Anne Coulter is 55 and childless

Given that she is a blonde haired blue eyed six foot tall woman obsessed with demographics, why not? Are the whites here on /Pol childless as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJzr_zpXQcA
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/giving-older-single-women-the-chance-of-owning-a-home/8702582
archive.is/QvpKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

99% of Sup Forums are obese single dorks who won't have more than 2 children

Larp central

Not an argument desu (and I am willing to expand on this point)

She served a bigger purpose, OP.

While normally, I'd say she should have put her genetics to good use reproducing, she gets a pass because she's furthering the message without being the usual retarded female figure most others are, and, makes liberal retards assblasted on a daily basis.

I would still try to impregnate her.

Mid 20s with a son. The wife wants to get pregnant again this fall. I'll end up having 3 or 4 total.

>Ann Coulter is 55 and childless

well that explains a lot.

She so looks like a trannie. Would explain the no kids bit.

>hey mista, you want surprise?

Is Anne a female (male)?

I see how that's a problem.
I don't see how it's mine.

I found a nice white girl to have babies with but our son has fallen for the communism meme. I hold out hope it's just a phase of teenage rebellion.

>she

youtube.com/watch?v=rJzr_zpXQcA

Anne Coulter has probably made more people into liberals than anyone else short of George Bush thanks to her fucking terrible personality.

She burns the coal, why do you want her to have a nigger baby? Because that's what it would be if she reproduced.

post more """"female"""" celebrities ITT

>>she
...male

How old are you, grandpa?

She's funny sometimes but that whole Delta meltdown was cringe

>she
We all know what "she" really is. "She's" probably got a bigger dick than me and hung like a horse.

They don't know that.
They cant tell the difference.

Yeah, I'm an oldfag. Been here all summer. 40 years old.

What is your profession? Bring it up to 5 if you can

Remember when libtards used to make fun of how she looked like a tranny and called her Man Coulter? How things change.

37 here, retired professional sports player, single, no children that I know of. Trump winning was better than winning the World Series. The only thing that matters IS Trump and getting rid of the disgusting liberal policies and lifetime cocksucking politicians.
All of my friends I know in here are all married professionals in some way or another. All with kids.
No one is racist I know.
I grew up without all this racist shit being shoved down my throat everyday. Went to a public school full of all ethnicities. Assholes were assholes, didn't matter the color. Had many black friends. Still do.
Racism (stereotyping nowadays) only seems to have gotten bad since the Obama admin pushed their "agenda".
I love /pol, would not know what to do if it didn't exist.
Prob just get off the grid and be happy.

>not even 1% body fat
>Lauren Southern in 34 years

Jordan B. Peterson talks about this extensively. See, women lawyers are strange things. They're killers. They are wickedly smart. Like top 1% intelligent. And they're very hardworking and disciplined to make it through lawschool. And then they get to the real world and lawfirms and corporations fall all over themselves to grab them and keep them, so they wind up making piles and piles of money. They're successful, ultrarich, and usually quite fit and beautiful. It's like they've got everything going for them.

So why are they so often childless and miserable?

Well, so it turns out that in humans, males mate across and down dominance hierarchies, while females mate across and up. So when you have the top 1% of women, it's really difficult for them to find an attractive mate. It would have to be someone smarter, wealthier, more successful, more ambitious than they are. But there's like nobody who is. Meanwile, for males it's just the opposite. A CEO will go out and date that cute airheaded barrista. He doesn't give a fuck.

So these women pop out and they've got everything they were promised by feminism. They're smart, wealthy, successful, career women. They probably climb on and off the cock carousel on the weekends whenever they get a bit dick thirsty. But then they don't find pair bonds, and so by the time they're in their 40s, their rusted up snatches and broken biological clock make them think the patriarchy robbed them of happiness. But in reality it was feminism.

Should've had kids yes, but she can also make an exception in my book, because she's a public intellectual working for our cause. Her being able to use her intellect to further the conservative cause is likely more valuable than her popping out 2.1 White children.

Source?

Pink used to be steaming hot.

When did you win a World Series, you lying fag?

