Explain this shit RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW

Explain this shit RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.
>get the most votes
>still lose
American """democracy"""
Racist white males know their grip on the country is slipping and use the precious Electoral College to rig elections.
When will the right wing retards admit they lost the argument and make every vote equally important?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html
archive.is/q4DtK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She won 13 states. Explain why she should rule all 50.

So instead of abolishing the electoral college we should make your vote worth more if you live around less people?

He got 47% of the vote. Explain why he should rule everyone

>1.2 billion dollars to lose
Will forever give me lulz.

Cuckold Son,
Won't you can

Take away the pain

>>get the most votes
Can you explain why she only got the most votes in southern states and Hispanic dominated areas? Isn't is nice the democrat party is pro immigration and pro Hispanic, they seem to be pro changing their electorates to help win elections.

Pretty much all of her lead came from Cali.
I'm inclined to assume there were some illegal voters in some blue states, which is not an absurd assumption considering that more than 3400 votes unregistered in Colorado during the voter fraud probe.

Because he won 37 out of 50 states. This ain't the shitty EU.

>imblying there weret a shit ton of illegals voting against the guy saying he wants to build a wall

The country is made up of states.
The states elect the president.
Why remain in the union if that changes for like 40 states?

We are a Federal Republic, not a democracy, it's the only reason we haven't collapsed yet due to incompetence.

You cant do anything about it.
Why do you even bother, nothing will change and its set in history, now get on your knees and suck my cock now.

>When will the right wing retards admit they lost the argument and make every vote equally important?
Because every vote isn't equally important. Every state is distinct and separate parts of a greater whole. What California wants for the country shouldn't be the law of the land for people in Alabama.

>le america is a democracy meme

Give me literally any reason why it shouldn't be a popular vote besides racist white male alex jones listening paranoia

Give me a reason why you let in more Islamists after they kill people

Only white males should get to vote.

And New York
It wouldn't matter that Cali is more populous if electoral votes were spread evenly by population.
We have a system where different peoples votes are worth more "points" depending on the state they live in.

Why didn't the electoral college vote for her?

>Give me literally any reason why it shouldn't be a popular vote
I already did.
Read the post you just responded to.

he just fucking did in the post you replied to.

Hillary's people are just like Jews--they accuse Trump of doing what the have been doing--except Trump did not take food out of the mouths of the poor.

Fuck democracy and Fuck Brian people

What Alabama wants is ass backwards as well as racist sexist and transphobic
FACT

The state of Europe lads

Stop trying to mess with my country, Eurocunt.

And we dont give a fuck

Hillary won the popular vote because of California
Hillary is president of California

Because MUH CONSTITUTION. Now go get raped and stop being a flaggot you stupid leaf.

>USA
>democracy
We're a republic you halfwit. Democracy is the tyranny of the majority, mob rule.

So now imagine if Alabama had the power to force all of the other states to be just like it.
How would you like that?

>Amerifats don't understand how their own election system works

Sounds about right.

What are superdelegates, Chelsea?
Your daschund legged hippo cankled mom did not win a DEMOCRATIC contest. Also lose fag flag
7/10 made me respond & 3 posts by this id

The US isn't a democracy, it's a constitutional republic. Google that shit, I'm not wasting my time explaining it to a Europoor sand nigger.

Is Hillary our guy?

But you still loose to an Animal
How Lovely

Illegal immigrants get counted in the US Census which is what is then used to assign electoral college values. States that encourage illegal immigration, like California, then get unfair representation in the electoral college. If it weren't for illegal immigration, Trump would of received even more EC votes. Democrats gamed the system and still lost, sad.

I see by your flag you are European. Clearly, you must understand, that the EU is desperately trying to be the US. The United States are nation states which opt for a federalized military, and collectively choose one Commander in Chief to protect every states interest. We compromised the power of the states and the power of the individual in choosing this commander in the well thought out system of the electoral college. Would you think that an EU "President" would be better if each EU member state got one vote to represent their interests or that smaller states would never have their interests represented?

America is a Republic. It is not, nor has it ever been, a Democracy.

USA isn't a democracy. Explained

White males get 5x as much voting influence and somehow can overpower POC and other groups of marginalized and vulnerable peoples who live in the inner cities

This is not a democracy. This is a republic.

Alright, bong. Let me ask you something. Let's say that a candidate wins 48/50 states, yet still loses the electoral college. Are you mad at that?

What's the point of states if you really want the popular vote?

Also, the reason why a place like California switched parties because of an intentional change in demographics, not necessarily George Bush Sr.'s performance as president. This popular vote can be abused if people started coming in California and New York illegally and immediately be given amnesty.

EU is a tryhard, dont even bother

Now you're just in la-la land.

And so?
Even other races voted

She. Fucking. Won.

She. Fucking. Lost.

>makes no effort to refute my logic
>but still claims victory
u almost got away with it you dick

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH

LOSER

Because we are better than you

>This popular vote can be abused if people started coming in California and New York illegally and immediately be given amnesty.

