Xkcd

Is Randall /ourguy/ now?

I think he's talking about people who think "nigger" isn't a racial slur because they don't mean it that way.

no

It's literally impossible to be in STEM and not be somewhat red pilled, hiding this fact is a prevailing task for the mainstream media who are intent on associating blue pilled with intelligence to convince intellectually insecure people to become blue pilled to pretend to be more intelligent.

Remember gamer gate? All those developers were cucks, they knew what they were doing was wrong.

Don't feel like checking exactly, but that must have been 8+ months ago. The OP pic is from a few days ago.

Shariablue pls go.

it doesn't matter, he always has been a faggot and he's a faggot now

That's a convincing argument.

You're also a faggot

>Sweden
>calling anyone a faggot
My sides.

A good chunk of the older generations in STEM are fully in the atheist/sjw mindset, and a lot of them supported the ideals when it took traction
They're smart, but slightly misguided people who project their own intelligence and abilities on everyone else

Can u imagine actually thinking that hillary is a good choice?

Unless you're talking about gen x parallel to STEM like HR or some "gay friendly" web startup, I disagree. My only white STEM professor was red pilling in his class.

You're part of a certain demoralisation designed to give the impression our opponents are intelligent. They're not. The cucks in STEM won't argue with you, they'll just give you false expressions of shock, they're not real believers, how could you when HR just lost the guy's resume who looked like he could swoop in and solve all the problems?

Cause you're an engineer and that's just science for gay people
I'm talking about pharma, bio or geo

its a phenomenon for liberals to breifly see clarity, but to then quickly rationalize that it's everyone else and not them that's the problem. Like Colbert's speech about irrational hatred was aimed at trumop voters and not the people rioting.

>They're smart, but slightly misguided people who project their own intelligence and abilities on everyone else
Not quite. They are just no longer in contact with anyone not in academia. They're the product of an echo chamber throughout their entire lives.
And this man is right. Most professors that have at some point worked in industry seem to be pretty down to earth. I had a female chemistry prof that was pretty based. Same goes for other STEM educators that have not always been in academia.

>goal post moving to biology which is 5050 male female
K

Yes, working with intelligent women can make you a cuck if they're old enough to have 90s feel good post cold war culture. Only gen x women are badly feminist, we always knew this.

It's more like being literally instructed to deduct marks from white people for grammar errors and only deduct marks from Asians for technical things.

East Asians LOVE pretending they're not beneficiaries of Marxism, they are. They still get affirmative action placements for jobs where there are no women or blacks, Hispanics and Indians.

Only white men have actually been slapped.

I completely lost the thread of what you were talking about.

>atheist/sjw

Atheism was simply any person that did not believe in a god-entity for multiple decades before the kikes infiltrated it with fedoras.

They did not have clubs. They did not populate Plebbit attacking Christianity (while still oddly masturbating over Islam... coincidentally.) And there were no fedoras.

The Jew infiltrated and destroyed a group with no official membership the same way they took over "anonymous" by simply wearing a meme mask and acting like a retard.

>Like Colbert's speech about irrational hatred was aimed at trumop voters and not the people rioting.

Seemed a common theme before, during and after the election.

That comic was the last time I visited xkcd. Never going back

I'm off for dinner, but one last bump.