Hey!

Hey!
...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?!

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2017/03/15/trump-paid-higher-tax-rate-obama-romney/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-paid-38-million-2005-federal-taxes-2005-white-house-n733611
archive.is/7dlmq
nytimes.com/2017/03/14/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html
archive.is/tZIPA
archive.is/y0KtQ
blogs.wsj.com/cfo/2013/07/01/five-numbers-show-how-much-corporations-really-pay-in-taxes/
archive.is/mPzym
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/22/us/politics/document-Trump-Foundation-Tax-Returns.html
archive.is/3sdda
archive.is/3sdda
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same reason why he won't reveal he committed treason

because he's got something to hide

Oh yeah!!

no

He doesn't have to. What benefit would it provide him? It would just give leftist ideas more things to shriek about, while not really comprehending what the returns say. Returns do NOT contain the names of banks he does business with, debtors, creditors, etc. The morons would shriek and then demand the banks statements, AR and AP details, etc. It is just part of the conditioning the press and leftists are trying to impose. They will make demands, and you will comply. And when you do, they will make more demands. They will continue to do so until stopped by gunfire.

>BLM flags
>Kekistan flags
was pol deaded?

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148
OK, retard, please explain how the definition of treason applies to ANYTHING Trump has ever done. Your failure to understand the word you throw around shows you to be a low IQ leftist vermin.

Stop whining

Stop whining yourself, punk.

Our fucking President covering up cooperating with an enemy nation for some petty bullshit to try to smear his political adversary is treason you fucking bootlicking scum.

Funny as hell. Loser starts a thread by whining about wanting to see Trump's tax returns, and claims others are whining by telling him to stop whining. On the day of the rope, when I'm skinning you alive, let's talk about whining.

You don't read or think very well, you bootlicking scum.

>waahh someone made fun of my DADDY in my internet hugbox

I do. Also the fact that you don't have a legitimate reply and can do nothing more than recycle my insult toward you means you lost the argument.

Did all you faggots forget that he -DID-, and it turns out that he pays more out of his income than any politician or corporation?

daily reminder Drumpf is the only president if he can be called one to not post his tax returns after promising it repeatedly

I don't see where it says that in the definition I so kindly provided for those of low IQ, like yourself. If dealing with any Russian in any capacity is treason...and Russia is an enemy...selling 20% of our Uranium to Russia means death penalty for Hillary, Obama, and his entire cabinet. Uranium is the deadliest war material. Selling them uranium actually DOES fit the definition of treason.

[citation needed]

When Obama releases a real birth certificate

>Hey!
>...why won't Trump...
>...release his taxes?!

KYS

No, me providing the definition of the term treason, and your failure to prove how it is applicable, means YOU lost the argument. I was just using the most contemptuous method of addressing a fucking low IQ scumbag.

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2017/03/15/trump-paid-higher-tax-rate-obama-romney/

You can google this shit easy, faggots.

hes a lying russian shill he never relased returna beside the leaked ones from 2000 fucking 5

Fuck off shill

goto:

>posts an article from an alt right blog
>DRUMPF PAID MORE IN 2005
>than fucking obama and romney

of course he did he was already a billionare you ignorant cunt

Its literally a pointless act.

Go look at them. They all exploit loop holes, they all have vast wealth off the books. Trump will be no different.

he has nothing to gain from releasing his taxes. it'll just show he took all the legal tax cuts that he was allowed to take, then ended up paying close to nothing. if you're pissed about him not paying taxes, complain about the politicians who made those loopholes

go to show me the current tax returns not more than decade old ones

>he was already a billionare

So are Oblammammy and Romney-needs-his-mommy.

He did, but he shouldn't have. Clearly you pissbabies were gonna keep crying either way.

Trump's never going to follow through on his promise to release his, though, just like the countless other promises he made throughout his campaign. How's that """wall""" coming along uwu

*to be clear, Trump won't release his tax returns. Because he's got something to hide.

Have liberals already forgotten what happened with that cunt maddow?

their net worth is nowhere near drumpf dont kid yourself

2005 was bullshit made up by the media you potato kike.

