Netanyahu to meet leaders of Poland/Hungary/Czech/Slovakia in sign of solidarity against EU

jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july#.WW1NVmLyuUk=

So does Sup Forums support the EU against Orban and co. now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GHj9S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Netanyahu supported Trump's wall, and hates Soros (supported Hungary anti-soros campaign).
Don't mistake Israeli jews with the American/ European jews, there are obvious differences.

this is contrary to what Sup Forums always tells me though

was Sup Forums wrong?

>pol hates jews
>wish their countries was based as isreal

Sup Forums is wrong about a lot of thing sometimes. Although we should point out that Sup Forums is not one person.

The problem jews are not even real jews, they just use common folk jews as a shield for protection. Just a group of wealthy people who use networking to their advantage, driven by greed, hate, and negative emotion.
The problem elitest fake jews are losing the battle, and will be out of the way soon.

What kind of Jewish trick is this gig kike playing at?

No idea who's jewing who anymore.

Just because we share a few common goals does not make us friends.
Allies of convenience, nothing more.
The moment the marxist kikes are taken care of is the moment that the Israel first kikes will go right back to sparking wars for Israel.

Yes, the US sends 8 times more aid to oil rich Arab countries than Israel. We aren't Israel's greatest ally we just use them as cover to maintain the Petrodollar.

hmm yea hes gonna make sure the new EU called V4 will be kosher enough. some1 pls invent kike genocide virus

The Jew funds both sides of any conflict, stop believing in meaningless pandering

You just got jew'd

Netanyahu is just establishing "Political zionism" faction prior to WW#3

no, you are being blatantly deceived. until mossad or whatever starts openly killing soros-type jews, its all just words. in reality, netanyahu and soros work hand in hand to destabilize the middle east, generate shitskin rapefugee hordes, and import them into the West.

wrong. jews outdo niggers when it comes to getting welfare

I have literally no fucking clue what game the jews are playing.

I guess it might be a "jews jewing jews" sorta situation but jesus fuck.

/ourguy/
/ourguy/
/ourguy/

>This sudden influx of "BASED ISRAEL, BASED JEWS"
>Both posters using non-Geographic Location

Really causes you to think, doesn't it?

to be fair they are just as likely to be american jews as israeli jews. not even american jews, just cuckservatives.

Jews don't plan long term. They are short term thinkers who rely on a set of tactics that they use repeatedly.

I wouldn't mind if those boys left EU and it disbanded

WTF I love Jews now.

wtf i love...israel now???

Damn, its a jew-eat-jew world out there

>implying people with avg IQ >9000 do not have tens of proxies at hand

>people unironically believe the jews are infighting and this isn't just a facade

Still waiting for these US jews that shills are always speaking of to act in adversity to Israel's interests. Media, politicians, banks - all of them - blindly and zealously defend every drop of criticism of Israel, even going so far as to help Israel manipulate the US general population to fight Israel's wars. Whenever I see this "Israeli jews and US jews oppose each other nonsense" I can't help but wonder what fucking planet that poster is living on. Hell, US jews go to Israel for Summer camp in their youth (paid for by US corporations) and then volunteer to help Israel's military before coming back to the states and assuming a seat of power. Your talking point couldn't be more blatantly false, and the only people that buy it are those that get their news from headlines and talking heads on tv.

>Eastern Europe leaves the EU
>save untold billions in aid
>forced to get factories back
>Western economy restarts
>everyone can now afford to buy his own nigger slave from the hordes that recently came here

What if (((they))) were actually on our side all along?

Where is Saudi Arabia?

>templar flag
>b-based Jews!
OY VEY, US FELLOW CHRISTIANS MUST RECOGNIZE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE!
Fuck off christcuck

I'm not saying they are /ourguys/ or that the US and Europe should go and fight their wars. What I'm saying is that the israeli jews are different in the sense they don't push the multiculturalism and mass migration agenda for the west.

They are phenotypically mid eastern, so if they aren't Jews, they're some other sort of non-European from the mid east.

For the 100th time...

Israeli Jews = Homicidal
American Jews = suicidal.

Have any of you actually visited Israel? They are pretty based. You can carry a rifle anywhere.

Sure, but the neocon architects of the Iraq war were all bibibots.

Has his position evolved?

That's great, fucking top stuff kiddo.
Let's stop supporting and fighting proxy wars for them.

lol no. for one thing, there is no such thing ans an "american jew", only israeli jews that have successfully infiltrated america. second, its not jews who are getting raped and murdered by niggers, its common white people.

you can also openly carry a rifle in the tribal mountains of afghanistan. gee i guess goatfucking is based too now you fucking retard.

what are you talking about? NYT is openly anti-Israel, the Jews that supported Obama were too. CNN has had multiple issues with people saying anti-Israel/anti-semitic things

Fox News is the most pro-Israeli network in the US not MSNBC or etc.

