They captured a german IS Cunt (16 years old) in Mossul she joined the terror group in 2016

They captured a german IS Cunt (16 years old) in Mossul she joined the terror group in 2016.

>I know that these goatfuckers love young girls so she was probably the Sasha Grey of Mossul

>What would Sup Forums do to her

>pic related it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3695427/Girl-leaves-Germany-join-ISIS-posing-mother-buy-plane-ticket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh boy, she's gonna get passed around the entire division.

>german

why am i not surprised

Poor misguided child. The horrors she has had inflicted on her by these savages, and it's all her own fault.

She should be taken to Syria and turned over to the Russians.

>German

Nothing new here.

She looks fat and ugly. Who cares.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by IS

Now she'll go into trouble I guess. It's not like nobody warned her. However, Schadenfreude is a German word after all. Poor thing.

They should give her back to the terrorists, and say she is an apostate and criminal that they dont want. Oh boy then she would get some diversity.

with this face that was just like her only chance to ever get laid, so don't be harsh on poor ugly girl

Stretch her neck with rope until reaching no longer occurs.

>fat and ugly
i wouldn't be surprised if the gangrape failed because half of them prefer the goat

>Sup Forums doesn't actually have a chance at NEITHER fact, fiction, or satire?

No wonder you worthless fucks all hate liberals.

>Sup Forums doesn't actually have a chance at NEITHER fact, fiction, or satire?
what did he mean by this?

Linda Wenzel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3695427/Girl-leaves-Germany-join-ISIS-posing-mother-buy-plane-ticket.html

BURN HER

-again

Tell her about Jesus and allow her to repent

I'd hang her, but they're probably going to rape her to death

I know you're probably fucking around, but for real though
like patty hearst back in the 70s, that story was probably nuts at the time, but now it just sounds like a wacky movie
this shit is so fucking demoralizing, they're going to torture her rape her and cut her fucking head off and taking pictures of themselves smiling while doing it, and it will forever be available on the internet
sometimes i really want to die

Why the fuck would anyone do this? what the fuck is wrong with women?

Jesus Christ.

>Denmark
shouldnt you be asleep?

why would you do this?

>16

She was groomed online at 15 by some Muzzie cunt, started changing, dressing differently, reading the Koran, leaning Arabic, got a flight to Turkey and crossed the border to Syria to be with the goatfucker.

talk about daddy issues, jeez i thought doing an anal gangbang for legalp0rno was extreme.

Yeah looks totally german hahaha

Oc?

Damn dude, nicely done.

lol no, she went and joined IS, and now she's been "Liberated". They'll beat her up and probably get some blowjobs but if IS didn't chop her head off the Kurds and Free Syrians certainly won't.

lol, what a dumb cunt

so now she's the goat. got it

send it back?

>GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”

lets hope those muslim have enought brain cells to not use her as a sperm filler and deliver this pour soul ignorant and retarded to the closest german base in Iraq.

i knew a very cute romanian (jet black hair, blue eyes) who went insane over a muslim guy and started doing the old quran, arabic crap. she wanted to move to jordan with the creep. everyone was telling her it was a bad idea but i don't know he had a spell on her ass. she moved and i never found out what happened to her.

hahahhahahahahhahahaha

She's been used as one for the last 2 years or so, don't see what difference it would make.

Give that wench a 15 Million Dollar hand out.

Gangrape, among other things

>her

Do all people who spend time in the Middle East develop a monobrow?

We don't want her back they can have her.

I don't feel any sympathy for someone who subscribes to islamofacism, its to bad she didnt end up in a ditch with the rest of the throwbacks

that pussy is gonna be ground zero

The Muzzie is a simpering mummies boy not unlike the Italian. They lavish girls with praise and display extreme passion that satisfies the females innate need for drama. They'll literally beg a girl for pussy and tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Once the girl is in their grip they'll deploy the emotional blackmail, extreme jealousy and physical domination that ensures the female is their emotional prisoner.

>islamofacism
Stop being nu/pol you faggot, its called Islam and thats how their system works

Don't let her in again and throw her mother out for supporting a terrorist organization.

Hoo boy, is she going to be playing the willy and bum game or what

kek

can someone film the bitch while she's getting savagely raped by these fucks? that'd be top notch entertainement

>via Turkey
>Around 66% of police officers agreed with the statement "some women deserve rape"
She'll disappear into the sex-trade.

The Mother was unaware. She stole the Mothers passport to travel on.

>ashing in the bread basket
AAHAHAHAHAHAH

hope she gets raped to death in 4K resolution

i hope its bait and he's just pretending to be retarded

Now what did I tell you little lady about hanging out with Muslims?

Not oc.

Your waifu is a cringe meme, bro.

why do only the ugliest whites convert to pisslam?

Jesus Christ
She looks like fuckin' Quasimodo

They don't fit in. They're looking for purpose.

Fact, fiction, or satire? You could do better.
Fucking mouthbreathers.

Oh boy! Hope she gets it in every single orifice she has she deserves it.

Thank you user fight the nu/pol/ cuckservatives
>fascism is bad guys
>antifa are fascists guys
>dems are the real racists
>look at this BASED BLACK MAN

AHAHAHAH my neighbours definitely heard that here's your (you)

The bruises on that puss puss. Blue moon will be surpassed by ISIS Moon.

hopefully iraq executes her

this copy pasta was from yesterday and the bottom is supposed to read "raped to death by a Paki"

Execute her for treason obviously.

>Ol in Out
Top M8

>IS warrior from the middle East
I assume she can now re-enter Germany without a passport and receive her complementary house and car no?

>Be Germany
>Pretend to be Libtard
>Ally with Muslims
>Kill Jews

Very clever Germany... very clever indeed.

Give her 10 million dollars

>wearing apple earbuds when captured
memetacular

kek

>this copy pasta was from yesterday
i see that yesterday was your first day on pol. lurk moar

>yesterday
It is at least half a year old

Double dubbed, you fuckin newfag, you better listen

heartily kekt

Rape is worse than dead according to some victims right?

Well I guess she got what she deserved for betraying her race and country. We should call her parents and congratulate them.

Lad welcome to Sup Forums be sure to visit redpill and natsoc general for your intro to the board

why did arya stark join isis?

kek

I can still remember when I immigrated here that I made sure to LURK at least a year you fucking faggot.

I hate you Canada.
I really do.

Hope you just all kys and disappear into darkness

>What would Sup Forums do to her
Gang Bang, just like all these Moors will do, and the Russians after them

Don't tell anybody, Amerika

At 16 I don't think she should be totally forsaken. She'll be brought back to Germany and spend the rest of her life completely traumatized. She is lucky beyond luck to be alive.

Christ I can only imagine how many STD's. Her vagina's probably rotted through.

I fucking hope so.
Most likely they are gonna release her because she's German (and thus bad PR if anything happens to her - these groups rely on Western support)

Just ONCE God, don't allow these fucking whores to get a free pass. I hope she is gang raped and murdered in the most painful fashion.