It's all over

It's all over.

Russian connection confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/07/15/tracing-russian-pop-singer-link-trump/zTLUn7FHWPAhnmnjuqnUOI/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iuZUNjFsgS8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-10/new-research-shows-guccifer-20-files-were-copied-locally-dnc-not-hacked-russians
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no !!!!!!!!!!

GRUMPF BTFO THE RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTIONS ORANGE CLOWN CAN'T LET HIM HAVE THE SCOOPS DRUMF IMPEACH KFC NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST HITLER RIGHT WING LUNATIC HOMOPHOBE SEXIST RAPIST ISLAMOPHOBE OLD WHITE MAN

His manager who set up the meeting was also a Democrat agent. Time is running out for you...

These balloons were bought in Russia too.

Paul btfo

wtf im with her now

REMEMBER TWO MILLION SCOOPS

> pop star
> russian connection
You guys will never stop being so idiotic right?

JAIL FOR LEADING DEMOCRATS CONFIRMED!

wow it's the same russian pop fag
even if Russia would be DPRK level dictatorship not every pop singer is a government spy

I love how every single Russian that Trump has ever been within 100 feet of, from lawyers to MMA fighters to pop stars, has "ties to Putin".

Are you tied to Putin simply by living in Russia?

We need to meme this. Find all Russians ever met by Trump and over connection.

Must be a very unpopular pop star since this is the first time I've seen his face.

i give up i hope you guys win
i hope you get your #hashtag working out for you- becuase you win becuase it was so popular, hashtags are the new form of yea it means something, jus casue you used a fuckign # sign in front of it

i hope you win. get it over. FUCK YOU

>Are you tied to Putin simply by living in Russia?
Are you tied to Putin?

Yet apparently Drumpf should have know he was directly connected to your president. You all must be laughing your asses off at our news media using every Russian they can find to paint as a government op. This is an international embarrassment. For a media that says it hates xenophobia they really are out to demonize you all.

ITS OVER DRUMPF
WE GOT YOU NOW

this is it
the final scoop glumpf!

OP is a troll, the appropriate response is to either type "sage" in the options field or not reply at all.

I'd think this guy was a troll if it wasn't for the blue tick, Jesus Christ

Forgot pic

>confirmed

I wish I lived in a world where liberals understood simple definitions. Life would be so much better.

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/07/15/tracing-russian-pop-singer-link-trump/zTLUn7FHWPAhnmnjuqnUOI/story.html

it's all over the news now

you're fucked drumpfkins

I even don't know who is that

Can someone nuke Russia so I don't have to hear about them for the next 7.4 years?

How the fuck are they still pushing this? Nothing fucking came or the meeting. WTF?!

Nice try Hillary.

DROHNOLD BLOMPAKA IMBEACHCFGRS

Ya got me.

Is that trumps only polo shirt?

WTF I hate drumpf now.

Here's a music video by the pop star (and Trump has a cameo in the end)

youtube.com/watch?v=iuZUNjFsgS8

Seems like everyday more lies drip out about this meeting. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we find out that trump knew about the meeting the whole time. If trump jr. had nothing to hide he wouldn't have changed his story THREE different times already.

>Russian connection confirmed
I wish I could be Ivankas Russian connection if you catch my drift.

Fuck I miss that wallpaper.

This is just plain embarrassing at this point, quite frankly. I'm convinced that the Russians hacked the DNC, but the collusion thing has always been one big media circus, and now it's reached new levels of desperation.

Get ready to die. Trump laid this trap and your pedo overlords will be hung from interstate overpasses. Tick tock, faggot.

DNC was not hacked. It's not even debatable. It was a leak. Don't even try to debate it.

I've seen that stuff. It confuses style RSIDs with plain RSIDs and makes the huge non sequitur from "inefficient workflow" to "DNC did it."

Is that the chick who looks like shes had a few thousand too many Chalupas?

Wrong.

I don't think she has any kids.

The one showing RAR files archived on an EDT machine is a little more interesting but still doesn't counter the overwhelming amount of evidence the other side has presented, given that hackers use machines all over the world.

