HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/885271223701295104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6d ch-chess, r-right?

>Muslims from an active warzone carrying suitcases full of electronics.
What could go wrong?

It's a smart move, and it still shows that WE are in charge.

Cool robot Aisha...

>Thats a cool robot, wanna take it to the white house?

obamamind

AHAHAH- oh wait.

>i-i-i-is this w-w-w-what you wanted?!!
yes

NPR was harping on these girls getting denied access for a while. It's always really fucking irritating that liberals trot our Iranian scientists and other good optics people and how they were hurt by Trumps travel ban.
This was good optics for Trump, too bad no one will report on it. Or if they do, it'll be for a fraction of the time they reported on them not getting in.

>Trump not only caves into media pressure but lets shitskins in
>They still think he's a racist
>His supporters will defend him from this by admitting he's doing the opposite of what they want
60D water cribbage

They make robots and theres 4 of them? Why is this bad?

>haha take that racist

Your perception of Sup Forums is wrong you dumb faggot

when do we breed them?

Cool robot Ahmed, want to bring it tp the White House?

It is a BOMB

What's the problem?
They get to come over and see how superior the AMERICAN robot built in a FREE country is and lose, returning home in shame with nothing but the story of superior American technology and values.

>Afghan girls
>girls
yeah and...
your chance of landing a 7.5+/10 qt goes up with each woman who enters the US and down with each man. bring the women, kill the men, "lose" the children at sea. you tools need to start thinking like conquerors more.

Is this real? All we were taught about the Olympics and Hitler was he was pissed the nigger won the race.

So why isn't the photo of them with the robot they apparently built?

Its like these BS propaganda shits don't even know how to lie correctly as if that wasn't their only job.

>Or are afraid that we'll find out the robot is a bomb

its shopped

I knew this was going to happen. I trust that trump knows what he is doing. They are just coming here for a contest they will not win and then going back to be child brides in Afghanistan

>as if they arent being set up to later be offered lucrative college scholarships and later jobs at IBM or google for reasons of diversity

THINK

What's wrong with this?

>Afghan girls come to America
>participate
>leave

Or

>Afghan girls come to America
>turn out to be terrorists
>attempt an attack
>Trump's travel ban is even further justified, and has grounds for expansion

Well Sup Forums?

Yeah the pres really bent over backwards to make this happen just for the lols and to rub it in their face

Pol is fucking clueless

>nu/pol/ actually believes these muslim thots built a robot

It is good optics. If letting them come here for a few days to compete in some irrelevant contest helps trump case with the muslim ban then it works out

Wait until one of their bomb-bots kills a stadium full of people you fuck...

Thought so.

I fully believe Trump does a bunch of small stuff like this simply because he acknowledges the people he's helping are the few who deserve it. He can care less about getting credit for it. Once the contest is done they can go fuck off we're full.

>he was pissed the nigger won the race.
that's wrong though. The nigger was happy with how Hitler waved to him when he won but was mad at his own president for not even gongratulating him.

this is real though. The image is fake, but the sentiment is true.

we will certainly find out during the contest won't we? If they suck they will lose.

Assuming they are competent in their field, Afghanistan lost a valuable asset. The United States gained little, because we have plenty of people in that field far superior to them.

Stupid shitlibs don't realize that they are brain-draining other countries by doing this and keeping turd world shitholes in their turd world place.

It's a fucking box meant to sort balls. Literally it's """robotics""" from sex slaves

Hitler gave him an autograph, FDR made him take the negro passages in the White House

Your ideology it's outdated since 1945.

> this helps his muslim ban in any way

Having these girls come to your country to compete in a science event, that the president has personally intervened and practically therefore invited in order to make happen, will help his desire to ban those people from entering the same country

exactly, clearly he has nothing against muslims

Thanks for the information. That's not what we were taught in murrica.

Sure, but I don't know how well that sits which much of his support base. Liberals are going to hate him eternally no matter what he ever does from now on, so dont see what he gains pandering to them while ignoring the base.

Not that I care.

A-at least they're w-women.

Prove they didnt. Thats not the point.

If they did, let them in. Theyre intelligent and a benefit to society.

If they didnt, theres only 4 of them and theyre female. Who cares?

This is good PR for Trump.

Why can't the shitskins have their own robotics contest? Why do they always have to invade our shit?

>implying repeating what the white man made is an accomplishment
Monkey see, monkey do.

How is this important at all? Ya'll are retards

I've read about many situations where Trump did unexpected acts of kindness for people so I do believe this.
At the same time, he's a politician now so it's hard to tell. Maybe Ivanka had something do with it. Not that it matters, regardless of the motivation this does give good optics to Trump.

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/885271223701295104

I think you retards just proved your whole cause is about power & winning
nothing to do with actual social justice
so yeah Trump wins again kek

Did Ahmed "This clock don't stop" Muhammad tutor them in the robot design?

this might come as a shock, but i think trump likes kids. some people hate children, some people, who have more patience, tend to like them. is it possible that trump isn't thinking about politics here? maybe he just wants kids to have a good time and compete in a cool contest?

He gave some cripple kid a bunch of money on Maury in the 90s. That video should be spread around more.

He's not pandering to liberals. He's pandering to neocohens.

NPR ran a story on the robot competition. All the teams were given speciality kits with parts and tools. They were then told to build robots that would sort colored balls. It sounds more like they put together a lego set.

Social Justice is code for White Genocide.

I actually think it's brilliant. With any other women they might right the American cock carousal and then shit out an anchor baby. If these girls get knock up when they get back they will be stoned to death.

They are 100% Halal for visits.

It is shopped. But the whole story about how Hitler supposedly snubbed Jesse Owens is propaganda. Roosevelt was the one who refused to meet with Jesse, not the other way around. Jewish lies.

Sad. They lied to us. Now they lie to the next generation of youths. Kikes must be stopped

HAHAHAHAAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So?
You know how ass hurt muslim men get when their women receive an education?

so.... so you're telling me... you're telling me that these kids.... are making robots.... that.... SEPARATE THINGS BY COLOR? AND THEN THEY WERE SEPARATED FROM THE COMPETITION BY COLOR?!?!?! HAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Anchor baby means they wont have to go back....so theyll go for the cock for that reason alone

>news article screenshot in OP
>no one will report on the story

I saw this same news stated on other websites, but okay.

Of course not.

>Someone wants you uneducated

White genocide is a social injustice you meme obsessed fuck

Who care if women come into the US. Muslim men are the problem. Muslim women are ideal wives.

HAHAHAHHA MAGA!

That's good.

>mfw DRUMPF implemented Muslim ban that led to rejection of these afghan girls in first place but he had to personally intervene just to let them into the country.

COOL CLOCK AHMED

Surely this is the same thing as thousands of unvetted migrants crossing the Mediterranean every week

What wrong if after the contest they leave ?

>our Iranian scientists and other good optics people

You wouldn't happen to know how Pakistan got it's nuclear program/bomb would you?

>>nu/pol/ actually believes these muslim thots built a robot

Implying muslim women all over the world aren't already hard at work building a deadly automaton army.

He shook his hand but never did a photo op.

this probably is about Trump, one up'ing Obama. Obama brought in clock boy, well Trump brings a ALL FEMALE MUSLIM ROBOTICS TEAM.