How is Israel funding Soros? They've called him a threat repeatedly

I notice there's a lot of anger in this thread to my questions and I don't know why. I just want to know why Israel always seem to be on the right of every issue yet Sup Forums always tells me they're behind the left.

they push the stupid fucking wars that cause the instability in the first place

This.

dumb move
someone is about to get jewed bigly
at least we now know what the Soros larping was a set up for

Israeli Jews have the homogenous, patriarchal, family centered, traditional, strong borders, free society that most on this board wish they had for themselves. Just because some liberal American Jews still have some ethnic affinity for Israelis doesn't mean they are remotely the same.

They do but not with official diplomatic statements. They've got agents for that like barbara spectre

yes, but most people here are conditioned so deeply in WN dogma that they won't be able to see it

And from a purely practical standpoint, Israel has nothing to gain from the destruction of the European or American nationalistic State.

Globalists always attack the last remaining bastions of nationalism- Israel, Russia, the Philippines, ect. for a reason. Israelis know that a strong, Christian majority US and Europe is good for them. How would it benefit Israel if France's nuclear weapons fell into the hands of a Muslim majority? Or if a feminist, tyrannical EU took over the West?

now post your real flag

And American orthodox Jews voted for Trump over Hillary 4:1.

Using jew tactics to gain sympathy from right wingers. This is a public relations move. We've got em on the run boys.

Of course not fellow white anons
We should support Orban and co. until the end! They're the hero's of Europe remember? What's so bad about based ethnic-nationalist Israel anyway? I'm okay with Israels' existence, as long as Jews stay there. This is a wonderful thing! I hope these nations unite against the goat fuckers! Unite the right! We stand with based Trump and Netanyahu!

yes but their grudge is cultural/religious against europe and the west

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Until your enemie's enemy gets rid of his enemy, and makes you his enemy again.

Exactly buddy. You are a smart one. They are using tactics to gain support from right wing people.

Because they know this is just conservative cuckery and wont lead to anything.

Not really
archive.is/GHj9S

We are not a hive mind. Different Jews fans different sides.

Not that he is wrong, but
>Haaretz

Trumps greatest ally is Netanyahu. No question about it.

typical Sup Forums paranoid manchild
>if i don't like it, it must be the yuus

ur wasting your time on here m8, lots of whack-jobs, just close thread and move on. if you want to make a difference post a pro jew pro israel thread, don't bother replying in defense of Jews/Israel.

>Israeli musician

Have you been to Israel? I have. They don't have a grudge against the West. Sure they believe Christianity is not correct, and they have some distrust of Europe after the Inquisitions, and expulsions, and holocausts, but by and large view the West, especially America, as allies. Whatever minor disputes they have are miniscule compared to how they feel about the surrounding Muslims who are always trying to kill them. The only time Israelis were angry at America in my experience was when Obama was president.

Also, they are not a conquering people. They want their chunk of land in the middle east and that's it. Israelis don't migrate to the West. The Jewish migrations between Israel and other countries has been overwhelmingly toward Israel.

You're welcome to continue distrusting Israel and Zionism, but this doesn't somehow mean the EU multicult is right

Population of Jews in Europe.
Does this seem like a group trying to take over the West?

yea one side wanted us to waste trillions of dollars and thousands of white mens' lives in iraq, the other side wanted us to do it in iran instead.

>Israelis don't migrate to the West.
they already own the West. now they want more.

Yeah it really helped Israel a lot to remove Iran's counterbalance in the region.

I wouldnt say they're funding him, it's more like their actions benefit each other. Israel crafting wars in the Middle East cause mass immigration to European countries, which helps Soros a lot, in turn driving nationalist movements that Bibi exploits to be pro-Israel

>Vietnam
>Giving them money after losing a war to their communist guerillas 40 years ago.

Why

desu that will heal over time. there's plenty of influential right wing jews in the usa who have problems with marxist idealogy, like white majorites, and don't have problems with christianity

Like a low IQ black who claims white conspiracy is why they don't succeed.

6 gorillionD chess, don't fall for their tricks.
Gas the kikes, race war now.

They are top achievers in all intellectual fields of free societies on all sides because they have the highest IQs. This does not mean there is a concerted conspiracy to take over.

>what is self preservation in an increasing anti-semetic world
Also not all kikes are bad, they just need to stay in Israel.

Well there is also the Israeli left-wing, but besides that, yeah.

