Is it better to marry a teenager or woman in her 30s?

Is it better to marry a teenager or woman in her 30s?

Marry in your 20s, have kids in your late 20s/early 30s, get into politics at your late/early 40s.

Yeah, marry young, pump out some kids and THEN deal with less important shit like careers and politics.

barely legal teen... 18,19.

Women are better fresh instead of spoiled by age and dicks.

Dracula has got it right.

what does dracula have to do with this do u think ur a vampire

Teenagers, but good luck with that in this degenerate society that has a hold even over the minds of pol.

>inb4 but muh age of consent!

18 and 19 year olds are already spoiled by dicks.

teen

Only reason to marry an older woman normally is if you can't afford to take care of a woman+children by yourself. Since an older woman normally has more money. Other than that, the younger is better looking, hasn't fucked tons of men, can make more babies, will die later etc. Better in every way.

Gay marry even if you're not gay. Marry a bro then reap tax benefits while you remain untethered for the rest of your life

This is the mindset of the poor and stupid.

Perfect age range.

Yes, but only 18, 19. Women 35 and older are walking Downie factories waiting to happen.

less dicks.

You gotta think like a monster or vampire. Younger bitches and virgins. Dracula don't go after children, 'cause they lack the sufficient blood but he don't go for old fat skanks either.

If Dracula won't touch that, you shouldn't either.

Barely legal is best.

I agree barely legal is best in society.

In nature though, God has ordained it that women who have started their cycles are no longer children and are therefore ready to have children.

Adolescence is a made up idea. You're either a child, or an adult - and it isn't determined by a magic number the politicians decide on.

children born to a young mother are healthier

9-13 is best

Get a career and means to raise children outside of the welfare system and then marry a younger woman

People change a lot between 18(moving out of parents house) and 26 (working a post college job). Don't marry anyone under 26. Is bait and switch.

She looks like the girl from pic related

In theory, you're on point. The problem with this is that in practice it's not easy to be a middle-aged financially successful man who gets 18 and 19 year olds who have not been ran through by a bunch of other men both young and old.

Even men like Clooney can't get them younger than mid-30s, which are likely in the mid-100s at least as far as partner count.

If a woman isn't 13-25 I won't marry her.

Every loser in his 20's has this pipe dream that they're going to start reeling in 18 year olds the day they turn 30. What delusion. I don't know any 30's year old guy that is fucking girls under 25. You have to be young to pull those prime hotties because they're getting fucked by chads their own age or like 1 year apart. Being an attractive 30 year old man is fucking useless, you just get hit on a lot by desperate 25+ unmarried train wrecks.

Completely agree with everything you said. This is exactly what I have seen.

better to marry young
the baby making machine can devote more nutrients to the growing baby
Older men spawning with young women prolong the life expectancy of the human race

There's nothing necessarily wrong with a child bride, even. She gets a guaranteed protector, and the husband has a partner they can rely on to be pure, as well as getting a "sneak peek" of what raising kids would be like later.

Never forget Eunice Winstead Johns, one of the last child brides in America before the screeching feminists shut out opportunities for girls like her. She had a wonderful long life with her husband.

That depends on what you want to accomplish.

this is also why women dont die after menopause, most animals die after they cant breed

women want longer life?, fuck old men

Better to marry a girl who has just had her first blood.

I feel like approaching the father of like an attractive 14/15 year old and just straight up tell him, you can either let me have your daughter as a 26 year old with a career, no tats, no drugs, no degeneracy looking for a wife, or you can send her little ass to college where frat boys and tyrone will run trains on her while she gets into debt learning how to hate herself. Because that's what happens in college today when there are no men to guide her. So pops you gotta make a decision.

I agree with you here on this. I almost never voice this view to anyone, online or otherwise, though, because people can't handle it.

It's not delusion, it's just timing. Instead of waiting until you are 30 you should get a girl fresh out of high school while you are in your mid to late 20s. That''s what I did. My wife will be 22 when I turn 30.

a teenager, but while you are also a teenager so its less pathetic

If the woman in her 30s has not had kids yet she is fine to marry.
Infact if she is nice, it's probably better that you do marry her because you have to get to work making babies fast.

Falling for a marriage meme. Just go bang a lot of a chicks.

Sadly, the father will flip his shit and kill you before he acknowledges that his daughter has whoredom inside her just waiting to get out.

"If you touch my daughter...!", but little does he know that his daughter is the one initiating all the contact.

>If the woman in her 30s has not had kids yet she is fine to marry.
Maybe if you want to birth retards.

Its really awesome to date a teenager. They learn about sex from you and learn about relationships. If you can put up with their stupidity then its very rewarding.

Oldfag here to tell you that all the women I've met who are still single in their 30s are single for a good reason.

Teenage girls are fucktoys for older men, no more no less

t. oldfag 47

I wish but I'm about to be 27 I'm not even in contact with girls that young anymore, hell I don't even meet college age girls cuz i'm not in college anymore. I just keep meeting this slightly chubby 25+ year old office working HR type bitches that I would not fuck if you paid me to.

