Did Atheists ever found an answer to this?

Did Atheists ever found an answer to this?
This is like Kryptonite for the Atheist

I believe we devolved from giants

in Turkey.... do you not read /pol??

They're called niggers

this

WE

there's something going on with giants alright. they dug up a 8' skeleton near my hometown about a decade ago

There's no answer because the question is wrong. We did not evolve from apes, we share a common ancestor with apes. Who was an ape as well, but different than those we have today.

They're called Niggers

/thread.

Africa

humans are apes

Is there anything more retarded than a creationist?

ITT: muricans and their """education"""

This

Chimps are not hominids

We raped and killed most of them

>not posting homo florensis

most importantly, why did the skin suddenly become white? =)

Im beginning to wonder if people are actually dumb enough to actually think like this or if this is just a common troll.

Basic knowledge of what natural selection is answers this question. Species only die out if their ecological niche is selected against. A species can split via mutation and exploit two different niches without being mutually exclusive to each other. Evolution does not explicitly require species to die out, only that biological changes occur over time. This is why Evolutionary trees have branches to them rather than just being a straight line.

This is literally week one basic biology stuff. Anyone who asks:
>"Why are their still monkey"
might as well just say:
>"I'm a complete fucking retard who thinks he can debunk evolution despite knowing absolutely nothing about it."
Because that's how anyone who isn't a total fuckwit reads it.

Welcome to Sup Forums lardo. Youll be disappointed if you think this is a place of knowledge.

Why are chimps always frowning?

They know that in a million years they will evolve into niggers!

(((Atheists)))

I was thinking about that yesterday and then I get to the conclusion that the lost key are niggers, who are cataloged as humans but they aren't.

That would explain everything but then get lot of anthropologists losing their jobs.

They're in Turkey and Greece.

t-they all coincidentally died out s-stupid goy this is s-settled science!

Each generation murdered the prior generation. That's why you don't see them. Only the chimps escaped death because they are wily and hid in the trees.

You dumb illiterate. You should study more

/thread

Doesn't matter if you're in a simulation.

Neither are niggers.

>Where are the millions of these?
Brazil

D-do you really believe that? Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahah

>Chimps and gorillas diverging from a bipedal apes.
This is a retarded tree.

evolution is a hoax which is intended to mess with minds of Europeans. It has been a brilliant success which could have never succeeded if the internet had existed in the time of Darwin.

Not an argument.

Aliens came through the sun to earth and had babies with earth natives... its in the bible.

We never evolved from apes.
That's just the common hypothesis that gets thrown around for the sake of conclusion and not having to deal with the question of "where did we come from" anymore.

ITT: we pretend OP is not bait and just doesnt undersand evolution, but in reality he doesnt understand evolution or atheism and is bait.

Mixing, mixing and more mixing, Europeans are a mix of Neanderthal and Homo Sapines, Asians of Denisovans, Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens.
Africans are almost purely Homo Sapiens.

Its obvious that we killed them all to assert our race over the troglodyte knuckledragger.

>(((Atheists)))
Atheists are non-believers, so it's what insanely gullible theist mistakenly believe, in a field already crowded by all their other mistaken beliefs.