Killing jews

I just tought about it, if you guys were to really be in control would you just kill the jews(me) in the proccess? I don't wanna die

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!l3Yw2KJA!CUkvu8GqE-PIt28qKdCCbJbGKGnxOASejQk9eGGfyiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ya3J3GuJFmE
youtube.com/watch?v=7mGAesLYlF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

yes

your government is pure evil, so every single one of them has gotta burn.

the people idgaf about. unless you're zionist, in which case you can hop right on in the incinerator with the rest of israel's evil government.

All jews back in Israel and no jew run banks allowed in US or Europe and definitely not anything like the jew run fed. You realize you guys start all the wars for profit right?

BURN

denounce your religion, your family, your heritage and your culture and assimilate and you can be spared

No that would be worse. Just never let them out of Israel.

No whole sale murder is wrong.

The Jews have a place in the world.
Their place is in ISRAEL.
They have found themselves to be untrust worthy.

They should seek israel and fortify it as much as possible.

Only crazy physcos want to kill people like that.

How can we have peace if people are wholesale butchering each other.

Would only kill the men.
Your women would be sold to Arabs.

no way man, i love israel and you people!
god bless!

No. Personally, if I were the leader of a fascist nation that had Jews within its borders, I'd just ask that they play by our rules. The ones caught rebelling against our government would be repatriated to Israel, much like any foreigner would be repatriated to their country of ancestral or national origin for law-breaking, dependent on the severity of the offense, of course.

>I'd just ask that they play by our rules
damn what a revolutionary thought

you could change the world with your brilliance

why arent we doing that now? we shouldnt be paying american tax dollars to a foreign power such as Israel.

>Would only kill the men.
>Your women would be sold to Arabs.
bu-but they already did that in history. Every jewish woman was bred by their black save keepers in history science shows which is why all jews across all 12 tribes share the same afro centric traits of black ancestry, but africans have no jewish traits.

annnnd before anyone says thats some kind of stormfront science, it was all jews who did the DNA analysis and genomic study and determined that Jews are more black than white due to all the afro centric markers found indicating all of their women were bred by black bulls prior to exodus.

No.

Picture unrelated

I know it. My brilliance knows no bounds.

Yes. Not even a question.
You people are animals and have brought nothing but pain and shit to the world.

Jews, Muslims, and Niggers will be the target of the upcoming race war. Followed by LGBT fags, Feminists, and far-left Libshits.

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

yes but why ME? I am your friend, you wouldn't kill me?

I love Jews. They are a special people.

We wouldn't kill you, we'd just confiscate major jew assets like, jew owned banks, media, lobbyist groups, think tanks. You can have your slice of americana. The problem is the Jews always try to take the WHOLE PIE.

Because you made this thread, an act of kike subversion.

White-East Asian alliance will eventually dominate the world.

immediately

What other reason is there to go to war BUT for profit & riches? It's made America the Super Power it is today.

>"hehe goy, not all of us are bad"

Oven

m8 i never said anything about killing, keeping you lot out of power cause your all clearly deranged when to powerful yes, you lot can sit in israel and play in your happy sandbox for all i care as long as you guys stay there, the big boys internationally will deal with more irritating things, such as the dipshits in country and the dumbass communists that seem to have eaten europe.

We can't trust you or anyone from your tribe.

Would you let a single Muslim live? How would you even try to filter out the good ones from the bad?

Much easier to wipe them all out given that, at the very least, 80% of them are bad.

From the thread were we just proved the existence of Kek.

The problem is, it depends on the jew

Talmudic jews, orthadox jews, genetic jew, unorthadox religious jew...all different

orthadox non talmudic jews and some other jews are ok, but theres actually a lot of infighting between jews

one jew I know says he would love to kill and torture merkel, for instance...

Israel is fine.

Rootless cosmopolitan infiltrators/crooked kike conspirators will be liquidated. They aren't even your friends anyway, David.

>keeping you lot out of power
read henry ford, that doesn't work

I wouldn't do anything to Israel. The Jews in the West, hell yes. They can either get out of white countries or get in the ovens.

No. I 'd offer them the chance to come up with a plan of redemption.

It's the last book, from the author who did the Barron Trump book.
Download link: mega.nz/#!l3Yw2KJA!CUkvu8GqE-PIt28qKdCCbJbGKGnxOASejQk9eGGfyiQ

in the end you want to kys for good

Only the 83% who are liberals, right wing nationalist Jews in Israel are not causing problems here in the USA. We're just going to cut of aid payments to you and send your cousins in the west back home to you.

