twitter.com/AnonBabble

N I C E
I
C
E

Those are some sad tits

i want this to happen to me

where were all these sexed up teachers when I was 35

"For peropses of penitration." Did she peg him? Because if so, not nice.

Persona 5 is real.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

That chic is a 10 for Neckbeards.

Nice.

NOT NICE

That's wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C1BCAgu2I8

Imagine being that poor student who got exploited into unwanted sex with that woman

i would have given my left nut to fuck a cute teacher

They're depressing. They're the Notebook sad.

I doubt you were 35 in high school.

Yeah she pegged a nigger
/blacked/

Nice

Nobody likes tattle-tells. Also, everyone hates rules.

Nice

Nice

kek

poor kid, imagine having sex at the tender age of 16 with an attractive teacher that you have been fantasying about while jerking off in your room. this kid is a gonna need a lot of therapy to get over this

at least theyre there

Is this the one that said she was "tricked" into having sex with him?

whats up with her boobies

>please surrender all of your belongings and empty your pockets out onto a tray

looks like a pad because she has none.

She fucked a nigger, right?

So many NICE happenings this year.

What's going on?

>alpha as FUCK Gen Z is already cuckolding betafag millennials
How will millennial """men""" ever recover?

Looks like we need to find this little boy fast, so we can give him luckiest kid in the world award.

Give her 30 years no parole, like the male pedos get. Aquí o jodemos todos o la puta al río.

fuck off kike

This is going to become even more frequent for Gen Z and whatever comes after them after all of the crazy feminist girls in college today become crazy single cat ladies.

Some say gen z will end up cucking gen x so bad there will be no x in the alphabet. Some will suffer casualties in gen y. Kek

Here's a board that has threads more suited to your interest.

N I C E
I
C
E

>Thousand cock stare
Literally a degenerate succubus whore.

Future president of France anybody?

Do I have to ask the race of the student or do I already know?

>inb4 the 16-year-old is a nigger

creeped out that a 35 year old was sitting with teenagers in her class?

I really don't understand why in these cases the boys just don't shut up.

Another innocent young women thrown in prison - truly shameful

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE!

I'm sure it went something like this:
>teacher fucks 16 year old nigger who takes pics and records it
>in class said nigger pulls out phone
>AY YO WHITE BOI PEEP DIS SHIT
>white kid gets jealous and ass-mad and reports it
>nigger and teacher too dumb to delete anything
>busted

holy shit nice

>tits
user, I only see one

agreed. He needs to be compensated monetarily for all that psychological scarring he must have.

I wish I could have fucked my high school English teacher back in 11th grade.

niiiiiice

Would marry

So why can she do this but I can't get my lgf?

What actually happened...

The allegations first came to light when the mother of the 16-year-old boy wrote an email to Weeping Water School district saying she feared there was a sexual relationship between Loping and her son, WOWT reported.

a 27 year old woman would rather fuck a 16 year old jock, than a average guy her own age or a little older with a career. Amazing.

Don't worry the football team did

if anyone says this is "Just as bad" as a male teacher raping a female teenager im gonna kms.

Niiiiicccceeeeeee......

How many times?

When I was a kid all the teachers had bubble cunts !

Getting bent over the desk and pegged by my teacher is a fantasy of mine.

Let's get that teacher out onto a tray...
Nice!

It should be illegal to charge a woman with a crime when the man was the predator. Men prey on girls on under 18 because their baby rapers.

In this aspect its the same when a man preys on an older woman, it is the man who should be behind bars in this case and we must create better sex offender laws to end this abuse.

nice

Nice.

she just couldnt find a decent man her age

Ofc it's not as bad, because here the student agreed. If a 16 yo girl student agreed to fuck that handsome 27 yo music teacher, it's not rape and the two teachers should get same punishment

She needs to spend more time in jail. I bet you the day she's released, she will have a line of white beta cucks begging to help her out.

This is just as bad as a male teacher raping a female teenager.

Now, kys faggot.

niceeeeeee

> Let's Get Bent Together, YaY!

i believe the age thing would be legal over here. age of consent is 16, the whole teacher student thing is wrong though, she'd probably get fired.

REEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE A CUTE SHOTA THAT GETS MERCILESSLY RAPED INTO SUBMISSION BY A DIFFERENT HOT TEACHER IN A DIFFERENT THEMATIC HENTAI EPISODE IN A SERIES ABOUT ME BEING FUCKED INTO A PULP BY HORNY TUTORS

>tfw chem teacher will never date rape you and inject you with permaboner juice
>tfw PE teacher will never wrestle you and beat you up till you're too weak to fight back
>tfw electronics teacher will never fit you with a vibrating cock ring and tease you with it
>tfw home ec teacher will never collect your cum and bake cakes for the whole class with it
>tfw music teacher will never shove flute up your ass

I want off this fucking ride. I can't handle the weltschmerz

can we get more pics? shes fucking hot with the exception of her pathetic looking tits

>Age of Consent in Nebraska is 17
>The AoC in 3 of the 5 states Nebraska is surrounded by is 16
>Literally a 10 minutes drive to one of those states from Nebraska City

>tfw you never got to fuck your 9th grade 23 year old English teacher

why even live?

degenerate roastie with chesticles isnt nice , its degenerate

wait. the age of consent is 16 there?????? why the fuck is she being charged with anything? delinquency of a minor? are you kidding me

>>Age of Consent in Nebraska is 17
the story clearly says its 16

Nice.

>Lofing was a language arts teacher at Nebraska City Middle School

what in the FUCKING HELL is a "language arts teacher"? that is the real bombshell in this story. what the fuck is happening to our education system

Because she's a teacher and therefore in a position of authority over the child.

well she really doesnt look as good here as in OPs pic

its not a crime. a fireable offense maybe, but 16 is legal there. so how is having sex at 16 "delinquency of a minor"? how is the minor being "delinquent" if he is doing something legal?

you guys think her cuck will stand by her in this dark time?

Nigger, do I look like a fucking Nebraskan lawyer to you? I'm just supplying you with my opinion like everyone else.

We have to keep white women away from children, there's like 3 of these a week now

kek

>debauching

I want to use that word:

"Sup Forums is debauching me".

well shit i just wanna know too, im curious why shes spending 90 days in jail for something that was legal there?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

The link and discussion is literally a story in the news. It meets this exact criteria you tard.

the story said that was the original charge but they switched to delinquency of a minor, probably because she didnt give him alcohol or anything illegal that they could prove

They didn't back then. Tinder and hook-up culture allowed this to happen

noice