SAY SORRY NOW

Admit russia hacked the election and now a racist orange is in the office.

Putin and his cock holster collaberated, Just admit it

Look at this. This DNC Hack survivor. She almost died for godness sake. Putin and the whole of russia must be sentenced to death for this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
archive.is/SwK0K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top Bantz from RT there

>as a DNC hack survivor

Ahhh yes, salt in the wounds feel the sting bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Spetznaz, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire workers and peasants red army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 3rd Shock army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Also, how does her head survive having no neck?

That's awesome.

How could they do such a thing? she had PSTD when she arrived and saw all of this

Bottom line america. Russia must pay

>DNC hack survivor
>"Survivor"

Why does the insane left thrive on a victim complex?

Leftists are anti-american scum.

They pretend like they aren't colluding with Mexican cartels to keep up their human smuggling chain which undermines our republic financially and democratically and empowers corporate wage slave abuse.

Leftists have been colluding with Mexican and Muslim foreign powers for decades and the damage to our economy and way of life is immense.

fucking based ahah

That's fucking hilarious.

>as a DNC hack survivor

>way of life

That's honestly what bugs me.

I could give a fuck about the money, but the corruption of good faith is not something I can abide.

couldn't*

If he is so racist, why did he date this black woman?

>DNC hack survivor
WTF? Is the "DNC hack" equal to the "Holocaust" now?

--Two things--
1: It shows events such as the "DNC hack" and the "Holocaust" is more mental than physical.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

2: Only one (((group))) talk about such events in terms of being survivors of such events.

>hack survivor

Archived that archive.is/SwK0K

APOLOGIZE GLOFMPHKINS!

>moscow
>english
>thinking russians would advertise about that...not in their language

ok

Fishing email == anudda shoah!

I'm always on the look out for these 20-30 something liberal "journalists" in NYC.
When I finally meet one, I'm going to be the sweetest most thoughtful man they've ever met and I'm pretty good looking, too.
I'm going to take them back to my place and just hate fuck the living shit out of them while Sieg Heiling and saying hitler did nothing wrong.
Mark my words

OMG Is she OK?
It must be very hard for her to deal with these bigots. Literally shaking right now

Make sure to record consent the whole time.

This is what the Russians spend $300 million a year on.

Is it worth it?

This. Seems like a pretty sweet way to draw a rape charge.

quality banter

>as a DNC hack survivor

Is she belittling the actual survivors?

>DNC Hack survivor
ungrateful bitch, some didnt make it out alive

kek, top bantz

>hack survivor
Unlucky bitch, my father died on the battlefield, my leg was sawed off by the EVIL DLUMPFRKINS in the POW camp and my friend was forced to eat his own babies due to starvation.

>As a DNC hack survivor

Reminds me of another survivor

OY VEY! REMEMBAH DA 500 GORILLION JUICES

>I'm going to take them back to my place and just hate fuck the living shit out of them

Why would you reward them?

>Leftists are anti-american scum.
You've got it backwards.

Right-wing conservatives are absolutely certain that Yuri Bezmenov was right about Putin's KGB deliberately deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America during the Soviet days.

Right-wing conservatives are equally absolutely certain that Putin's FSB cannot possibly be deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America today.

The Kremlin is launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, launching disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots.

Trump has instructed Tillerson to be "good friends" with the same treacherous perpetrators attacking us and trying to destroy America,

Meanwhile the right-wing conservatives are cheering for it. In fact, they are on their knees worshiping the Kremlin and taking turns sucking Putin's cock.

The liberals are the only patriots left in America now.

Go

Back

To

Reddit

Banner bantz

Sorry, can't make out what you're trying to say with Putin's dick so far down your throats. You've already surrendered your American citizenship, now it's just a matter of moving to Moscow to be with your own kind you fucking traitors.

Twist that bitches body into a swastika and then fuck her raw, we call it the 1844.

>Anonymous
>t. virgin homo

Herrrrr. Fucking kikes.

>muh cold war 2: electric boogaloo

Haven't you ever heard to not stick your dick in crazy?

>you fucking traitors.
I'm not American you faggot, I do like your Second Amendment

>Admit russia hacked the election
Since we have established that Russia did NOT hack the voting machines, the best argument you can make is that Russia released damning FACTS about Hillary that you didn't want America to see.

SAGE

Stop it and admit it. CNN wouldn't lie and is a very credible source . I watch it everyday before i go to work at starbucks, i work at starbucks to pay of my student loans for a dgeree i did in gender and african american studies

Haha haha haha haha How the Fuck is the DNC hack even real haha haha haha Staffer just delete your emails staffer like use bleachbit on it.

hahahahaha

Well fuck me I guess. I tried.

>survivor
No different than street cred for shanking someone. Getting raped and "surviving" is the same concept.

>DNC hack survivor

Seth Rich survived?

Being patriots means handing guns to terrorist and stripping away the 2nd amendment for American citizens. GG