לא

yes but it would have to be slowly so you youd have time to realize what you did wrong.

And what will you do when those right wing jews jump to the defense of the liberal jews?

There's a reason the parasites haven't been removed after so many centuries. Everyone already tried to be decent about it, just shuffling them around from place to place, or only punishing the lenders and thieves. The jews choose to act like a monolithic group and defend even their worst criminals, and that's why collective punishment inevitably falls upon them.

Not the ones that stay in Israel like a good little hebrew. The ones here in the west though... would probably get to live too, if they swear loyalty to help the Netherlands with their merchant ways, so we can become ultra-merchants.

Spice-trade monopoly, here I come.

Did you not see Netanyahu call out soros last week?

>JIDF is this retarded
>d-did you see the bloodsucking kike ghoul netanyahu throw the scapegoat under the bus????
only good kike is a dead kike. read the talmud, reddit.

I dont want to control the world i want a white ethnostate where i can be left alone. Honestly if i was president i would probably just send all the ashkenazi to isreal and bar them from entering or conducting business with the US

What about Reform Jews that don't follow the Talmud?

I know you are joking and memes and all but you would't really send jewish people to the ovens would you, I know it seems like a lot of jews are bad and doing tricks but, anyone in their position of power could end up doing the same to remain in power, the powerful just happen to be jewish because of higher IQ, no need to kill them, maybe fix the system so it cant be played

Goys are not your friends Shimshon. Goys are just tools in the great game.

>what about unicorns
what about them? when you have a barrel of apples and 99% of them are rotten pieces of shit, you throw out the whole barrel.

There's about 13 major Jew families that would need to literally all be gassed and then about 200 more families that would need to be majority shot and then several tens, maybe hundreds of thousands more that work for them who would need to be imprisoned then deported.

This would leave us with roughly 6 million (lol) Jews of indeterminate loyalty. The natural solution it would appear would be to deal with the most corrupt elements of Jewish society in a public and increasingly escalated faction to encourage as large of an exodus as possible, then begin placing the ones who are left in camps, nationalizing wealth and assets, and finally deporting en masse.

Why kill you when Hitler already created his ultimate concentration camp called Israel. we'll just ship you there, stop funding you and see how you really fare against the arab population.
Hitler didn't kill the jews because he didn't want to end up becoming like a jew. i agree with him

Wrong.

There is no isreal. They have no land. They are wandering gypsies who deserve nothing but to be burnt alive for their lies and trickery.

begone please you shapeshifter

חכה רגע אני עושה איתם הסכם

Jews will always find a way to cause trouble. Removing the threat is the only way to prevent problems from arising again. That's why it's called a 'Final' Solution.

>I don't wanna die
Oh but you do! Your people's action cry out and not just ask for it, you DEMAND it. I don't think you gotta worry about "white people", matey. Pretty sure Iran will do the job. Jewish psychology is very interesting when you see that jews aren't really all knowing and evil they are just really insecure with a raging inferiority complex worse that any woman or even nigger I've ever saw. When I visited Israel your people told me that our US Air Force members were just "star-spangled footstools". People are waking up to the FACT that there is no such thing as "conservative jews" just fake ones. You'll be sorry you crossed us!

I'm sorry but after seing kike behavior on Sup Forums I don't see why you shoud be spared.

We would just publicly hang the main ones and the rest would live in a zoo in Madagascar. We would then use JewPark™ ticket money to feed the homeless.

>jews are STILL so butthurt about Rome conquering them
>they STILL to this very day hate white people
>and try to screw us over

Jesus christ. It's impossible to live with people like this. They need to leave and go the fuck back to their muh homeland at the very least.

There's no other people more malicious and bitter as the jews. Nobody even comes close.

1 good strawberry in a punnet won't make all the other strawberries good.

1 bad strawberry in a punnet will make all the others go bad.

You might not be a bad human but due to your flag you must also burn.

It is not a matter of IQ, there are many more intelligent white people than Jews due to simple statististics. The problem is that your morality is much more loose than the christian one, and this gives you more space to act.

That said, I answered no to the OP.

In Canada an imam is being arrested for calling Jews "the worst of mankind"

you can't deny the jewish people got to their positions of power because of their ability's in a meritocratic system.
Why kill them because they are successful, success breeds jealousy?

