Is anyone else watching their neighborhood fall apart? (multiculturalism)

For me it's Russians. They started moving to this peaceful Estonian neighborhood a few years ago. Children screaming in Russian, their parents screaming in Russian, them beating their children, having loud parties every weekend and drinking beer on the street is the new normal for me. I can't believe it happened so fast and I feel like I'm living in a different country.

The multicultural experience is literally driving me to an edge every day and I feel a rage building inside me every time when I hear that disgusting zszžzsss language being spoken. I know that none of them belong here and they're just enjoying the freedom my country provides for them without giving a damn thing in exchange.

How are you coping?

Why did you let them in?

They bought their way in. Looks like I'm living in the ghetto now h-heh.

Lol. I wish we Western Europeans had your """""problems""""".

Yup and I'm American. I know, the world thinks of us as top-tier, high class individuals and they aren't wrong. That said, East Boston has fallen victim to third world Central Americans. They've turned my neighborhood into a barrio, rife with crime and drugs. It's sickening to see.

but estonia is part of russia

Ill take Russians over Niggers and Muslims any day.

I'm watching Mexicans turn California into a 3rd world country while reading about "Mexi-bros" on Sup Forums.

Do you feel a lot of anger when you see them? I'm just trying to find other people who are suffering like me.

>american
>top-tier, high class individuals

In a sense we are already 25 years ahead of you.

We already have our country turned into a multicultural hell with a low IQ 25% minority who want their own language, political class and who facilitate a parallel economy and society all the while getting funded by a hostile foreign government. You haven't seen shit yet.

Honestly I went from infuriated to disgusted to indifferent. I feel powerless in my country.

iktf too well

Sometimes I feel like there has to be a God somewhere to put a stop to this. Then it gets worse.

Estonia I would rather have Russians then the niggers and shitskins.

>Move into neighborhood only a few years ago
>At that time, it was pure white
>Since then, three black families have moved in already
>An additional three homes are now for sale
>Every single black house has a goddamn basketball hoop.
>Fucking nigger lawns are easy to spot, with shitty grass and no signs of any attempts to maintain the landscape
>One of them even have the "refuges are welcome" signs in their lawn
>regularly finding footprints in my yards from niggers who are too lazy to walk on the sidewalk
This is why we gas people.

The white ones, anyway.

I live in a poor hispanic and negro neighborhood. they dont mess with you unless you mess with them.

>beating their children, having loud parties every weekend and drinking beer on the street
thats fucking normal everywhere you sterile protestantic autist

user, I know what you mean. I live in small town. Used to be nice. Then they built new apartments and a Walmart. Now fat hispanic kids walk down the road and white trash have started moving in. Town is going to hell and the Town council continues to approve garbage that will attract garbage people.
I don't cope. I put it out of my mind

Yes actually. I grew up in a very nice suburb outside of a medium sized city.In fact, this suburb was voted one of the safest places to live in the entire US.

Growing up I saw maybe one black person. Then, starting about five years ago, I started to see more and more. Now, about 75% of the people I see are black. Crime has gone up obviously (and property values have gone down). I don't live there anymore although my parents did, but they actually JUST moved to a neighboring suburb that is still 95%+ white.

You have no idea how angry it makes me to see my hometown get destroyed like this. I still drive thru it everyday because my work is located there. The only thing keeping me alive is the impending race war.

My town in a nutshell. Black people moving in too. Hadn't seen but a couple up until a year or two ago.

Hy a я, дo кyчи, бyдy пиcaть тyт пo-pyccки.

Just read your original post and realized that the browning of my town did coincided with the Walmart supercenter they built 6-7 years ago. They found a methlab underneath it last year. I want to be nuked.

What you dont understand though is that Baltic countries have been "occupied" by ebil russians throughout most of last 200 years. Thus it's not the same situation, it's like France gained independence from the caliphate.
Also, i'm very sorry for these russians, and i hope the situation changes for the best.

Some of Russians even have the same ethnicy as OP

underrated post.

Maнь, a чтo тeбя нe ycтpaивaeт? Tы нa пoлнoм cepьёзe cчитaeшь чтo вaш нaдpoч нa инглиш выглядит дocтoйнo?

Bы хoтитe кaк финны зaкoнчить, y кoтopых гpyппa Rasmus нe выпycтилa ни oднoй нopмaльнoй пecни нa poднoм языкe?

К тoмy жe в Poccии дoфигa poдcтвeнных вaм нapoдoв. Bы и их пpeдaли.

Please kick them out from NATO. They will be russians again in a three days.

I'm Polandboo, pro-polish, I also like Belarussian and agree that Russian is too complicated in some moments, but even for me estonian behavior is marginal.

I want the Walmart gone. It's the first sign of cancer and death of a place

I TRIED SO HARD

The thing is russian are as subhuman as the negros and arabs. Look at your "country", fucking cespool of AIDS, drug and alcohol addiction, degeneracy run by the old KGB mafia. And pretending to be some kind of world power, lel

I'm working now to move to Easter Europe or Asia in the foreseeable future. Russia is a mess and becoming shittier with every passing day, so it's about time to move on someplace not yet as fucked up.

try my country