Dinsesh D'Souza: Indian immigrant who is more patriotic than white liberals. Still deport his ass?

The guy defends Western values, borders, MAGA, anti-feminist. But indian.

Your decision determines his fate: kick his ass out or keep him in?

He's an American citizen so you can't kick him out.

Hypotetical situation.

Indian doesn't want him back. If you don't like him, gas him. He is christian though.

If western values are being civic nationalist drumpf cucks then I don't support western values

Legal immigrants can't be deported.

Illegal immigrants should be imprisoned and enslaved. Breaking into the country should mean a lifetime of slave labor for you and your family.

He's a convicted criminal and served time. He's a great example about why merit based immigration isn't good enough.

Fuck him and the cuckservatives who support him.

If hes truly patriotic, he will understand why he must go back

He did nothing wrong.

kek

Are you retarded?

This is a stupid topic by a stupid OP. Sup Forums isn't against immigrants willing to come to America and assimilate; we're against the scourge of the world bringing their problems to America and expecting Americans to conform to their culture.

Just to play with your proposal a bit.
In no ethnostates in near history were non-whites completely disallowed, they were simply restricted to such a quantity that they would bear no influence, perhaps as well with restrictions on who they could be sexual with.
I highly doubt in any future ethnostate that any peoples with the intellect and skills of D'Souza would be deported. It's a number game, if you keep only 15% of current non white foreigners, they best and the brightest, that would put pretty much every western country at over 90% white population.

You saying that Sup Forums embraces brown people? That's a new one.

I agree.

>Christian
>Deport
Pick one

He was convicted for BTFO Obonobo

Have you seen Sup Forums meet ups? Or looked at every other flag, fag?

Not an immigrant.

indians are genetically caucasian

He's still not American although I'd be willing to issue an official natsoc certificate certifying- with the authority of the state- the legitimacy of his stay in the USA.

Nigger

Deport

Easy decision

Hillarys America should be required viewing.

are they instructing their shills to use drumpf as if it weren't one of the shittiest forced memes now?

TIL pirates are mentally challenged

model immigrant right here.

Want to live in the country? Learn about our values and follow them, and don't be poor

I vote deport.
Why you ask? Because his nation of origin needs him to spread his ideas amongst his people.

i dont care what you believe. are you LEGALLY here? no? then you are breaking the law. gtfo.

IF I LOVE CHINA AND AM A LIFE LONG CHINKABOO
DOES THAT MAKE ME CHINESE?

NOPE

Indians and east asians can stay. The rest have to go back.

No, each has their own nation of origin, none are settlers. You have to go back chink

Throw him out

Fucking weab tier non whites should go back to where they came from and play pretend white man there instead

this, all immigration is unethical, their home country needs them

that's ironic coming from the nation of immigrants.

POOS are COOL with me

It could be worse: I could be a Bangladeshi. Damn that must suck.

>He's a convicted criminal and served time. He's a great example about why merit based immigration isn't good enough.
>Fuck him and the cuckservatives who support him.
Idiot statement of the day!

>Dinsesh D'Souza
Is he out of prison yet?

>western values
What does this even mean?

He a good shitskin, he gets VIP gas chamber

If he's such a great guy, I see nothing wrong with him helping improve India.

t. Ethnic nationalist

Cuck. I bet you aren't white. Whites are more than capable enough of getting by without any shit skins. 1 shit skin is 1 too many

>Your decision determines his fate
keep him of course. this guy is a conservative rock star

fuck off back to india we're full

>ethnic nationalist
So you're native american?

He would do the right thing and go home.

I would support an 85% white but the 15% non-whites are denied the vote and high office.
Brown immigration ceases if that 85% threshold is breached.
We would help them get citizenship from their ethnic country if they were 2nd or 3rd generation.
Germany had some purity rules. Something similar could be had

Whoa there anons, that kind of logic here on Sup Forums is unacceptable, all dirty shitskins are inherently bad and should be removed immediately.
>t. Someone whose great great grandparents migrated here in the 19th century