American Jews today are starting to see. With the left embracing Islam and Linda Sarsour/Kieth Ellison types, they are faced with having to choose between loyalty to Judaism or loyalty to liberalism. A good example is a lifelong liberal like Alan Dershowitz who is standing up for Trump now.

Alan Dershowitz is the guy to used to debate Israel's Trump, Meir Kahane back in the 80s. (He always lost). I'm sure none of you know who Meir Kahane is though. You should.

well they better do something about their leadership because once people find out about 9/11 mossad isis etc youll wish the holocaust happened

Well, look at the graphs I posted above regarding American and European Jewish populations. Right or wrong , it is happening as you wish.

My extended campaign to punish Israel for funding Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria is starting to yield real results. They are being forced to create a two way street where a one way freeway once stood.

/OURJEW/

Yes, Israel has left wing traitors also. Luckily they are a solid minority for now. As long as the Arabs keep trying to kill them it will stay that way.

>jews don't plan long term
>what is the Talmud and Zionism pre-1948

They absolutely plan long term. That's why they are conquering the world. Their problem comes with their arrogance/hubris revealing themselves.

So Israel would risk uniting the entirety of a largely friendly American populace against them, all in order to have a shot at taking out Saddam and increasing Iran's power.

Can you explain how this makes sense in any way?

its not really them doing that its just kikes throughout time following satans instruction and each little thing falls into satans grand scheme.

because america is supposed to take out iran too

Kahane was an insane American religious zealot. Do Israelis even remember him fondly?

Why is egypt getting so much aid???

see

Oh lol, thats a quite expensive bribe

yea fuck off, we all saw the CNN jew picture. the odds of that are beyond astronomical. one fo yu worms his way in, maybe even earned his way in. then he starts only bringing in fellow tribesmen. thats how it works and thats why the West is dying.

Like the Allies and the Soviets during WW2, such great """""friends"""""

it seems like a group moving away from the shit show they created, I imagine them as people who would leave their trash in nature after camping

this, they are almost draining the West completely dry and like any good parasite is abandoning the dying host for greener pastures. once they are done fucking up their next infestation zone they'll be back.

>align self with mortal enemies of nuclear-armed state with enough political influence to drag superpowers into wars
>try to meddle in their domestic affairs and sabotage their economy for not doing what you want
>be surprised when they try to destroy your pet project out of revenge

Even before the whole "betting against Jews" angle, how are EUcrats this ignorant of history?

I am not an Israeli, but a lot of Israelis like him.

He was religious, but more than that he was a nationalist. Shortly after the surrounding arab countries including Jordan launched several wars against Israel with the goal of destroying it, he advocated kicking out all of the Jordanians (aka Palestinians) and repatriating them to surrounding Arab countries. He wanted to pay them for their assets and land and then kick them out. Similar to Trump's desire to kick out illegal aliens and build a wall. This would have ended the Palestinian conflict once and for all.

At the time the Arabs were out-breeding the Jews inside Israel, and it was projected that the Jews would eventually become a minority within their own country. Luckily the Arab birthrates have since fallen relative to the Jews, so this is not currently happening. At the time however, Kahane proposed the problem: if the current birthrates of the time continued, Israel could not continue to be both a democracy, and be Jewish.
The Arabs would eventually achieve majority status and through violence or the vote, they would end the Jewish State. (This could foreseeably happen with France in a few decades.)

Kahane's proposal was similar to what the Czechoslovakians did after WW2, where they expelled 1.5 million ethnic Germans and sent them back to Germany.

Any nationalist in the US or Europe who sees a demographic problem brewing with the intersection of mass immigration and democracy should study Kahane. No one put the problem more succinctly.

Kahane had growing support in the Kenneset and was his party was posed to become a major political force, but largely to placate liberal American sentiment, he was eventually banned from running under the guise of promoting racism.

Sharon, Netanyahu and Likud are the more politically correct ideological heirs of his party.

NAUGHTY kikes

Nepotistic
Arrogant
Ursurer
Greedy
Holohoax
Tribal
Yid

>Luckily the Arab birthrates have since fallen relative to the Jews, so this is not currently happening.
the only reason the kike birth rate is sort equalizing with the arabs is because of the ultra-orthos, who may as well be muslims honestly. israeli demographic trends bode well for those of us who yearn to see the kikes drown in their own shit.

The orthodox help, but no. Even the totally secular have a rate above replacement. Only country in the West not committing demographic suicide.

Israel is like America used to be when it was a Christian country. Most people in early US were not extremely religious, but a strong religious core elevated the moral and family norms of even the most secular of the society. This is Israel now.