Please, being a spinster slut is basically the most failed state a conservative can be. If she had gotten married and had 4 or 5 kids it would have done more good than her entire shitty career

Milo's getting /fit/

God, I want her!

Kek

Conservative or not, this woman is retarded.

bring him to a NK tour or something
and then let him watch every anime, I recommend Legend of Galactic Heroes.

Google it. She denied fucking Jimmie Walker but it's as clear as day that she is/was.

Nah, she actually redpilled a few people I know, my wife included.

Sure, she's cold and unemotional and typically logic-based in her arguments, which is fine since muh feels don't mean shit when debating liberals.

She literally makes leftists lose their fucking minds, I'd say that's a thing to be appreciated.

leggy lass

Didn't know that. It makes her a hypocrit.

On the other hand, she probably wants to have them and can't... or there's just nobody who dares fucking that ugly unbearable bitch.

You should have knocked her up before all of her eggs died.

What year did you win the World Series?

I have 4. All blonde hair and blue or green eyes.

Unfortunately for Sup Forums I typically vote Democrat. Sometimes libertarian.

I also don't believe she even has the parts to bear a child.

She's looking for a worthy Neckbeard.

I thought she had some health issue where she couldn't have kids?

I actually became a Liberal because of retards like Ann Coulter. She's a try hard and Sup Forums incarnate in the real world. Nobody likes her and everything she says ends up being a point liberals defend simply from the fact that she is so unlikable.

>ultra-intelligent attorney
>author of many books that all are properly cited and not filled with bullshit that can't be backed up
>wants the white man to stay at the top and promotes white identity politics without directly saying so
>only is upset with Trump because he's not building the wall fast enough for her wish to get the illegals out

>"SHE'S RETARDED"

t. butthurt liberal

>ultra-intelligent attorney
stopped reading there you rural retard.

>became a liberal because of her

Nice story, bro, but we both know that's not true since leaving the political right to support fucktards like Hillary or Bernie would mean you're mentally handicapped. As if some female whose books I'm sure you've never read had any impact on your decision to be a faggot.

>life is a popularity contest, guise!

Maybe suicide is the best solution for you. Nah, not maybe, it's definitely ideal.

I work for a third party logistics company. Basically just a proxy between distributors and shippers. Make about $70k right now. I told my wife I wanted 6 kids if I go over 6 figures by the time she's 30 (she's a year younger than me).

MtFs are infertile for now

cute!

>woman obsessed
its called crazy
normal women are bad enough, could you even imagine marrying someone who is that obsessed with politics.
you would never hear the fucking end of it, you would want to shoot yourself after a few days.

Sorry, mongoloid, I forgot that you antifa queers are super-smart guise and anyone who disagrees is muh dullard.

She has children and a husband, she just keeps them a secret from the crazy ass violent murdering Democrats.

Matt Damon?

>obese
What the fug? Sup Forums is majority skinnyfat. How the fuck do you even become obese? How is it physically possible? Just don't eat so much, walk instead of other modes of transportation if possible and excercise once a blue moon.

> for now
forever nigga

>lass

what kind of a fucking idiot adopts a political position based on the personality of a woman? how absolutely fucking dumb do you have to be to do that? are you a woman in real life? you need to kill yourselves if you aren't.

>would mean you're mentally handicapped.
stopped reading there. You are so fucking dumb. I bet you're one of those people that tell newfags that, "HURR, once you're here le redpill will consume you and you will become like me because everyone else is as gullible and retarded as I am." I'm pretty sure you're a fucking hick that thinks because you post something on this god forbidden site that you have something important to say. kys

Maybe she can get a gibs homeloan now...
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/giving-older-single-women-the-chance-of-owning-a-home/8702582

I ran it through archive archive.is/QvpKI

Thanks Ms. Skeletal

I've tried to get this angry at anonymous people on an anime forum, but have failed. Is it because I'm too intelligent and my penis is too big? Please enlighten me.

>what kind of a fucking idiot adopts a political position based on the personality of a woman
Nope, it's the fact that orbiters on the right comprised mainly of uneducated hicks put this woman on a pedestal and parade her like a beacon of reason, which she obviously isn't. It's the same thing you idiots are doing with Lauren Southern. Pathetic, inbred losers.