You need to look into the full body of work presented by CrowdStrike, ThreatConnect, SecureWorks, independent researchers, etc. Contrary to popular belief, it's not a case of "just trust us." ThreatConnect's findings can be independently verified, for instance.

That doesn't counter what I said. And the site's excuse for how Guccifer 2.0 was able to create password-protected on DCLeaks.com (predating Seth Rich by MONTHS) is laughable, a pained attempt to save what they're peddling.

>Russian connection
you mean this one?

Hey NSA or CIA niggers in this thread.

Are you scared that Trump is going to create his own INDEPENDENT cyber agency?

Now you won't be able to LIE and create fake facts about "muh Russia".

NSA/CIA BTFO.

Guccifer 2.0 was a DNC ruse. You fell for it. That makes you dumb as shit. RIP

pic related

fake news and fake intel agencies are garbage

Trump better be careful, didn't JFK claim he was going to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces shortly before he was assassinated?

OP is joking you morons

It's not my problem if you don't understand how Word works and aren't aware of Guccifer 2.0's connection to the April-registered DCLeaks site. Nothing you say is going to progress beyond Sup Forums and T_D because of your ignorance of basic facts.

he has the quintessential Slav face. are you able to tell them apart?

Too late, faggot. You're dead.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-10/new-research-shows-guccifer-20-files-were-copied-locally-dnc-not-hacked-russians

Another dud argument. The EDT stuff is an interesting find, but not damning. The transfer-speed stuff is the argument of a retard. By the same metadata argument, the files on my NAS didn't come from the Internet, which is false.

Not to mention that it shows ignorance of the timeline. If Guccifer were on DNC systems on July 5, that by itself would destroy the DNC's claims, and nothing about speeds or time zones would add to that.

Lots of cluelessness ITT.

it's another "everyone from russia is linked to putin" episode

>because of your ignorance of basic facts.
see:

every russian is a spy dumbass

Yes, all russians work with putin

Fucking Kek

Why can't amerishits just shut the fuck up?
I'm tired of this shit 2bh

There is no getting around the fact that the someone went out of their way to make it appear to be russian- it wasn't- and the warren flood metadata was on the original, and then someone went and covered up those exact documents (after the mistake was discovered) at d.c. Leaks, AGAIN to appear RUSSIAN! This is bad for you, brockboi. Tick tock.

Fucking loser.

>Republicans stand for themselves

WTF I guess I'm a republican now! But seriously who is this person and why is he on like 4 fucking threads?

We knew about that, stupid.

That shows Podesta being phished using infrastructure tied to APT29/APT28 (the shortener redirects to one of their known attack domains). Other Dems who were targeted in the attacks (e.g., Hamilton) had their stuff posted to DCLeaks.com, which was registered in April 2016. Guccifer 2.0 was able to create password-protected content on DCLeaks.com for journalists, and the conspiracy theorists try to dismiss that fact in the most contorted ways. This was all in operation months before Seth Rich. Further, for people with a clue, DCLeaks.com can be verified as having nameserver-based connections to attack domains going back years (and ONLY to those domains).

I don't expect to convince anyone here, but I'm telling you why you're not going to convince anyone beyond here -- because you fail to present your Seth Rich narrative in a way that takes account of publicly verifiable points of fact.

Why is it even considered controversial that the Trump camp would accept dirt on Hillary from the Russians?

Don't all major political campaigns have people working 24/7 to find dirt on the opponent?

>Podesta eats pizza

ELABORATE PEDOPHILE SATAN RING

>Trump Jr says "Yeah I would love to help the Russian government get my father elected!" in black and white after hiding this email chain/meeting for months

IT'S A NOTHINGBURGER FAKE NEWS GROW THE FUCK UP NOTHINGBURGER FAGGOT IT'S NOT EVEN ILLEGAL TO HELP A FOREIGN POWER INTERFERE IN AN ELECTION AND ANYWAY UHHHHH CLINTON DID THE SAME THING

>Why is it even considered controversial that the Trump camp would accept dirt on Hillary from the Russians?

This particular dirt was offered as "part of the Russian government's efforts to get" Trump elected. That's what makes it a big fucking deal.

