Chinese insectoid deep-frying dog alive

chinese insectoid deep-frying dog alive.

these are the future conquerors of the western world. prepare your anus faggets

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/three-plan-officers-may-have-just-revealed-what-china-wants-21458
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

insectoid

Nice video op

now that's what I call woking the dog.

fallout predicted correctly. the chinese are the true enemy. like a locust scourge, they will sweep across this land leaving nothing but death in their wake.

west coast will be hit first. where will you go, what will you do?

Fucking hell, what crosses that man's mind?
I literally couldn't be pushing an screaming animal inside boiling oil without thinking of the pain I'd be experiencing if I were in his position.

everyone knows zerg in Star Craft were metaphorically chinese people

when they finally construct more overlords using afrikan vespene gas our time will be over

that man is a chinese - totally incapable of empathy even to those of his own race

you fucking said it. mark this man's words everyone

locusts

watch out western world

Watch this until the end.

chinese are NOT humans

there is ZERO humanity in the chinese han race

chinese are not real people
someone nuke them pls

>Watch this until the end.
The only chink in the whole country that stopped to help someone gets hacked to death with a fucking hatchet. Jethuth Chwist.

The chinese are the ultimate ancap society. If you have zero problems fucking other people over and give zero shits about what consequences your actions have for other people, then you can make an absolute killing in China.

For everyone else, it's a living example of why ancaps are not even a meme, but something that's actively so horrible, it should be avoided as much as full blown communism should be.

And before you say "but muh communist party" you should pick up a history book that's newer than 1985. The chinese have fully embraced full blown capitalism in everything but name only and are a giant emergent market, which is why EVERYONE globally looks the other way because they can make such a retarded amount of money down there right now.

>Fucking hell, what crosses that man's mind?
how good it's going to taste in his fried rice.

is there a full vid floating around anywhere? ive only seen the webm on here.

bwahahahahahahaha

that made my day! thanks user

Can anyone here read the sign?

This one's a classic.

Story?

super crunchy!

here's the story: chinese

Thats some final destination shit right there hahahaha

>Outrunning the carnage on your bike
>looks like you're gunna make it
>Killed by falling street sign
>run over by car
>explode
>Run over by truck

Chinks are the nigs of the East.

KEK

if you wanna know what they really think about US read here:

nationalinterest.org/feature/three-plan-officers-may-have-just-revealed-what-china-wants-21458

Why in the fuck wouldn't you kill it first. At least bonk it on the head or slit its throat. Of course an animal that size isn't going to die when you just dunk it in a bowl of hot oil - what the fuck

why don't we launch biological warfare on these rat like people?

>just uh wanter bring u jobs and buy real estate gweilo
>we are harmress

>Why in the fuck wouldn't you kill it first.
It's chinese spirit cooking. You have to make the animal drink the pain first, to make it taste better.

Chinks chinking out

yes, they breed like rats and ought to be exterminated but to answer your question: we don't because they are our trading partners... :(

Exactly, and maybe gut it. I could kill this excuse for a human with my bare hands.

Just a side note, frying the dog alive means they're frying it in a soup of its own piss and shit.

The entire Asian race should be euthanized. They're all crazy. I've never met one decent, mentally healthy Asian. Not one.

Nice try, Mr. Wang. The Japanese are bros.

lmfao at the end the dead guy is just like gimme a hug!!!!

That's fucking disgusting! Why doesn't he shave the dog first? No one wants to be picking dog hairs out of from their teeth. Yuk.

i'd even have a hong kong or taiwan bro. but those mainlanders are NOT human

Most Chinese are fine. In a country of a billion people of course you're going to find some weird shit. Especially given that they just went through the full communist nightmare about 40 years ago (cultural revolution).

This. Moral stuff notwithstanding, for all intensive purposes it would simply taste better if prepared properly. What the fuck

chinese don't have teeth they have mandibles

>edgee xd
Stop, you're sub human

So this is the chink's true form?

hong kongese are sociopaths from my experience. spent 5 years in tsim sha tsui.

Yeah they have no souls
>chinktoids

This is desu.

please don't excuse their uncivilized culture

to them, you are the enemy

I'm not saying it would be a good idea to invite millions of them to your country. Of course they'll take over. But in limited numbers they can be bros.

What a fuckig idiot, i bet his hand hurt more than her head.

Holy shit, is that a massive blood splatter in the hole?

so this is what happens when you roll 1's when firing plasma pistols

NOT AGAIN

give me a quick rundown. Why does he hate broomstick kid?

Chinese think it tastes better if the animal dies in misery. They always torture animals before they eat them.

Do they just murder people who they accudently run over so they don't get sued?y

Yes

pretty much. if someone's crippled then you have to pay his hospital fees for life, so it's more economical to just kill them and pay off their family

i believe it's more a direct result of overpopulaton. evolutionary self-culling mechanism but it's not enough to contain their growth

Chinese people are not human. They shove theirs babies down toilets too. I wish they would get nuked.

I like niggers better to be honest senpai.

And I though the law here in my country was a joke, what the hell..,

Aren't most Chinese people retarded country bumpkins?

That's fucking awful. Jesus christ.

chinks have no shame. watch this chink bitch toss that bag to the side like she dgaf

hongers & taiwanese are chinks, yes but if it came down to war, wouldn't you rather rile them up and throw them against the mainlanders first?

You guys are fucking sweet next to those fucking monsters.

I half expected him to rape them afterwards.

The other half of me expected him to start eating them.

How is he not getting sprayed with boiling oil?

Also bonus point if it's being fried in gutter oil.

they're more like nigs

Yummy.

there are dogs with more dignity than these foul miscarriages of humanity

oh look this thread again

I find it pretty lulzy, how chinks are emotionally stunted and all the people get scandalized by their actions.

But, yeah, it's wrong, haha.

Nah m8, at least you guys kill each other over something relatable like drug money and shit.
They just do it because they're fucking soulless.

i bet he hasn't showered in weeks. chinks rarely take showers

That's just how they get the fleas off calm down

Mark these words.

When the immune system of the Western world gets a hold of these dirty chongers, we will dismantle their fucking society and let them burn in their own shit.

People get angry about the American intelligence community. Well, there are benefits.

yes. the world needs to know the true nature of chinks

If pol taught me anything, honestly, it is that the chinese are niggertier.

He is just delousing the dog.

sometimes i think they're worse than nigs.

Does anyone think an army of retards can take us down?

I'll never forgive our government for pussying out of the Korean War after China joined, we should have wiped out every last vile commie chink

i refer you to this article

freaking chinks, mang