U.S. Army To Female Soldiers: Be Prepared To Shower With 'Women With Male Genitalia'

>Women with male genitalia
>Literaly, her dick
What's your opinion on women with male genitalia?

>dailywire.com/news/18674/us-army-female-soldiers-be-prepared-shower-women-amanda-prestigiacomo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YU6izjo9Lps?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=-smiZCXFeps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idgaf

Join the army. Identify as a woman. Shower time helicopter dick.

Not my problem, they better enjoy it too, they wouldn't want to be TRANSPHOBIC now would they?

I think they should use the same "showers" as the jews.

>social justice in the military
That is just retarded

kek

dont soldiers go through rigorous mental examinations? a recruiter should send home somebody with dick claiming to be a woman.
or do they have some diversity quota?

>born too late to kill barbarians
>born too early to kill ayylmaos
>born just in time to kill women serving on the frontlines due to mass delusion

>letting women into army

Comfy fambly

Why the fuck os the military catering to a demographic that doesn't even make up 1% of the Armed forces?

Why the fuck are we even letting trannies in? Suicide rates are high enough across all branches, and now we are letting people in who are statistically, 19 times more likely to kill themselves.

I'm so glad that the tansexual ammendment did not pass. I do not want to be lumped with any one who gets to go on leave for 250+ days to recover from the government funded surgery, then an additional 60-90 days for hormone treatment.

And people here keep telling me that China will not rule the world...

shut up and suck her dick you bigot!

the military doesnt want to institute this policy, but needs the women and liberals to DEMAND that this policy not be instituted to PROTECT the women.

This is gonna lead to all real women leaving and only the Trannies staying as "women".

>Male, female, disabled, Jewish/LGBT.
Four groups go in. Three return.

Fucking brilliant, we can now have a Navy Seal Platoon be 50% women (how progressive) with 100% dicks.

Wait. Wouldn't this solve the female soldiers issue?

>What's your opinion on women with male genitalia?
you racist bigot those are women with women genitalia

Its not he military, its the news cycle. What you should really be asking yourself is what is the MSM distracting me from by making this a story when there is no story here.

gg congratulations PRC.
Hail our new insectiod oriental masters.

why dont u men all pretend to be black lesbin transgender women so u fuck feminism with his own shitty weapons

This. Guys just registered as women for the bennies and 100% male effectiveness. And if a real trannie enrolls just filter him/her/it through training.
Fucking genius.

The only tranny I'll shower with are on Apache Helicopters

>this will fight china and russia

> letting transgender in the army

you think the U.S. military has standards for enlisted members or recruits? I have bad news.

Now wouldn't that be a little strange for a man to have a problem with men having male genitalia

Sometimes I wonder if women are suicidal because this is pushing men for artificial wombs. Once that comes out, it's gg. They are all reduced to prostitutes.

>male genitalia
What did they mean by this? A penis is no more "male" than a vagina or neo-vagina.

Wtf i love trannies now

>What's your opinion on women with male genitalia?
That they're men with serious mental health issues. They should look into fag-conversion therapy, at the very least.

Murica is hitting levels of degeneracy that shouldn't even be possible.

make testosterone in the military great again

Although, on the other hand, using them as cannon fodder seems like it would be an effective means of permanently removing them from our societies, being the cancer that they are. Hmm, that is a thinker...
Death by flammenwerfer is also acceptable.

Hahahaha, zogbots btfo. How's that feminine Jew dick taste?

I say it's a good thing. let THEM be the ones that go die in Israel's wars

THIS IS MY RIFLE, THIS IS MY GUN
THIS IS FOR FIGHTING, THIS IS FOR FUN

Not surprised, the U.S. Army's leadership has shown itself to be cucked beyond belief.
Is there any branch that doesn't bend to this social justice horseshit? I know there are hardly any women in the Marines (esp. female officers).

then again, you must be an idiot to join the US military in the first place

>do they have some diversity quota?

They do now.

I was telling my wife this the other day, when I joined in 99 I had to lie about taking ritalin. Now mentally ill lunatics can join the army. What the fuck is going on?

I say abolish the standing army. This is getting ridiculous.

It decreases combat effectiveness, trying to "be a woman". Being an actual woman is also less combat effective, and effective in general.

"Private Patelli, move that 40 lb server rack into the closet and get it installed"
"Oh wait, sorry Private Patelli, Private Mandumb go get that for her."

Women were a mistake.

Yes they have standards but they have quotas for recruiters so now you can see how this ballooned into a giant welfare system for tranny operations.

I installed 16, 60 pound batteries for our UPS today. I'm sure a woman could have done that.

I'm a boilermaker by trade in a union and we have females in our ranks. Some can handle their own shit. Those are typically dykes and they usually do well. If a woman cant carry her own rig and leads through a boiler though she is SOL because no one is going out of there way to help them.

what ?

>or do they have some diversity quota?

someone has to go to the front lines

>Why the fuck are we even letting trannies in? Suicide rates are high enough across all branches, and now we are letting people in who are statistically, 19 times more likely to kill themselves.

save money at the VA and more useless bodies for the high risk jobs, seems like win win from here

Dykes do fine in the Army.

