White is always bet-

>white is always bet-

Asian women are far superior. The only people here arguing against that are faggots from reddit who think shit they see in other subreddits is reality. Anyone who uses reddit as a source for information should be immediately told to fuck off and disregarded but instead you The_Donald faggots keep enabling them because you've completely infested this board.

the jap in your pic is ugly. here is a better asian

>show ur leaf faggot
asian women, especially japanese women have mental health issues at large due to a culture that neglects those issues. The result is cucknadians like you believing they are perfect when they are mentally unstable passive aggressive parasites

>mental health issues
Going to need a source on that

Please link me a source that isn't a subreddit.

>i know every asian woman in the world

let the games begin

Thats a Chihuahua dipshit.

Source?

daily reminder

Tiffa and Rinoa are how I imagine the most perfect women would look like.

Also if you think left looks better than right you should kill yourself, you low t beta faggot.

>weeb confirmed
its a stigmatized subject in japan in terms of mental health so if you are looking for statistics and percentages then good luck nigger you wont find them. Mental health from depression to schizophrenia are treated as character flaws, not biological disorders. You will still be treated nicely as a foreigner for the most part but a national with any of those mental issues will be treated much dofferently.
t. lived in japan

Yes nothing is more alpha than eating Tyrone's leftover semen out of Stacy.

>weeb confirmed
Wow, a weeb on Sup Forums? No fucking way.

Here's a tip for you reddit: this is a weeb website. Always has been and always will so fuck off.

Do it by county faggot.

>Low life weeb who thinks asians are pure and submissive like in his animes
Remember if fascists get in power scum like you will be the first to go along with homos and other degenerates.

>this entire post

I'm game.

Hand over the fucking codes, Blompf!

I used to find Asians hot when i was a young immature kid. I grew out of it and you will to kid.

>er

*100% Godlike being

has someone done asuka and rei

>sweaty
>46% Hispanic
kek

projecting your insecurity on me wont work nigger, you are a leaf so just show your flag then scamper back to a subbredit you can hide in because you dont belong here either
>you dont understand japanese culture weeb but try to pretend you do, thus you must stop including yourself in subjects which you know nothing of

bruh that's the same asian

where are the remaining 1%

The Italian question finally answered.

If you want that red headed whore you can do it yourself.

Idiot.

That settles it for me. I challenge one Italian to post their picture with above 95% white. I bet they cannot do it.

>2017
>still not accepting Rei as best girl.
ISHYGDDT

4% other.
Confirmed ayy.

hmmm makes you think

ARYAN

Fugg

>Gooks
>White

You must be so much in denial to the point you have to say that Asians are white. Get yourself a Slav you fucking mixer

Hitler had good taste in women

kek

1% est

Colorado males confirmed for redpilled

Also African Americans fucking love gibsmedats

>anzu isn't whi-

WE

So Italians are Mexican niggers?
Makes sense.

were always niggers

All that effort trying to look asian and she looks more hispanic.

Even albino niggers aren't safe.

POL BTFO

wut
Shes trying to look like cartoon characters.
Its called cosplay.

Yellow fever is closet pedophilia. Asian women look like 9 years olds. You're not attracted to women, you're attracted to children.

>Mental health from depression to schizophrenia are treated as character flaws, not biological disorders
>this is a bad thing somehow

Yes, goyim, let us diagnose you with PTSD, GID, and OCD, put you on xanax and parade you as a victory for (((medicine)))! Oh, and let's classify racism as a disease while we are at it

Is that her lunch?

>ooga booga muh dikk

gas yourself

Dead spic on a stick, mane

>Muh slavery

DAMN

I have no idea how it got a face out of this

>you are a leaf
I've posted my flag already, scroll up a bit you phonefag redditor.

heh

BLACKED

Wat.
The chick on the right looks much better. The left has weak bone structure.

That's Wyoming you mong.

chinks are communist
koreans are feminist sjws
and japs that chose to live outside of japan are a disgrace to their homeland

WE

left barely looks human

>Hitler
>white

I've never seen an unshopped Asian female with no plastic surgery that didn't look like a little boy. I'm convinced that those attracted to, date, marry, and have kids with Asian women are closet pedophiles.

Its okay user, some people like you are just born with shit taste and prefer worn out stacy beefcurtains.

Trust no gook senpai

Try to post one image of an Asian female that doesn't look like a little boy or an old lady.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Asians are less attractive then blacks faggot, they are in no way superior

Crop the mother out next time you sperg.

Asian female? Or little boy?

I can't tell.

i-is that me?

She could be 8 or she could be 28, the fact that I can't tell will forever turn me off of japs.
"She" has a dick.