Greeks are not white.

they all should be crucified, bring things full circle and finish it the roman way.

Go to israel and never come abroad . your religion and influence to make money the new god. Is not welcome in america . we as americas want freedom to live without jewish debt and obscenities. But i doubt jews are willing to do that

noo...noooooo..i mean pfftt baaaaa nope.
we should accept the fact that islam hates us both and go from there...and then we'll see...

>חכה רגע אני עושה איתם הסכם
no agreements with subhuman terminall ill parasites, as bad as it sounds the infection must go .

Answered here:

can we just all agree on some type of vetting system?

I FUCKING HATE THE JEWS DIE KIKE DIE

I see, I doubt that any of the trouble jews take any morals from the bible, and IQ is also not the only metric to success

That's the thing schlomo. You don't go by the bible. You go by your Talmud which is against all things that moral people stand for.

He hates Soros because Soros supports groups that want to liberalize Israel and empower Palestine

Regardless, I still don't trust the majority of jews not to stab the goyim in the back to protect their liberal brothers, so his sentiment doesn't move me.

true, but ultimately its genetic. even without the talmud they would be monsters, because they are generically inferior to humans. the talmud is just a product of their twisted and evil subhuman genetics. ultimately theres no cure for them other than killing them all repeatedly until they reincarnate enough times to evolve or cease to exist. sad!

no, you see the evil is in your mind

>JewPark™

Imagine all of you walking around with silly hats. We could also add a VIP option where one of you is burned in a oven. Image how much money we could earn and then put it to the betterment of mankind!

Only if you present an immediate and deadly threat.

I dont believe in group justice. Thats like killing all the japanese for Yakuza

First, we round you all up and take you to work camps. The ones that redeem themselves with hard work are set free, just not in my country. The ones that don't want to work get killed.

yes
i will never stop, just like my family did for centuries i will hunt you down like the vile disgusting creatures you are untill i'm gone.
i will never stop untill the lastone is dead or when i am dead, my geatgandchildren's greatgrandchildren will hunt you down untill you and your judaisme and every religion that came out of it will be erased from humanity's memory.
it is all or nothing
the earth will know finaly peace when you are all dead or the earth is dead because you don't deserve it

Serious question: You do realize your religion that you falsely call Judaism is based upon a covenant with Satan, right?

You're the animal. You talk about genocide against people just because some of them are leftists, discount all of their achievements and contributions to civilization.

The only one that should be butchered is you, you subhuman psychopathic murdering evil maniac.

You do realize that all those pure christians just fell for and old jewish trickster?

>Only if you present an immediate and deadly threat
they are, haven't you payed any attention of what the world is become? don't you read ? do you history?
gear up and start yelling!

youtube.com/watch?v=ya3J3GuJFmE

2:36 i think i'd pee my pants and run for the hills lol
youtube.com/watch?v=7mGAesLYlF8

Don't worry. We'll only kill the bad jews. No... wait... worry!

Once we kill the Jews the other factions will just self segregate

I'd kill you because I believe in evolution and you've evolved to be a subverting parasite.
If you can explain how that would be a useful trait for anyone else I'll let you live.

>rebel yell
>have great expectations
>a bunch of chimpanzee noises

The whole "gas the Jews" meme is mostly just that. Not a single so-called leader to come out of the alt-right or white nationalism in general has ever advocated for genocide. At MOST they'd just tell all Jews to fuck off back to Israel.

In all honesty I think the 88 is more harmful to the movement than anything. The alt-right is going to remain a fringe group indefinitely if it keeps celebrating and sensationalizing a genocide that never happened, even if it's ironic.

We're gonna pay you back for all the race mixing you caused, every last person with Jewosh blood may not die though. It will certainly be a state against Jews. First we have to get this whole Israelite thing sorted out, the answer to that is archaeology.

Of course, it is the final solution

First time I have seen a Jew come out and say something like this. How religious are you anyway? Painting Jesus as a lying Sataniat Jew has huge implications for religion and White people.

>it's another "I'm so autistically fixated on thinking that barely literate villagers and schoolgirls in attics pose a threat to the Reich that I forgot about the three industrial powers raising armies to crush me" post

Never change Hans.

תודה

Even if the world wanted too they wouldn't, why? Well because you have so many girls with BIG KHAZAR MILKERS it would be impossible.

yes