Ape does not kill ape!

How is it that humans cannot unite under one banner no matter the color of their skin, their creed or religious outlook?

If chimpanzees, gorillas and orangutans can do it, why can't we? Think of what we could accomplish... Together!

I want humanity to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuhXKvxz4-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbs0Zg-0jrw
youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
sciencemag.org/news/2014/09/why-do-chimps-kill-each-other
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Humans can. The problem is the monkeys that pretend to be humans (i.e. nignogs)

youtube.com/watch?v=SuhXKvxz4-U

Even if your hypothesis that black people are not human was true, white people still fight, murder and steal from one another.

Rival chimp tribes kill each other all of the time; hell, even chimps that won't submit to the alpha male in their own tribe are usually either killed or exiled. Hollywood =/= real life.

Fuck off nigger

Pretty simple, people disagree and feel passionate about what they believe. And sometimes you can't sway them no matter what.

because people tend to have different ideologies and ideas and it would be impossible to make everyone think the same way

the only way humanity would unite under a banner is if faced by a common threat

Yeah they crush each other's heads and shit

At a very low rate, unlike blacks.

Japanese are the master race then, according to that logic. At least post 1945 japanese

Humans have more developed brains, with those brains we have abstract thought and a wide array of emotions.

We also have ideologies which divide us, religion is the largest thing which keeps people together however it also splits us apart.

>How is it that humans cannot unite under one banner no matter the color of their skin, their creed or religious outlook?

Why would you want to?

>in the 2nd movie a ape makes a coup against caesar and kills apes who dont follow him
try again

What logic? I never put forth any argument about a master race...

They don't. Apes, and specifically chimpanzees, organise themselves into different tribes and wage violent and bloody war against one another.

Don't underestimate how violent these animals are.

>Ape does not kill ape
That's among the dumbest bullshit I've ever heard.
Stupid fucking leftists need to think about what they are saying instead of just saying meaningless but pretty bullshit. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbs0Zg-0jrw

>apes never kill each other

wrong, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8

thanks for the family history lesson

You do know that planet of the apes is fiction, right?
And it does not work out too well for Brazil does it? Look at the state of the place!

Saged for stupid and obvious bait

Is it my impression or the last movie went full "intelligent apes are that universe's Jews" on us?

That's a long draw of the bow. What do you mean?

They usually do that by when food resources are depleted tho

Eh, seemed to me that the military base section of the movie was meant to send that sort of message
Or maybe finally Sup Forums begun to affect how I look at movies, at last

>A movie about genetically engineered apes who develop enough intelligence to speak, use weapons, and unite against a common threat, not to mention that one ape (Koba) attempts to kill the lead ape and purges all the lead ape's followers so that he can enact genocide against a humans (regardless of which ones are just peaceful bands of survivors and which ones are genuinely militarized and ready to kill), causing the lead ape to determine that apes are much like man and Koba is not a "real" ape

>OP not only gets the message, but also applies this onto reality

You certainly have the fucking intelligence of an ape, I'll give you that

Who would we be uniting against? You can't bring people together in unity unless it's in opposition against something else. Otherwise you get infighting and factionalism.

Over 50% of murders are committed by blacks.
Blacks are 14% of the population.
Go to the nearest black city so that you may be euthanized.

They just do it in general: sciencemag.org/news/2014/09/why-do-chimps-kill-each-other

Food is one part of it, but they also kill for territory and for more/better chimps to mate with. That sounds just like why humans started to do it at the base level.

thanks for the flag, heres a (you)

Indarasting
Just to be clear, do you mean just chimpanzee or bonobos, too?

The series is red pilled as fuck. Strong tribal groups survive while weak ones perish. It doesn't even pretend to pander to the liberal multi-cultural crowd; it's a full-on race war allegory.

The West will fall if we allow ourselves to become divided and wiped out by other tribal groups (Jews, Muslims, Chinese). The humans in the films lose because they fought each other instead of the apes, in spite of overwhelming technological superiority.

OP is fucking retarded...

Chimps are know to murder AND cannibalize...

Just like Niggers.

Retard.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH