truly believe this emotion is the driving force behind almost all things /pol

challah
hes a kike... and a cuck

C-C-C-C-C-KEKBO BREAKER

>won't have my kids despite her biological clock ticking away
Divorce. On the spot.

gay

Have you been to my country? Seen our women? No? Then stfu.

How come we can't top reddit's cuck stories? Sup Forums comes close sometimes but mostly about being dominated by feet or mommies. /k/ is good with trap and cross dressing ones. Sup Forums is for incest shit. Wtf are we good for?

I feel bad for guys who get cheated on and betas who get humiliated by Chad's and hope them the best but people who actually let this be done to them and reduce themselves to such utter pathetic scum make me want to fucking jackboot their skulls in

HERES A RARE ONE

This one I actually feel is pretty alpha. After realizing he's getting the short end of the stick, he calmly says, "Fuck you all, get out and pay for it yourself." In that way, he was more redeemed. Closer to being a full man than most.

All of this reddit bullshit is so well contrived. But it's still a great story. It's a great example of the bond that blood relatives share no matter what the circumstances of their lives may throw at them. It's a tragedy for the daughter too because for years she knew that her real daddy was out there somewhere and she was always waiting on him.

The step dad is right to feel like an ATM. It's a disgusting scenario. If the biological father were to clean up his act and make the "grand gesture" for the mother...she's take him back in a second. This bond that is shared by people who create a child transcends time and space.

Do you have ghe replies to this? topkek

I am going to try to find other posts of cucks getting raped

>turdeau

see for yourself reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/6ioj0d/i_was_raped_by_my_wifes_boyfriend_not_sure_the/

it went semi viral though so the replies are different

>or am I a pathetic wimp for letting my wife and her boyfriend take advantage of me?

he's so close to the truth,,

rare, big image

This

Disgusting. But plz continue posting!

I think it's finally time for me to stop coming here Sup Forums. I literally it would be a good thing if segments of the population were exterminated. Starting with those who push this shit and their pets ruining our fucking culture with their niggerdom. I've OD on the Redpill.

That's how they suck you into the lifestyle.

Don't humor their shit, that's how the cancer spreads.

my cuck hate and women hate folders overlap too much

Seems I remember that one got looked into and found to be fake.

she looks like this one but isnt

wtf why even

somebody should put this fella out of his misery desu

>my wife's son
kek

They're all LARPing faggots, This can't be real.

A majority of it is LARPers jerking off, but I wouldn't doubt that there's some truth to it. White people are sexually degenerate. All of which are hilarious.

recently made this

How come every cuckold is american?

I don't even know what to say ...
May the Lord smite those who defile the mystery of marriage !

A lot of these cucks are bisexual men (or just gay submissives). That's why you get stuff like the cuck wanting to suck the bull's dick or eat his cum. No fetish can make a straight man want to do that, no matter how depraved. These 'cucks' are living vicariously through their wives sexual experiences.

At least that's most of the cucks. These LARPer cucks are much rarer and are like furries or any other depravity that has grown thanks to the internet.

Thanks that was like medicine, gonna abandon thread now.

It is a jew dominated fetish.

smart

this one might be medicine. in a later post he left the woman and many redditors were pissed

>Wtf are we good for?

Anal, Sup Forums is all about staring into the abyss, afterall.

MEDICINE
E
D
I
C
I
N
E

That's gotta burn.

Why can't sluts just call themselves what they are? Why do they have to dance around issues like "polyamory" and "opening our relationship"?

My favorite part is how she goes on about how it will "strengthen their relationship". I almost want to say that I am surprised that people can be this delusional, but then I remember that roughly half of the voters in this country voted for shillary.

I relate to what you're saying. I'm really into it now too, mostly thanks to what I've encountered on Sup Forums. My wife let me know recently that she's had fantasies about large black penises, so I've taken on the role of finding a good penis to give her sufficient pleasure. Means my in box is pretty much full of black dicks at the moment, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices to make our partners happy and sexually satisfied.

