Nigger impregnates a 10 year old white girl in indiana

Nigger impregnates a 10 year old white girl in indiana

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516228/amp/Police-seek-man-accused-impregnating-10-year-old-girl.html

>girl's white mother encourages the abuse

>nigger dips out as soon as he knows shes pregnant

>police only find the nigger because of the girl's grandparents willing to cooperate

>girl's mother arrested for neglect along w the nigger

How long is this gonna go on before we start burning their neighborhoods?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is her face blurred out? She facilitated this, let the roastie suffer it's greatest pain. Social hatred.

you are truly lost America

coalburners are child abusers?
makes sense

thev mother should be killed. dont really care about the nigger, hes just doing what comes natural to him

Things like this are exactly why the coal burners online registry needs to be a real thing so that white men can start identifying and socially shaming these disgusting treasonous sluts

We need to get her on the online coal burners registry

How are 10 year olds even capable of getting pregnant? Wtf is even happening anymore?

they have always been biologically able to get pregnant

babby momma

The other thing i forgot to say about this is that the news has done everything it can hear to conceal the fact that the niggers victim is white, as usual. This is why 99% of shit like this is totally unheard of by almost everyone. We need a better system of identifying black on white crime given it is the most frequent type of crime in the US but the media just keeps protecting the shit skins

Is that her? Jennifer hand?

Quality american education at work right here

Thank Yaweh we have brave warriors dying in iraq and afghanistan so that back home white women have the privilege of whoring their underage daughters to niggers.

Truly the greatest nation on earth, such progressive, very wow

if this isn't a reason to indiscriminately lynch niggers in the streets, then I don't know what is

how long until you start faggot.

whose neighborhoods? scum like the white mother that allowed this to happen?

a woman who contributes to the abuse of a minor is more responsible than a man abusing a minor, the man at least has a biological directive, the woman is only operating off evil.

I'm so glad to see this idea is catching on.

Estrogen mimickers in the water, plastics, etc.

Sends girls into puperty early and boys later.

Y tho

GAY FROGS

>Ooooo Oooo Ahhhh ahhhhh

My gibbon is a little rusty, are you trying to communicate or something?

This is the pic I found of her

yes

Oh i was quite fond of it as soon as i read about it on here.

Jeesus Christ.

What is the sluts name

Cases like these only happen in the thousands over the world.

Let's work hard to prevent this behavior. It's an extreme perversion that has no place in the real world.

google nicholas deon thrash jennifer hand

Various shit in food, water, environment bring about early menarche in post-industrial society.

Pre-industrial society menarche did not begin til late teens, which makes sense because brain dev doesn't stop til around then.

But nowadays people have forgotten this, are not aware of chemically induced early onsert menarche and think it's the "natural" state of female humans.

Look at the mother in OPs link: She probably has typical American diet, seeing she is very obese. The 10 yr old most likely has same dirt, probably obese too. All the female hormones in water as well from birth control pills in public water supply.

If you have kids, don't feed them shit. It fucks w/hormones and you wind up w/faggots, trannies, and sexually precocious girls and boys.

Bring em home we have a stronger enemy here

>flag

sopa de macaco

UMA DELICIA

we didnfu nuffin. Its natur for a lil whuit gril and black man to have sex.

Back to plebbit with ye

fucking gross

Truth.

I worked in city med records dept once.

A lot of black crime, a lot of mentally ill black perps. Goes totally unreported. People have no idea.

Will do

How does one char that which is already brown?

If half the shit on Sup Forums made it to MSM whites would be rioting we need our own MSM outlet otherwise this is gonna happen forever

I think things like chokers,tattoos,dyed hair and excessive piercings already make it obvious who burns coal and who doesn't.

Yea but it doesnt go far enough in publicly shaming these cunts they need to be stoned

dude wtf?

is this confirmed?

>We need our own news outlets.
This is the truth

Look at what Breitbart alone has been able to do in only a few years.

Why the fuck did they remove the death penalty for child molestation

google nicholas deon thrash jennifer hand

Im glad some are taking this seriously. In 50 years the whole 20th century will be seen as a dark ages for whites

Because kikes are trying to breed us out with their shitskin slaves and make it impossible for us to do anything about it

The mother is the real victim.

This is normal shit in America or the west
This is what pushing race mixing is all about

So that the shitskins can prey on the most vulnerable of our race

Youngest ever female to conceive was 9. 90% of girls start menstruating at 11.

Kill all niggers. They seem like White trash btw, still no excuse.

That's one YUUUUUUGE 10 year old

>kill all niggers

This. Yes. This.

Does some retarded American law prohibit the girl from getting abortion ?

Depends on nutrition.
They're hitting puberty younger because they're so fucking fat.

U said it leaf

There's nothing wrong with it. Love is love. Fuck H8. LGBTP4eva

There are only two kinds of white girls who are into nigs. 1) wealthy, spoiled, and upper class girls who have no sense of consequence and 2) poor trashy girls who are often overweight, ugly, and have nothing to lose.

Also, I'll bet he ripped that loli pussy apart with his strong black cock.

Girl is 28 weeks pregnant. She's delivering the baby. Wants maternity clothes size small. Does Toys R' Us sell maternity clothes for 10 year olds?

Get outta here daniel day lewis i thought we were done w your sick cucked psychosis

I Fucking hate niggers

That factory farmed hormone meat.

Hunter-gatherer girls tend to start being fertile at 16-17yo. This 10yo with tits meme is a result of industrial agriculture and environmental pollutants.

Why is he so smug on his facebook?

All u fags on here posting about environmental shit and hormones shit are just kikes and niggers and shills trying to distract get the fuck off this board

>mother encourages the abuse
>arrested for neglect
neglect? like she just forgot to feed her once in a while?

Why are any niggers smug? Cause they fuck w whitey all day any day and get away w no consequences

looks exactly like 50 cent

Why blame the black guy? It's these dumb white bitches that need to fuck off. Robot wife's can't come soon enough.

>>nigger dips out as soon as he knows shes pregnant

I wonder why

Hopefully it gets aborted.

Yea this definitely makes me feel better. Thanks user

Look up Newsom and Christian. There should be dead niggers because of this but nothing happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

>speaking out against poisoning the population is for kikes

Kek, corporate cocksucker.

This is only reported because she was white. In Dinduville this shit happens all the time.
half the population would be considered to be mental deficient with 10% being legally retarded yet still running around feral.

How the fuck do you hit puberty at 10?

Not for nothing, nigger, but you love in the world's shittiest, most dangerous, most violent, most AIDS ridden, child molesting, nigger infested country on Earth.
Not arguing with you about America, just pointing out this fact.
God bless, nigger.

No u idiot it was reported cuz shes TEN.

kill yourself faggot

Sup Forums BTFO

It was reported because someone was willing to cooperate.

Hormones in food induce puberty earlier. Higher weights does as well. Girls are hitting puberty at 10-11 now

>snakefags

Behead those that hurt lolis.

She's thicc

makes it harder to identify the victim, last thing the kid needs is a media circus

this bitch aint 10
least 20

Exactly. With all the estrogen mimickers like BPA in everything girls are hitting puberty at 9-10 and boys are staying little bitches well into their 20s. It's very sad to see

Web Hubble's other daughter? That fat one.

>Youngest ever female to conceive was 9.
Try 6

>Marion Indiana

Into the trash it goes.