The tax returns he offered were 2015.

taxes are voluntary.
also never passed by congress.
also he is a privet citizen.
read the tax law , realize they don't apply to you, realize that your guillibillity has deceived you into crime and self abhoracey.

Because he doesn't care about what you want.

He will release them, eventually.
It took Obama like 6 years to release his fake birth certificate.

Trump is a fucking business man. He owns lots of shit.

He, however, pays a larger percentage of his income than anyone.

Stop masturbating to your "Daily Jews".

YEP Niggers truly are a stain on anything western or white.

They're a stain on purpose in most cases too. They don't even have to be subconscious to their own nigger racism because they are to stupid to make that distinction. But a nigger ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT THEY WANT!

Don't matter, count cuckuba, every president since Nixon released his taxes to prove their honest and thorough character to the public--it's a tradition amongst leaders with the potential to be trusted, and Trump has none.

>enemy nation
you don't believe in nations, stop lying.

The same reason why he got two scoops

He promised to do it though, so why defend him.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-paid-38-million-2005-federal-taxes-2005-white-house-n733611
archive.is/7dlmq
nytimes.com/2017/03/14/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html
archive.is/tZIPA
archive.is/y0KtQ
They were leaked.

>Trump releases his 2015 taxes
>WAAAAAAA! TRUMP DIDN'T RELEASE HIS TAXES! WAAAAAAAA!

Fuck off.

They were leaked, dumbass, and they were incomplete.

The 2005 taxes were leaked. That embarrassed the MSM because it showed no corruption.

He showed his 2015 taxes. The MSM didn't cover it, because they knew they were fucked.

blogs.wsj.com/cfo/2013/07/01/five-numbers-show-how-much-corporations-really-pay-in-taxes/
archive.is/mPzym
>Taxes paid by profitable companies in the United States are often less than half the statutory 35% tax rate, according to a new study released on Monday by the U.S. Government Accountability Office. The report, which was prepared for Sen. Carl Levin (D., Mich.) and Sen. Tom Coburn, (R., Okla.), found that profitable companies with at least $10 million in revenue, had an average effective federal tax rate of just 13% on their worldwide income in 2010. The report comes as Sen. Levin, chairman of the Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, has proposed closing some of the tax loopholes he says let companies avoid paying millions of dollars in taxes.

That was his foundations taxes, not the income taxes everyone in this thread is talking about. nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/22/us/politics/document-Trump-Foundation-Tax-Returns.html

So essentially you're either lying or just fucking stupid

Profit denial
archive.is/3sdda

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/22/us/politics/document-Trump-Foundation-Tax-Returns.html
archive.is/3sdda

See

Hmm, looks like I won this argument...

>You got ignored

K.

>Hey!
>...why won't Trump...
>...release his taxes?!
As if he hadn't explained this to you fucking morons fifty times already.

SAGE

You mean, as if he didn't give fifty different excuses already.

I think you mean, I won.

Just to piss you off. And honestly I hope he never does so that it pisses you off even more.

I'm not pissed off, I just think it's worth pointing out how untrustworthy it is. I'm the one with the 50+ post thread, so I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job pissing off you losers.

I bothers you that much just keep this in mind.

when Trump resigns, you should take your own advice UwU

>when Trump resigns
Never gonna happen.

The writings on the wall.

Oooh no he is going to remain in office despite the silly stories the msm puts about his so called collusion. He is going continue to make off the cuff statements and tweets and it will be glorious. He will remain your president and you are going to have to take every second of it.

did you not reply to me in hopes I wouldn't see your post?

anyway, he's just going to keep making an ass out of himself and his country until his fragile ego can't take anymore """winning""", then he'll leave it to Pence. Frankly that would be worse for everyone, but hey, it's probably just what's going to happen.

You're against the wall.

We don't need you, or your opinions.

You are just one more person we won't remember.

your threats of being forgotten betray your own fears of having no place in real life society.

>threats

You are nobody.

I'm a cat uwu

hmmm, looks like I won this argument...