Getting cucked is a deep dark fantasy, and requires a strong bond between you and your partner. Your IQ is simply not high enough to comprehend it.

Cucks are pure cancer

I actually, no shit, broke a three year long dry spell by being the "bull" for a couple into "hotwifing."
It was an extremely awkward experience and I won't be repeating it.

Whoever of these guys isn't LARPing literally get off on being ridiculed for these provocative stories they tell. You are participating in their sick sexual fantasy. Just don't look.

read tldr first

WTF Sup Forums this place is making me hate women. I don't want to embrace my inner caveman, I know I should stay away but... I... just... can't... help... it.

Lets gay it out brother

to the pile!!

Islam is right about women.

why are so many women selfish whores?

A week or three ago, someone posted a psychological explanation that made sense. Something about how the male gives up his anxiety related to being masculine by taking on the cuckold's role - something like that. Iirc, the explanation may have even mentioned that Brazilian (?) cartoonist who tweeted cucking images before cucking was a thing, and they were misunderstood as some sort of feminist statement (?).

Anyway, that explanation really made sense, I thought.

Otoh, fuck these threads.

yes

what is it in his eyes, I can't place it.

As long as it's your butthole getting ravaged not mine.

i got many of my images by screencapping threads that got linked on r/theredpill

If you see these images and hate women for it then you have some painful growth/learning ahead of you. You have expectations and standards of people (including women) that are too high/principled.

Just make sure you always paternity test your kids before signing birth certificates, and that you build your wealth and work out and devote like 5-10 hours a week to your partner and you will be OK.

Early childhood trauma most likely involving sodomy. Their minds have been compartamentalized and the original sofomizer rules their souls. They no longer have control over their souls as their core personality is buried away still in the childhood stages when it was first traumatized, and all of their personalities layered on top of that are an attempt to bury it deeper, which means the mind is open to the whims of others as long as it helps to bury their core personality.

You're misanthropic bud. Your contempt at the state relations has led to you enjoying their suffering

KEK

>Fascist
>Reddit user
>Addicted to empathizing with cuckolds
I got bad news for you huyteboi.

Letting your wife have sex with another man, because you're bisexual or something, is no more disgusting than all the men who dress up as women and get fucked in the ass by men. This is just like having sex with a woman who you know has recently had sex with another man, just in this case, legally you're married to the woman.

No jokes my last misses was enough for me to sit down and say fuck that shit. I bang em when I can, but there ain't no way I am letting one move in. As for the kids and white picket fence thing, that shit went out the window in the 50's.
Women are a loaded gun pointed day in and day out at your wallet.

Amen.

his name is reek

im out

this is too much

Christ, that pic nearly made me vomit.

>I was John's babaroo, his jewbaby
>jewbaby
uh

Because you let them
women will not fuck with you if you are an alpha
my wife I loyal to the death
but she knows I would kill the whole family with a grin on my face if she threatened divorce

stop being a pussy
be doomguy
be Conan the barbarian
be James Bond
be King Leonidas

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

THINE

I feel a combination of primal rage and pleasure when reading this. What a fucking cunt.

absolutely not. someone that pathetic shouldn't reproduce.

Women just have so much power to destroy us. The system is totally fucked because they are actually incentivised to destroy the family. "best for the child" my arse.

There are some ways guys avoid devastating divorce though. This guy kept 97% of his wealth and gives good tips: archive.is/lZ0U7

THIS ISN'T POLITICS

>"Why do you act like cuckoldry doesn't make you less of a man?"
>"LOL because I'm in control!"
>"How can you be?"
>"Because I allow my wife to have sex with her bull and allow her bull to have sex with her"
>"Where is she tonight?"
>"Her bf's house"

You know the only real problem I foresee in the future? A lack of rope.

His Son/Daughter will end up shooting his entire family.