>Women were a mistake.

they're good for espionage, women can lie and cheat and fuck their way into secrets easily

>Her dick
>Her

If it has a dick it's a male. Sorry snowflakes.

Its not even just america the whole world is getting completely fucked by this shit. However the fact that it has encroached on our(USA) military makes me lose all hope for this god forsaken country. Hell i have lost all hope for this planet.

>flammenwerfer

fucking cuck ass faggot bitch

>What the fuck is going on

Destroying the system from the inside out.

any anons in the military have my sympathy

Yea its a giant "fuck you" to the older generations of veterans. This world is going to shit.

we should be sending em to the ulags.

> Do they have a diversity qouta?
Hate to break it to you but yes, you can thank the jews for that. Though I've never seen a tranny in uniform I am sure females will complain enough for them to get their own showers.

>tranny joins the military for free sex op
>pumped full of drugs that make an already fragile nut job even crazier
>add that to an already high pressure environment
>goes to the armory one day no one sees pvt tranny insert a loaded mag into its gun and shooting indiscriminately
>news reports that a male soldier killed many other soldiers in a tragedy that eclipses fort hood

Forgot picture, number two should sound familiar.

Not all of us want to pay schlomo bankenstien for the rest of our lives the Zionist are not using me I am using them.

>MY SEX JUNK IS SWOI SWOI SWOI

Mass extinction via meteorite can't come fast enough

any user that asks if its a good idea to join the military the answer is no fuck no stay away and when the recruiter LIES to your face and says you wont be around any tell him/her that until they arent allowed to serve to take his bullshit somewhere else

ahh where is norwaybot

> Women with male genitalia
Back in times we were calling that "men". And more accurately, if they were about showing their dicks to as much women as possible, "perverts".

>Whole world
>Russia banned LGBT propaganda
>China banned it
>Muslims are still murdering them all
>India made being gay illegal
It is just the west.

> eh gurl, wanna touch my 8 inch clit?
> I said eh gurl
> fuck you then, I'm gonna go finger bang my urethra hole

Whats more disheartening is that just over a decade ago the Army was researching ways to make enemy soldiers engage in spontaneous acts of homosexuality in order to demoralize them. Looks like something escaped from the lab.

You mean dudes with tits
youtu.be/YU6izjo9Lps?t=34

Them enlisted fems are gonna have competition, traps who suck dick better are gonna get promoted faster. It's just science.

It is all your fucking fault that this shit is even a thing in the first place.

Other nations are taking action against it while your's is going full steam ahead with this vile sodom and gomorrah tier shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-smiZCXFeps

Now I understand their plans for a "swole left".

Don't care. It's still a male and I will call him a faggot just like every other tran I've met

SOme can, but few and far between

I work in a frozen meat warehouse (average charge 40 pounds, going up to max 120 pounds for 1 item) They tried hiring a woman and she lasted 2 hours. They hire a shitload of students every summer to fill in and a large part are culled before summer ends. This SHOULD be the same for millitary. I have no doubt any of my coworker could handle it in the army ( and a good amount actually came from there) Women generally don't have the strenght

>women with male genitalia

oh no. oh no.

this is it. this is the end of the republic.

a man with a pussy in the military means America is doomed

we should all slit our wrists. America is doomed because trans people exist.

>Other nations are taking action against it while your's is going full steam ahead with this vile sodom and gomorrah tier shit.

i laughed, i cried - 10/10 scolding

If someone was so inclined this would make for an excellent exploit if you want a comfy position in the military.

>Say you're a dickgirl
>Boot camp and tests become a piss take
>Can perv as much as you fucking like
>Military women are notorious whores
>You are continuously surrounded by notorious whores at times when there is a dick shortage
>Proceed to fuck them with your feminine penis
>Probably can get off with other shit by continuously pulling the victim card

Oh no sarg, can't clean the shitter today. I'm having my mental menstruation. Proceed to report the poor bastard for making you do your job.

>female-soldiers
at least there will be some one there to carry all the heavy shit.

Women make great micro managers. Not every job in the military involves running around with a gun and shooting massive dick cannons.

>implying the holocaust actually happened

Nice job deflecting and dismissing a problem instead of adressing it.
And remember how the Soviet Union fell - gradually, then all at once!

Based Poland

If we're going to go this far, why not just have communal showers like in Starship Troopers? Bitches gonna be seeing dicks anyway, just make everyone shower together. Of course the niggers and shitskins can be segregated to prevent occurrences of rape.

Toxic masculinity is blamed

>Hey, women, we are going to kill humans and be surrounded by gore but be prepared to see women dicks in the showers
The USA deserves to lose against goat fuckers and rice farmers.

>assuming you can just walk into an armory and get a gun
>being this retarded

I agree. These are the kinds of policies women have been demanding and voting for.

Wait, then what's the point of having segregated bathrooms?

>trannies start showering with women
>fewer women join the military
>military becomes more efficient as a result

this is patently bad idea, why cant anyone see how bad it is?

Getting us used to what they had planned.

>Kill
>Not rape
I for one look forwards to getting a harem of dumb girls who wanted to play soldier.