{::Happening Watch::}Susan Rice Cancels Testimony

newsmax.com/Politics/susan-rice-cancels-testimony-unmasking/2017/07/17/id/802167/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/17/susan-rice-set-to-face-capitol-hill-questions-on-alleged-trump-team-unmasking.html

PALMS SWEATY

KNEES WEAK

ARMS ARE HEAVY

This is the fault of Jeff Sessions and his band of weak, toothless cucks, quite frankly. But instead of finding a hard-boiled replacement, we have to listen to the T_D invasion's fucking delusions about 4D chess.

Oy vey

Protip: every politician is a spineless faggot

oh shid

>set to testify before house committee
>somehow DOJ's fault
I have to assume you're Australian

Oy. an anti-semitic Canadian. Who knew there were bigots in that utopia where everyone (even terrorists) are millionaires.

Bump
This is more important than most of you may think.

She should be lynched.

She won't voluntarily testify before congress nor will Fusion guy - however they can be subpoena'd
AND
any "request" from SC will not be voluntary.

it was that or plead the fif...

you really think they're gonna go for it?

They don't have the balls to

If you can't figure out why she and the others can get away with being so brazen, then all hope is lost for you. Sessions has been an utter disaster from day one. He's done more to aid the enemy than us.

Sessions will issue subpoenas.

He seems more interested in going around the country talking about fucking weed and junk. He should never have recused himself, and he should have been shit-canned a long time ago.

Absolutely. Part of draining the swamp is putting the swamp monsters in prison for decades.

This monster, Susan Rice, is the one who used and likely manufactured the Russian narrative in order to unmask Trump and Trump team and probably all of the GOP candidates, and likely hundreds of GOP operatives.

Each and every request was a lie predicated on the muh Russia narrative from the very same bitch that brought us the Benghazi video tape lie.

I wouldn't cry if he lost his job, but a bunch of folks I respect seem to think he has some iron in his blood. I guess we'll see.

If there have been ongoing grand juries, that would be a huge plus. Just because you lose an election doesn't mean you get away with thousands of felonies.

> Sessions will issue sub penis

It's happening! Get in here! BREAKING NEWS
BRUMFPF BTFO!! dumb maimed sorcerors say the 9th present at trump tower was a lil bug named loretta. It's over!!

I's be pleadin' da FIFFFF

I know, right?

> they can be subpoena'd
> not be voluntary

Lrn 2 Congressional Subpoena

Hint: (they don't have teeth)

The 5th amendment?

Only applies to the Judicial Branch.

Reason # 465 for why civics needs to be taught in schools.

Sessions is probably the worst pick Trump could have made.

The guy is just so out of touch

We need a give no fucks lolbertarian as AG