You're probably right, these guys have no idea. They have no idea what goes on at colleges for the past 20 or so years. He thinks its still the same as when he was in college, where people fucked but it was less casual and they actually dated.

Found the jew

my man

I like a girl who knows know to fuck.
Gimme a cock carousel refugee. She knows how to suck a did.

>Teenage girls are fucktoys for older men
"Older men" meaning "her father and then when she's married her husband", yes.
>it was less casual and they actually dated.
"Dating" is still casual sex, it's not less casual.

Its better to marry a teenager when you're in your 30's.

t. pedophile

Whatever you say, SJW.

>inb4 spiderthread

The only thing i want to say is that you probably don't need to go even 5 generations back to find out that at least one of your "recent" ancestors got married at age 13-15. All of this "muh carreer" and "huuuurrr getting married to anyone under 25 is pedophilia" is somewhat recent (started just around the time that jews started to take over) and it is already crumbling.

I'm not saying that you should act like an arab and marry a fucking 8 year-old, What i am saying is that SOME of this stuff nowdays about "muh pedophilia" is too exaggerated.

With that out of the way, my answer is that i don't know,i am too autistic for relationships, BUT, the logical and traditional answer seems to be the 18/19 year-old.

how is that even a question
all the good women are taken before 25

I would imagine both would be a pain in the ass for different reasons.

Its like you guys have never been around women befo...ooooooooooooh

>literally turned into a wizard yesterday
>want a wife and family
>have anxiety to where I have a really hard time talking about serious issues with people

Be honest with me, pol. Do I even have a chance for anything? I've felt miserable all day because I feel like I've wasted my best years for connecting with people reading and studying instead of clubbing

Stop choosing womans by pre-established criteria.

For all you autists the one and criteria should be:

Does she tolerates my shit?

If she does marry her in a heartbeat.

What's wrong with younger girls being married?

How is this even arguable? A woman in her 30s has taken more cocks inside her than McDonald's has sold hamburgers

Oh, and one other thing, by refusing to date women younger than you doesn't keep them "pure and virgin" for longer, it just excludes YOU from their "dating/sexual market". In other words, the only thing that changes is that instead of being you fucking said women, it is the chad from her high-school/college who is fucking her, nothing more, nothing less.

Read as much into it as you want, what i wanted to say has been said in my post, with no hidden messages in it.

9 is too young for penetration, muhammad. Should at least wait until they get their period.

Not in my experience. I'm 29 and have 18 year olds getting wet when they see me.

>9 is too young for penetration

of the mouth??

You're fucked, but at least you have us.

>"Older men" meaning "her father
Just how many dads do you think are fucking their daughters?

Teenager. You can finish raising her and therefore effectively "train" her to be a faithful wife for you and a good mother for your children. Used women are accustomed to having a false sense if power and have been in competition with men all their lives, instead of naturally submitting to them.

Lol you think a marriage will save a chick from wanting to ride the cock carousel? I've seen way too many young people get married and it ends because of one or the other cheating

>9 is too young for penetration
No, it isn't.
Also, this. If a girl is too small for vaginal she has a mouth, she can suck dick and you can fuck her feet and thighs.
Most only don't do it for fear of the law.

18/19/20.

Younger Teens can be really a bad bait ( that is, if you're in a country that allow it in the first place ), because they will change morphologically in the next years to come, and might turn uglier than they are now. Think about it, about all those girls that were cute during highschool years and suddently turned ugly approaching their 20th birthday. It's a risky thing to do to marry one.

Older girls have seen too much mens, they will always compare you to them, and at the slightest shitty thing you do, they will compare you with some other guy.

So, 18/19/20 is the perfect years.

Teen. A girl needs to be passed straight from her father to her husband to keep her from ruining herself.

I'm 25. I'm totally fucked as far as marriage goes. Millennial women are notorious sluts, so I have no choice but to hope I find a younger woman or dedicate my life to divine matters.

This is true only if you marry a preteen, at 14 is already defined how the girl will look like.

A teen so you can mold her to your liking.

Not at all.

I don't have pics on me, sadly. But I know a lot of girls that changed a lot morphologically between 14 and 20. At 18/19/20. Some ugly girls became beautiful and the opposite too. Of course, most girls keep the same facial traits, but there's a lot of cases when it don't happen like that.

30s, teen is more likely to cheat on you, needs to go "find herself", try new things, would prob get bored of you if you don't give her constant attention etc etc.

Spanking is so hot but I prefer it with just an open hand.

You should be marrying a woman as young as possible. Keep in mind that the "you're a creeper if you date younger women!" meme is something propagated by feminist cunts in their 30s who are mad that men are ignoring their asses in favor of youthful and fertile young women, and they're trying to guilt men into dating/marrying them instead. It's literally just sour grapes.

