Is it normal to think about cheating on someone that fulfils your every want in a partner and that you love more than...

Is it normal to think about cheating on someone that fulfils your every want in a partner and that you love more than anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means she doesn't fulfill your every want. On the other, you could be filled with greed and lust. Don't fall under the devil's charm.

I think it's the latter.

No. Betrayal is the worst of all crimes.

It's normal to have evil thoughts, for your father is the devil.

GENESIS 6:5
The LORD saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.

Man is fallen, descending from murderers and adulterers.

yes. im married to the woman of my dreams and would never cheat on her.

but i think about it all the time
thats how were wired as males.

I met a sweet and great girl. She worships me and is redpill-able. she hates liberals, blacks, and loves being domestic. She said she feels like her lifes purpose is being a mother. She's 21. I'm 34. She has great tits. She LOVES sucking my dick.

But..

Her face is a 5. And Im not crazy about the way she smells. Is god tricking me? Is this a test?

Everyone always tries to think they can do better

Go ahead fuck face!

Be a hypergamist fuck.

Thanks user.

It's not even that, she's very attractive and beautiful, but sometimes I just want a different pussy to conquer.

And rationally I know that doing so would be fulfiling for mere moments, if even that.

Yes of course it is normal
What creates a strong character is how you react to temptation

Marry bro. I'm a chad type MGTOW about your age and now looking for exactly that. Havign an ugly face only means she will less attention from chads and you have a better chance of success. I had a girl similar years ago - great tits are a super hidden asset because other guys in public cant tell how perfect they really are behind closed doors. I like cumming on my gfs in degrading fashion and a nice set of tits is my favorite spot so defintiely a top attribute.

Just fuck a few sluts on the side i bet 75% or more of men do this, but dont get carried away. Just one every once in a while dont have ongoing affairs. Most real men realize this dont get greedy and you can have a strange piece once in while.

There's two parts to it. Women and cheating.
Being attracted to women is normal.
If you actually like the idea of cheating itself (sneaking around, betraying your family) then you're a sick fuck.

I married a 7/10 blue eyed kissless virgin. Some hard times but mostly comfy. But all the recent threads about young wives has been fucking with me. I had a chance with a 16 yo when I was 24 but passed it up because of age difference. Saw her facebook pic recently, 14 years later....i fucked up bro's

>If you actually like the idea of cheating itself (sneaking around, betraying your family) then you're a sick fuck.
No mate, I don't like the idea of betraying a person that has been better to me then anyone else on the planet.

That's part of us, the human being is Christ to Satan or something like that.

If you decide to actually do it and betray then it's real you became that person.

The shaytaan are whispering to you.

I would recommend taking a second wife or fasting.

Be careful man facebook has a way of fucking with you like that. Bringing up old photos of the wrong people at the wrong time. Its in their algos.

People in Genesis practiced polygamy tho

Thanks leaf

No user what the fuck, in fact that is one of the most horrible and wretched things I've read on this site in a while.

stop worshiping a bloodthirsty pagan god

Everybody wants a strange piece once in a while if you can live with yourself id say fuck the occasional one on the side just dont make it a habit and don't make it a drawn out affair. If you cant live with yourself then dont do it or you will have put yourself into mental hell

No, and even if it were, adultery should be a capital offense. Preferably by torture and public execution by drawing and quartering.

this. I don't get off on the idea of betrayal, it's just hard to resist new pussy every once in a while

especially when you get older fucking a nice 22 year old every once in a while is just good for the soul.

Since I turned 25 and have a stable long term gf I've never been getting more random teenage pussy in my life

>is just good for the soul.

What the fuck are you even saying leaf

More like good for satisfying your hedonistic desires

Remember all the girls who wouldnt fuck you in high school??? They were fucking 30 year olds so might as well cash in on the current crop before youre creepy old

It's normal to think it. It's immoral to act on it.

The difference between temptation and sin.

Ill have you know that many great christian men have broken a few off in some tight, snapping younger pussy for generation and im no different.

Temptation is normal. Do not act on it. It will ruin your life. It is also normal to want to overeat, and drink too much, and other degenerate things. Same shit. Control your urges and you master life.

This nigger knows what's up

Jack off idiot.

Cheating is for normies.

It's normal for the thoughts to pop into your head. Don't entertain them.

Don't believe everything you think.

and I'm not saying that people don't
just don't try to justify it to yourself as something good for the soul especially if you are Christian

Don't do it man. Back before I got engaged, I went out with my guy friends and my soon to be fiance went out with her girl friends. I got somewhat drunk and was talking to a pretty hot girl at the bar. My friends got way more drunk and went off to who knows where. I was debating banging this chick and really wanted to do it but at the last minute decided not to. Went home thinking I was an idiot since I could have gotten away with it. Get home and my gf is there, said her friends all got tired so they called it a night early. Said she was lonely in the apartment without me and cuddled up to me on the couch. At that moment I almost cried thinking about what a total piece of human trash I had almost been. If I had gone through with it I would have never been able to live with myself knowing I betrayed a person I'm supposed to love.

You can think about it, but just don't act on it. It's not worth it.

It is normal. It cannot be helped. Its between God and your mind if your body never strays.

Cheat away, OP

Of you want someone else and she is not on board then she is in fact Not fulfilling your every want.

Show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her.

Marriage is a contract, enforceable by law.

Lay off the super male vitality for a few days

This. Betrayal is like the redpill. Once you take it it can never be undone.

It's natural but normally you would be able to overcome your baser instincts as a rational human.

if you're even thinking about cheating then you're not with the right woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU

Is it cheating if I have sex with guys when she's not in the mood?
I'm not gay

Yes, of course it is. You will be tempted many times in your life no matter how much you love your partner. If your love really is so strong though, you will not act on the temptation.

Just find a buddhist woman.
My ex was allowed to stray now and then, didn't bother me as she always valued me over them.

The only down side of the experience was her encouraging me to have other women. So we'd be "even" somehow. Women just don't understand it's often rare to find a man able to keep up with their libidos, women often have higher libidos which is why cheating is prolific and why men are going mgtow after discovering how frequent it is.

Both genders just need to grow the fuck up and realise there's no beating biology. People lose mental control and just fuck sometimes.

>Is it normal to think about cheating on someone that fulfils your every want in a partner and that you love more than anything?
It's normal but it's still a sin.

if they fulfilled every want, you wouldnt consider cheating

so that is false.

That's normal. I'd run it by her first. My girlfriend's cool with me slamming trannies or whoever really.