Do you not understand the difference between choosing not to report illegals for deportation, and giving them fraudulent voter registration cards?

saging the plebbit

>POC and other groups of marginalized and vulnerable peoples who live in the inner cities
I thought inner cities were liberal utopias where everyone is smart and successful, unlike suburban and rural dumbfuckistan usa where everyone is a poor retard.
Is that not the case? Why are rich smart liberals doing such a poor job tending to the groups you mentioned? Why do rich liberals not make the groups you mentioned rich by redistributing all of their wealth to them? How could anyone in our major cities suffer when rich liberals are charged with their care?

Tyranny of the majority.

You can't hide you fucking leaf, we know it's you.

The problem is when some states a single vote is worth nearly 2 in other states.

>The states elect the president.
Why don't the state assemblies just vote some delegates to be the president's Electors then?
Would be way less confusing that way

You're all retarded this was the lowest effort bait I have ever posted now all kill yourselves and eat my asshole fags

We are not concerned with your confusion.

You have no logic on us. Your way of thinking doesn't apply to our laws and customs. The founding fathers saw the popular vote harmful to state rights and as we've seen earlier in the thread, the popular vote would only benefit one or two states instead of all fifty. This is why we have an electoral college.

>implying democracy and republic are mutually exclusive
Go hang yourself, faggot

why bother explaining something to a retard
there are jobs that pay you to do this

How does it feel to be a Satanic pedophile? Serious question.

>lowest effort
>8 posts deep

>mfw this retard STILL had to make up over 10% of the posts ITT

time for you to fuck off and kill yourself, faggot retard.

gas yourselves at once my loves

>tries to make Hillary supporters look retarded
>ends up making Drumpflets look retarded

0.2D Chess in action

Herrrr. She won.

You lost. Get over it already. Jesus.

Implying I'm not just some average mouth breather who shitposted a piece of shit that youre now reading eat some asshole shitlicker

OP is 20% more intelligent than 50% of summer Sup Forums

Why do some states get to be "worth more" on the electoral stage then?
We are already using a system that unduly benefits a small amount of states over the majority.

>American """democracy"""
Good thing that we aren't a democracy.

It doesn't matter. This is a confederation of states. Each state votes, and then that state as a whole casts its electoral votes among the others. Do you really not understand this? You can win a vote in a state 6 million to 4 million, or all 10 million could unanimously vote for the same person. It doesn't matter because whoever wins in that state gets all the votes for that state. Get it? Tallying the popular vote is meaningless because that is not how our system works.

This is how the peace is kept between states and it remains fair to the others.

I-I was only pretending to be retarded!!!

>leaf
>opinion discarded

>we should make your vote worth more if you live around less people?
That's a problem because???

>not knowing that the united states is a republic
and you guys mock our education.

EU essentially functions as a parliamentary system (as do almost all of the EU's member states btw)
There is the European Parliament, where the seats are divided with a proportional vote and with each state having a number of MEPs proportionate to their population (with some boundaries, no more than 96 and no less than 6)
Then there's the Council of ministers and the European Council, where each member state's ministers/head of government meet and vote, and they essentially function as a higher chamber fo sort
The Commission (and most EU laws) need the approval of all of the above bodies to be appointed/pass

>flag

your opinion is invalid

let's see how many replies this shitheap of a post will get lmao my guess is at least 150

explain why people still feed this goddamn troll
its current month for christs sake
remember where sage goes, lads, this fucker hit page one
these should never hit page 1

This is only one if many arrests for fake, multiple, illegal voting mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html

archive.is/q4DtK

>gas yourselves

Is that how Hillary's assassin's are killing her enemies now?

because then the president may as well not even be elected.
the system isn't confusing. each state has a certain number of points. winning a state gives you all those points. some states get more points per person than others.

>Explain this shit RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.
Electoral College
Electoral College
Pretty simple really

>Give me literally any reason
As previously stated: the UNITED STATES of America is a Federal Presidential Republic, not a democracy (source: CIA World Fact Book (and our beloved Constitution))

I don't here you bitching about Jackson losing to Adams in 1824 when Jackson won the popular vote

>parliament
That is cigarettes over here.
I think we'll stick with the current system.

Obama went on a televised youtube channel just before the election to explain that there is no way for us to punish or pursue anyone voting illegally.
Swing state Virginias left wing governor won his election by just over a hundred votes and proceeded to block recounts for himself, the republican primaries and the general election.
He also proceeded to release something like 30,000 felons and provided them the means to vote just before the election.
State swung blue.
Irregularities were found and he pressured counties to reject requests for voter rolls after six counties were found in which up to 3000 noncitizens voted.
The rest of the counties to this day have gone unchecked.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
IF YOU HAVE TO THEN SAGE AND TELL OTHERS THE SAME
STOP LETTING THESE RAID\SHILL\SLIDE THREADS SHIT UP THE BOARD

You are fucking stupid.
Let me break this down for you.
Let says California has 40million people and Nebraska has 2million

Cali gets 55 electoral votes
Nebraska gets 5

For every 2 votes someone casts in Nebraska, California has to cast 3 for the same electoral power.