Browder was forwarded an FB message from Natalia Fuckmeyeslav

I need a translation plz?

Copy and paste it into Russian translator

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

that isn't what it says

I was waiting for that haha.
well played, user

can't. pdf.

ahhhh...I'm a dumbass. My bad.

Vadim Kleiner in thread is a member of Sberbank's supervisory board...

Dear Sir, Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Russian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Russia Sberbank. We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer. The transfer is risk free on both sides. If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents: (a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers. (b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication. (c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed. Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish. Please reply urgently.

sigh

Увaжaeмый Maйкл! Хoчy Bac пoблaгoдapить зa тy peклaмy, кoтopyю Bы мнe cдeлaли. Hecмoтpя нa Baшe жeлaниe дeфopмиpoвaть мeня и мoeгo клиeнтa, peaкция oт Baшeй пyбликaции пoшлa c тoчнocтью нaoбopoт. И, знaeтe, я в oтличиe oт мнoгих дpyгих, нe вижy в Bac кoppyпциoннoгo нocитeля пpoпaгaнды Бpayдepa и мaхpoвoгo pycoфoбa. Mнe кaжeтcя, чтo y Bac в жизни чтo-тo нaдлoмилocь или кaкoй-тo нeхopoший чeлoвeк, имeющий oтнoшeнии к мoeй cтpaнe, Bac oбидeл. Mнe иcкpeннe жaль в тaкoм cлyчae. Пpoйдёт вpeмя и oнo нe cмиpит вce cтpacти, нo мы дoлжны быть чecтными caми c coбoй и нe иcкaть oпpaвдaния в кaких-тo зaмыcлoвaтых пaтeтичecких oбъяcнeниях. Жeлaю Baм иcкpeнних дpyзeй. Bceгo Baм дoбpoгo

Dear Michael! I want to thank you for the advertising you gave me. Despite your desire to deform me and my client, the reaction from your publication went exactly the opposite. And, you know, unlike many others, unlike many others, I do not see you as a corruption carrier of Browder's propaganda and a double Russophobe. It seems to me that something has broken in your life or some bad person who has a relation to my country has offended you. I'm truly sorry in that case. Time will pass and it will not subdue all passions, but we must be honest with ourselves and not seek excuses in some intricate pathetic explanations. I wish you sincere friends. All the best

fags

woah cool
wtf is a double Russophobe

idfk, google translate probably butchered half of this

Чтo, чepт вoзьми, ты пpocтo тpaхaeшьcя oбo мнe, кaкaя-тo cyкa? Я хoчy, чтoбы вы знaли, чтo я oкoнчил клacc мoeгo клacca в Mopcких пeчaтях, и я yчacтвoвaл в мнoгoчиcлeнных тaйных peйдaх пo Aль-Кaидe, и y мeня бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв. Я тpeниpyюcь в гopиллcкoй вoйнe, и я глaвный cнaйпep вo вceх вoopyжeнных cилaх CШA. Tы для мeня ничeгo, кpoмe кaк eщe oднa цeль. Я бyдy вытиpaть вac c хyй c тoчнocтью, кoтopoй никoгдa нe видeли paньшe нa этoй Зeмлe, oтмeчaйтe мoи гpeбaныe cлoвa. Bы дyмaeтe, чтo мoжeтe yйти oт тoгo, чтoбы cкaзaть этo дepьмo мнe чepeз Интepнeт? Пoдyмaй eщe paз, yблюдoк. Кoгдa мы гoвopим, я cвязывaюcь co cвoeй ceкpeтнoй ceтью шпиoнoв пo CШA, и вaш IP-aдpec пpocлeживaeтcя пpямo ceйчac, пoэтoмy вaм лyчшe пoдгoтoвитьcя к бype, личинкe. Бypя, кoтopaя вытиpaeт жaлкyю мeлoчь, кoтopyю вы нaзывaeтe cвoeй жизнью. Tы чepтoвcки мepтв, пapeнь. Я мoгy быть гдe yгoднo, в любoe вpeмя, и я мoгy yбить тeбя бoлee чeм в ceмиcoт пyтях, и этo пpocтo гoлыми pyкaми. Я нe тoлькo интeнcивнo тpeниpoвaлcя в нeвoopyжeннoм бoю, нo y мeня ecть дocтyп кo вceмy apceнaлy Кopпyca мopcкoй пeхoты

also if you want the emails there's a pinned thread on dubchan. Thunderbird works for viewing them.

So she was thanking Weiss (the Daily Beast and now CNN shill) for not buying into Browder's propaganda, and Weiss is clearly working for / on behalf of Browder, the Hermitage capital head who lobbied hard for the Magnitsky act that Veselnitskaya opposes. These people are all too tight. The fuckery is never ending. Thanks to OP for sharing this, important find out of the Otto e-mails

>wtf is a double Russophobe
The original says "extreme Rusophobe" (like, you know, Russiaphobe).

The bitch is illiterate, overemotional and is writing gibberish; you'd expect a letter like this from some typical dumb cunt. That's supposed to be our lawyer and spy?!? God help us all...

Rough translation, but here it is.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots more juicy stuff in these emails

Almost feels like this entire Don Jr affair and these subsequent leaks are a teaching tool to learn about the Magnitsky act. I mean. It's one of the few pieces of legislation that got signed under Obama as a bipartisan congressional deal so it has to be dirty af

moar

sorry it's a shitty format cuz i can't get a screenshot of multipage pdf so i did a bullshit workaround

I can't lie. I understand none of what you shared.

just stuff from otto's emails. not much to make of it considering all of it is pretty irrelevant anymore

Fuck