Family Tree Thread - Fucked ones edition

Not ashamed or proud. I speak english, french, russian (actually kazakh) and spanish.

Post your family tree if you have a weird one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
familysearch.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How'd you end up in Spain, did your parents move there?

very nice user, are you from Maine?

Massachusetts, close enough though. Yours is nice to, similar blood

kek

someones has template?

I used to visit family in Boston when I was younger, good pizza and cannolis.

Here's a bigger one
I love the North End. There's this one place with great cappuccinos and cannolis I like going to. Hoping to take a trip to Canada at some point in the future, probably Nova Scotia

>fought in WW2
Atleast he wasn't deployed in Europe.

Nice, where in France are you from?

Won't take the time tonight to make one but basically my pic for everyone

Good blood, know where in Germany they came from?

Best province in the country, make sure you go cliff diving and bar hopping.

>blue and green eye

kabyle aryan reporting in

Glad to hear it. Most of my Canadian ancestors were from there, old French Acadians and German "Foreign Protestants"

Not that fucked up but I don't know that much about it anyway.

In some cases, I only know my direct ancestors, not their siblings, hence all the question marks. Some lines I can trace back to the 1400s though.

No clue in the slightest, grandfather died before i was born, and my grandmother was born stateside. All i know is grandfather's side lived in the german countryside somewhere..

Near Lille in the north of France, shitty department but the town where I live is nice.

look up heterochromia

Heterochromia, my first girlfriend had it, very cute, many such cases.

I love the detail on your grandparents

>happa kike

Make sure to kill as many roasties on your way out when you an hero, elliot

AmeriEuromongrel coming through
Step aside fucking plebs

His actual mother has to be a Jew for him to technically be considered Jewish.

>implying I give a fuck about talmudic technicalities
I guess we're not going to count Tim Wise as jewish anymore?

How much non-white?

really don't know
maybe some distant amerindian relative
atleast I don't have any close Nigger relatives

Holy shit. You"re the definition of a mutt

where the incest begins?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse

I made one awhile ago but I got a new comp and never made a new one

That's what happens when your family's been in America since the early 17th century. All white though.

Who here has pictures of their ancestors? Pic related is my maternal Great-Great Grandfather, a farmer in Texas.

I found a couple of ancestors during colonial times who married cousin, and I've seen the same last names in a few different lines

Well, I know plenty of good people with one distant relative that was Jewish. They don't associate with Judaism and prefer superior European enlightenment era thought.

fucking lmao

WE WUZ KANGS. But in all seriousness, I was able to trace my ancestry to him

I can tell you're white, but you're still a disgusting mutt. You shouldn't reproduce.

>half his ancestry is jewish
>b-b-but he's totally not jewish!

We're not talking about having a kike great-grandfather way back in the family tree here.

I don't listen to flag fags

It's fine, we both know you could be as white as snow, but you'd still be the same worth as a nigger, because you're mixed just like your average American.

looool

Listen, I know you're pure Arab, but you don't need to rub it in everyone's face

How are you a jew if your mom aint a jew. you are just a filthy goyim.

Literally anyone with European decent has a high probability of being related to Charlamagne.

I know, but I tracked it back, so it's confirmed. I just had a picture of him saved so I pulled it up

master race reporting in

75% german, 6.25% norwegian, 6.25% swedish, 6.25% irish, 6.25% english

>Let me see your flag so I can meme my way out of this and make wild assumptions about your genetics.
Kek, you're still mad, boi?

Why do americans care so much about their ancestry? This is not an attack just genuine curiosity.

because there are so many retards here infecting the gene pool

all my family are greek from northern greece as far as I can trace. my dad has some serious vladimir putin vibes. all family dark blond hair grey eyes. I remember my dad saying to my mom "there's nothing wrong with him, he is just quiet like my brother".

>Hides flag yet insults other nationalities
American is not an ethnicity, so people identify with their heritage, and identify with their culture, because America only has (((culture)))

rude

I didn't insult you on your flag, but your shit-tier mixed gene pool.

I can top that, but getting all the flags to fit on the tree is going to take a while...

Yep, he's an engineer and works for GM/Opel. My parents met in France when she was a mandarin translator. We usually talk in french or english when together, but my mom used to talk to me in kazakh. I also know a bit of hebrew because cause my grandfathers.

That made the film Borat very weird and funny to see.

A cousin I've never even met has dad's side mapped out for 10 generations. Virtually all Anglo names, with a couple Scottish and German thrown in there.

>Palestine
Wut

There's actually a pretty significant Arab minority in my country, mostly from Palestine, Syria and Lebanon. I was raised eating Arab food and I speak English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic

Nice

Nigger what? Do you have access to the Jewish Worldwide DNA Database?

Try Mormon
familysearch.org/

Meanwhile the family tree of the 1%

>all of those leaf ancestors

It's vile seeing all you mixed race creatures. I need to get out to here

You're from either Florida or New York.

J.P.?

Massachusetts.

?

Fuck off to /soc/ you stupid redditors

My dude

>American
>traced back to founders like Theophilus Eaton
>mostly English, Scottish, and French Huguenot
>most recent non-American additions to my bloodline are German and Swedish around 1900
>Brown hair/brown eyes

Am I okay?

God Save the Queen

>tfw don't know anything about my heritage

fuck how do i find my ancestors

Just do 23andme.

Huh. Never would have guessed. I mean I GUESS I can imagine Lebanon but not the others. Learn something new everyday.
I've got just as many, if not more.
Well you could always start with as many family last names as possible.

Yes

does it only tell your ethnicity or can it tell you more?

It doesn't get specific with ancestors but it shows your percentages. It tells you more too like traits you're inclined to have or diseases

I come from a long line of aryankillers.

i'll check into it. although i do wish there was something out their that could pinpoint your ancestors

>aryankillers

Same here user
>tfw you know your fathers ancestors back to the 1700s
>tfw your mom was adopted and doesnt know her biological parents

>>Brown hair/brown eyes

>varg
He's a sandnigger in white skin.

hey sven look at his flag...
>aryankiller
you guys are trully best goys