People like her don't make liberal dipshits change their mind, they just can't stand her because they're literally unable to wrap their heads around a woman not being behind muh Hillary Woman Card stuff.

Was same with my wife, she had 3 retarded cunts she knew literally question her existence because - gasp- she voted Trump.

Liberals are incapable of dealing with it when any of their precious protected classes don't fall in line with their retarded ideals.

Look up Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome

The only problem I have with Ann is where is her husband and five kids. There arent any because she want to suck black dick all her life instead.

I'm sick people that want a 90% white nation but don't have white kids themselves.

>I've tried to get this angry at anonymous people on an anime forum
Who's angry? I for one am laughing my ass off at these idiots and racist losers.

You keeps saying "Stopped reading there", but yet, you keep replying. Wanna say it a 3rd time and really hammer it home that you're a mental defect? Or, is 2x enough?

100% retarded liberal confirmed, please just hang yourself as your kind needs to do since you're useless to society.

pretty sure hes a tranny

I'm not white. I am a filthy kike that's why I have elected to be NEET and have no children.

Cheers for that indiscriminate NorArchiveLinkBot.

It really doesn't look that way. Post boipussy pls.

>Seen once with Jimmie Walker
>coalburner

One picture with one nigger does not a coalburner make. It's like the retards who keeps saying MUH LAUREN SOUTHERN IS MUH COALBURNER, some people need to just stop being stupid.

I honestly didn't even read your post. You're a fucking idiot that's never been to the city and knows little to nothing about real world affairs outside of this obscure taiwanese fish-hooking board.

frozen eggs?

So, you made it a 3rd time. Congratulations, you're a potato because you can't help but respond.

Just like a liberal retard, always so ass blasted you simply can't shut the fuck up despite having nothing to say.

Daily reminder btw...

>always so ass blasted you simply can't shut the fuck up despite having nothing to say.
Look who's talking

Care to keep going? You could have prevented this, but yet, you couldn't resist.

So, we're at 4 times now of you "not caring" what I say, and still replying. Liberal retards are easy to manipulate, it's like shooting niggers in a barrel.

>never been to the city
>muh real world affairs
I'm a l veteran with a bachelor's degree and work in a 40% white city. I'm racist as fuck and it has nothing to do with this place.

>blonde

Fucking christ this pisses me off when people who supposedly advocate blonde hair can't even tell when it's fake. Look at her roots you absolute fucking retard.

>blue eyes

Look at the picture you just posted. I would ask if you're retarded but that's been covered already

>six feet tall

That's not a good trait for a woman, it's terrible as a matter of fact. That's like a man being 4'8. She looks like a goddamn tranny.

I'd try to knock up Ann Coulter any day

Would you call that a hover hand? I mean, I think the tips of his fingers are touching her, but he clearly doesn't have a "hold" of her.
Bottom line, dude is weary about her boundaries, which is atypical of nogs.

He fears her.

And your point is......?????

>blonde haired

>not wanting a 6ft plus women
low test beta detected
kys

she also looks like a fucking horse
some chicks are meant to career women

"She" has a dick.

>I'm racist as fuck and it has nothing to do with this place.
And people wonder why SJWs are so fucking busy all the time. kys you racist fuck. But, before you do, what's your Bachelor's degree in, if you don't mind me asking?

>he looks at a picture of a couple that causes him cognitive dissonance and desperately tries to find something that negates the reality of a happy smiling couple together in public...

m8, she rode that dyyynomiiite stick.

Yeah steaming hot pile of horse shit...

>The majority of Sup Forums is childless
>Maybe two posters in this entire thread have said they have kids
>The rest admit they don't or change the subject

Before you tell others to get married and have kids, do it yourselves, Sup Forums. Lead by example, don't be autistic little hypocrites.

I'm Chad Thundercock and I have 3 kids, working on #4.

It's funny how leftist comics portray Ann as really ugly and disgusting, but they're the same people arguing for fat acceptance and saying y shouldn't judge women, because they're not your property. Fucking hypocrites. Besides, she's moderately attractive