Muslim Neighbors: Is it bad to say "hi" to a muslim woman in front of their husband?

Also is it ok to try and make friends with the husband?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/muslim/39/23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't even think of it

FIRST OF ALL DON'T POST THESE UGLY BAGS PLS. Post qt hijabis.
It depends on the type of Muslim, but if you say hi to the woman in front of her husband you should as well say hi to the husband.

And yes it is, get to know them instead of getting your opinion from "da mozlem are..." threads on 4chins

its basically cuckolding him if you acknowledge that she even exists

what the hell is wrong with you?
everyone is a human being grow up.

I don't give a fuck. I say hi to everybody. He can sit there scowling the entire time for all I care.

Saying hi to muslim is consent for rape ;)

finally a sensible human being.

>making friends with the enemy
Unless this is part of a plan to gain their trust so you can rat them out to ICE (or murder them) you should consider suicide.

>everyone is a human being grow up.
True, we tend to forget this nowadays

>its basically cuckolding him
So this is what i'm doing from now on

Tell me where in the Quran it reads that women must cover themselves in public.

>qt hijabis

sunnah.com/muslim/39/23

>A'isha reported that Sauda went out (in the fields) in order to answer the call of nature even after the time when veil had been prescribed for women. She had been a bulky lady, significant in height amongst the women, and she could not conceal herself from him who had known her. 'Umar b. Khattab saw her and said: Sauda, by Allah, you cannot conceal from us'.... he said:" Permission has been granted to you that you may go out for your needs."

- This is proof that Muslim women were told by Muhammad to wear the burka, rather than a simple hijab. Here, a woman who wanted to relieve herself (without first seeking permission from a man) was identifed by Umar by her height rather than her face, since it would not have been visible.

What is this haram nonsense you are spitting, brother?

The polite way that American Men behave towards women is both more pleasant for her, and a grave threat to him, you're just being neighborly, neighborino.
[This is how you defend your culture against savages, btw, don't give the chimps who can't integrate an inch of your consideration.]

But what's the deal with getting a nice woman if you can't show of your feat? This is how you get respect, which is so important for you.

>everyone is a human being grow up.

Agree absolutely: Right up to the millisecond they screech "Allah Akbar" and attempt to slay you with a weed whacker, "then they become practice targets"

Why do you guys get so uncomfortable around dogs? Is there any anti doggo passages in the Koran?

CHECKED
The reason that Muslims bag their women as such is because Islam is a religion focused on keeping sex slavery nice and morally justified. If you're showing a woman you got by charm, the other men must compete charm, if you're showing a woman you got by being a fucking chimp, the other men get to be chimps. The way a culture treats it's women is telling of the culture.
As a side note, quite related, hindus feel they have to shit outside because they beat their wives, the toilet witch punishes poor behaving poos...

> believing in manufactured Hadiths
You muslims are fucking pityful.

Sahih Muslim : In-book reference / Book 17, Hadith 34

‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah’s Apostle (?) and said:

Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah’s Apostle (?) said to her:
> Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Don't try to find logic in muhamedan cultures.
Drink some camel piss and suckle on some grown women tits.

If you say hi to a Muslim, it's obligatory for you to let them behead you

only if you say hi but ignore the husband

She just have to be modest, don't be dramatic, she doesn't even have to wear a niqab or a burka, these are beduin stuff
Lol man we don't care about dogs, we can even have guard dogs or hunt dogs.
I played with one, one week ago. It's just not so halal to keep them inside a house.

Akh if you truly believe that burka is the norm for Muslim women....
Akh...

It depends on how much of a dickhead the husband is. My friend was in Iraq when the US first invaded and took photos around a few villages and posed with some of the local girls, when the dad found out he was furious. It took a lot of snacks and supplies from the commissary to calm him down.

My neighbour is a Turkish doctor. He has a wife and a son. They bought the villa right behind my house. They talk to nobody.
On new year's eve, they took a walk at 11PM, It was the first time I saw them outside of their cars.

I greeted them nicely and wished a good "slip into the new year" (common in Germany). The woman seemed very friendly and was eager to make contact. She reached her hand out to me, while her husband just gave me a sinister look and blocked her approach with his arm.

She just looked down on the ground and took her place at his side again without protesting.

Muslims commonly make themselves absolute strangers and feel superior to us.

Tell her that she has nice eyes.

Also, Hadiths condones tyrrany, ie Abu Bakr, Ommeyad, ISIS...

Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman reported:
>I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good which we live in now. Will there be evil after this good?”
>The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.”
>I said, “And any good after this evil?”
>The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “And any evil after this good?”
>The Prophet said, “Yes.”
>I said, “How will it be?”
>The Prophet said, “Rulers after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my tradition (sunnah). Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.”
>I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?”
>The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey them even if the ruler strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 1847

No wonder your fucking scholars get fucking insane. Islam is the religion tailored for tyrants.

a dog would defend a helpless woman

FIRST OF ALL YOURE A SHITSKIN

Pretty based desu.

Kill yourself shitskin.

hit on her and flirt with her hardcore.

You should be relaxed and vaguely flirty with the woman. It will put doubts in the mind of the inevitabily ultra-jealous controling husband. One day he'll murder-suicide the wife and himself.

You should not be civilized with them stoop to their level goy.

I've flirted with a married Muslim girl (without her husband) in grad school. She was a particle physics doctoral candidate, and I was in humanities. I wanted to be in her humidities. She flirted harder than any white girl I've ever seen: I think the Muslims may have been on to something when they wanted to cover their women, because their women are horney little sluts.

why would you want to?