>Putin breathes air.
>Trump breathes air.
Trump caught breathing air linked to Putin. Impeachment INCOMING!

So there are really only three paths available to you:
(i) accept the official narrative.
(ii) accept the official narrative as far as APT28 and APT29 go, but show that their attribution has been mistaken all these years, that they're actually, e.g., Ukrainian actors.
(iii) show that their operation was been hijacked by an entity vastly more powerful than the DNC to create a narrative that was set in motion months before Seth Rich died.

THe seth rich aspect isn't necessary to prove any of this. I haven't even brought up SR, amd everyone who does that i've cited goes out of their way to say that that is merely speculation and is immaterial to the proof.

You fail to see what's coming down pike, brockboi.

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share via @dailycaller

LPBP

I've never seen this guy before. Burgers gone mad with this Russian narrative

I am too.

not too bad actually. why not go the full banana and claim that russians are the borg, with putin the queen?

Wrong. Everyone of any consequence has pointed out that hillary was russia's favored candidate- after all, they had been getting everything in their wildest dreams from her: crimea, syria, iran, libya, eu invasion and collapse, uranium, etc. this isn't even debatable, shill.

Sup Forums full of trump bots

Sup Forums is not Trump land

I still don't get it. If someone knew something disqualifying/illegal about someone running for office, and had evidence to support it, does it matter where that info comes from?

>You fail to see what's coming down pike, brockboi.

Absolutely nothing, for either Trump or the Dems. Let's face it.

Hell, even when you guys have found admittedly convincing evidence that some misguided anti-Trumpers may have manufactured collusion evidence, you're too lazy to do anything about it, as I observed the other day. Nothing became of it.

trumpkins dont get that Sup Forums doesnt care about dem/rep

we just want to watch the world burn and if that means outing Trump as a Russian pawn or outing Hillary as an international crime boss so be it

this place is built on chaos; its the only thing we care about

we're tired of this too. its the same shit every day.

>political nihilism
>reddit spacing
>edgy keklord
How's your emo wick hair?

GUYS I THINK I HAVE A BOMBSHELL HERE

This is a picture of Hillary Clinton meeting with a woman (brown hair, seen in the background) who has PROVEN connections to Putin, and was formerly employed possibly as Putin's translator/confidant. It's unknown who the possibly Russian gentleman on the right is but it is thought he may be a former KGB spy/operative that anonymous sources say may have came to Hillary to offer her dirt on Trump during the campaign.

These connections are seriously unnerving.

>reddit spacing meme

How /new/ are you?

the leftist media is going hard out to try and establish trump as "collaborating with the enemy" because they themselves have been subverted and are collaborating with the enemy, islam

cold war 2 is a stale forced meme

>blue tick
Hahahahahaha has like that means something these days. For most of these people it just verifies your head is up your own ass

>Russian pop star
>linked to putin

???

It is beyond pathetic that after so many days with no responses to any of these issues, that this is the best your masters could come up with. You are all so fucked. Your pimp's talking points are shit. Tick tock.

woah, I want to know where is this school

no idea, this pic is as old as the internet.

and name of this priest

If you are russian you are automatically related to Putin.

Far out Man, russian are related more to putin then americans are to obama.

nah, that is prob. not true.
I think the rooskies had feared that she'd gone slightly insane and fully DS dependent.

that sad, I really wanted to hear uncucked catechesis,since ever priest I've meet was too liberal

Oh please. Some basement sperglord actually presented convincing technical evidence that a misguided anti-Trumper manufactured evidence (bad apples in every bunch), and you guys did nothing with it -- barely a tweet.

yes, and there is meme potential in it.
Rooskies = borg,
putin = borg Queen
it is so cringey, it will only live within certain circles who one would want to ridicule.

You guys can't even keep your bullshit narrative straight. In 2016 Clinton was the candidate who would start WW3 with Russia, now she's their favorite.

Nevermind the editorial slant of Russian media, or the fact that they hacked the DNC.

Are you even old enough to vote?

It's all over
Russian connection confirmed
Kirk must resign his commission

>i read the news and pretend i know what goes on behind closed doors