If you marry a woman in her 30s, you're probably only going to have 1-2 kids, max. Delaying childbirth is one of the main reasons why our birth rates are so low.

.It's a good thing you hide your flag user, as you'd disgrace your nation with such naivety and utter stupidity. Clooney can get any girl he wants, in any age range. He settled on a socially acceptable version, to further his career, but you can be certain he's banging the women of his choice when he's not appearing in the Hello magazines you seem to get your conception of the world from.
>coffee mogul
>'intelligent' film star
>former ER stud
>environmentalist and popular causist
Oh user, you have much to learn. You hav no idea how nmany nudes and used panties a run-of-the-mill health and safety officer with his pics on the internet gets. Now see how many a prisoner gets, a politician, a lawyer. A sports or movie star or musician? And yet you climb into a hug box with the one user who agrees with your worldview, confirming pol as a simpleton's safe haven where populist ideology (albeit of the 'edgy' variety, with no basis in reality) is the order of the day.

As of right now, I'm thinking she needs to be 28-30 for 1st child, have as many as possible until she is past 35. I think a man has nothing to worry about. But obviously not past 40.

Prefer 9-11

Young, but it can be fucking perilous. Once the woman hits her 20s is when they "go wild" and start craving degeneracy the most.

5-12 is when girls are best for sex.

But really anywhere from 14 to 88 is fuckable

>Also, this. If a girl is too small for vaginal she has a mouth, she can suck dick and you can fuck her feet and thighs.
Yes, but at that age, they don't even have libidos.

(((Date)))

Teenager. Just don't be a cuck. Don't let her use you for your money, most teens are broke so they will do that. My sister moved out when she was 17 to live with a 27 year old. After he taught her how to drive and she started making her own money, she left him and got back with her highschool boyfriend. She still uses the cuck to do stuff like helping her move when she needs it.

I'm 31 and I've fucked a 17 & 18 year old who both have chad boyfriends I see all the time at the gym. One of the girls begged me to fuck her ass and it was the first time for me, neither of the girls asked me to put on a rubber and I blew my load all up inside one's vagina and she didn't even care.

It's funny because I was a fat nerd at that age but I picked both these girls up at the gym and they are all part of the same social circle. The guys actually made fun of the way I work out lol. They have no idea I shot my loads all up inside their girls.

It must suck to be you. Even with my grey hairs popping up in my beard both these girls thought I was mid 20s and were shocked to find out I was already in my 30s. I'm glad god has blessed me with blossoming at a mature age because I literally still have never had a gf but all of a sudden in the last couple years I've been able to pull all kinds of young tang.

>Yeah, marry young, pump out some kids and THEN deal with less important shit like careers and politics.

If you have kids theirs no time for career and politics. That's half the problem, it's why so many women are panicking in their 30's.

Untrue, little girls like sex. They enjoy it and ask for it.

It's better to not marry at all

There's a jacked divorced power lifter at my gym who is 53 when he met and had another baby (already has two grown daughters with first ex) with a gorgeous girl who is maybe 25-27. Dude has mad skills.

You're completely missing the point. It's not the age of the man that makes him more attractive. It's the fact that an older man is going to have money and an actual career, whereas other boys in their early 20s are just broke shit heads in college or working low-tier jobs.

If you're a shlub or NEET in your 30s, then yeah, this doesn't apply.

>I blew my load all up inside one's vagina and she didn't even care.
Careful, user. I know it feels good to cum inside a warm wet pussy, but you don't need to be stuck with child support for an unwanted baby.

This is exactly what I did. I didn't plan it, it just happened that way.

Nice larp Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the White House?

lmaoooo who the fuck is this guy

you should write a book

Good for him. I just don't want to take the risk of the kid having some disability because I waited too long. That would break my heart, and I might have trouble loving the kid

Don't be mad because you're a kissless virgin

Joke's on you user. I'll be 51 in a month and last night I fucked a 21 year old I first met at the gym when she was there with her boyfriend of 3 years. Let me nut inside her twice, cleaned me up with her mouth including my old balls before she left too

Yes exactly this. Beta faggots need to realize you have nothing that draws in women like flies to shit when you are young. Even if you have money, at that age it is obvious the money is not yours. A man needs not just resources, but the skill to reacquire those resources from scratch over and over again if necessary

It was my first time ever having bareback sex, and I just couldn't control myself. I think I have stds to worry about more, both these girls were way more sexually experienced than me even though I didn't let on, they're both on whatever the fuck pills girls take to not make babies.

I will wrap it up from now on tho. Or just fuck their asses. I can't tell you how good it made me feel to find out the BFs were the same guys that talked shit on me. I was recovering from a car crash injury and struggling to lift the empty bar and my buddy told me they were laughing at me. I never got to fuck teens when I was one so I have zero guilt about going on these teenage girl fuck sprees. These girls have had way more dick at their age than I could ever have imagined.

Naa.. Im experienced enough to know a larp when I see one.