Finland AMA :DDDDD

Finland AMA :DDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/how-promiscuous-are-you-take-our-online-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it true that finns are socially awkward?

No. What did you mean?

here is a picture of finns waiting for the bus. hope that answers your question

Are Finns socially awkward or are they mega-sluts?

bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/how-promiscuous-are-you-take-our-online-test

Do you have summer?

What the fuck

it only requires a couple of beers. also, most people are really open about their sex lives, if you start a conversation with them in the first place.
it's the best month of the year. last week was +25 degrees celsius, literally melted.

Why do Finns like heavy metal so much?

i think it's a combination of the long, dark, depressing winters and the need of something to compensate for our shy quietness.

why

What happend to Nokia and why is it run by a poo?

Is it just a meme, or do you guys really swarm Estonia for booze?
Finns are so adorable.
Their land and people must be preserved, it's like a fantasy world.

Don't you have a problem with that level of promiscuity? It can't be good for society.

see this scumbag? his name is stephen elop, nokia CEO from 2010 to 2013 and the first foreigner ever to run nokia.

he was a microsoft trojan horse who ran the company to the ground purposefully. for example, he did not want android nokia phones and opted for microsoft's shitty mobile operating system instead.

after that nokia sold it's mobile sector to microsoft for the shekels.

i don't know where the poo came from. ask the current american microsoft superiors.

yes. we have ridiculously high alcohol taxes to prevent us from drinking. therefore, we just ship the booze from estonia. went there last spring.
our fertility rates have generally been 1.8 to 1.9, which is very good for europe. even though there has been a recent sharp fall due to the economic crisis

>we have ridiculously high alcohol taxes to prevent us from drinking. therefore, we just ship the booze from estonia. went there last spring.
kek
>our fertility rates have generally been 1.8 to 1.9
I don't mean fertility, that's a meme pushed by kikes as an excuse for immigration of shitskins.
I mean the fact that nearly every woman is a guaranteed whore--doesn't that make you sad?

Oy Vey..
I still rememberf the day the N97 came out and that thing was so cool. One rich kid at our school got it right when it came out him and I begged him to let me slide that sexy keyboard...

looks normal to me desu

well yes, finnish girls aged 15-16 hooking up with 21+ year old guys and 14 year olds dressing like 19 year olds is indeed a bit disturbing.

but there are also some really decent finnish women. not everyone is a slut.

Wait, this isn't normal?

afaik Finland is numero uno in coffee consumption per capita and having most mosquitos per cubic meter. At least we have some things to be proud of.

bump for Finnbro