I find it impossible to hate this man. Despite all of his flaws...

I find it impossible to hate this man. Despite all of his flaws, he led his nation to victory in the greatest war the world has ever known. He is perhaps one of the bravest and most courageous statesman of all time. Go ahead, mock him, but you will never rob The Right Honourable Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill of his legacy

He is one of the main reasons Hitler lost. He is a known Jewish shill. Why would you like or support him?

The Right Honourable gentleman served only the interest of his nation, which he so fondly loved. Stop listening to Goebbels

He was a crook in the Jew bankers pocket, a warmonger, and he supported occultist witchcraft.

So no.

a true hero. A true legend. You should be proud, my friend. A titan such as he only comes along once in a century

He's anglo

lol

well look at his nation now. a totalitarian shithole

Anglos created the empire ever. You're speaking the language they codified. Your point?

>speaking english on an imageboard founded by an english colonialist
imagine that

lol

He used the war to stay in power and you don't have to look any farther than the Dardanelles campaign to see how much of incompetent military planner he was. Propped up by the Jews, helped them betray Germany. Fuck this asshole.

>denigrating an Anglo
>in English

do it in German if you must

Scheiß angelsachsener

>The Gauleiter of Berlin has deposited .05 Reichsmarks into your account

He was pretty pathetic in WW1

fuck off hans, go use you german sites if you prefer... oh wait.

He came and he lost. Nobody respects him over here.

Deutsche Pinkelsitzer

>german sites

I'm sure Der Spiegel online has a comment section. Be careful though, Hans, because Mutti Merkel's hate speech police are watching you

>the respect of Turkey
>valuable

ok that made me giggle not gonna lie
maybe freeing yourself from the anglo's claw has given you some wit

Danke, mein freund. Merkel muss weg

Sie muss.

Vielleicht kann Frauke siegen

Fat fuck was a Jews-Nigger...

Alcoholic, Drug-Addict, Gambling-Addict, Homosexual (Bull-Queer).

He was one of the founders of the Kalergi-European-Union Mongrel Theist atrocity.

?

Yes we are all enjoying the defeat of the axis so far! Of course not everything went downhill, straight to hell for Europe after that, no sir.

Literally who?

I wish we could just start up the empire again. Can't we do that?

lol what? Churchill's plan for the Dardanelles was brilliant. Not his fault Kitchener wouldn't provide the necessary ground forces. Not his fault the naval commander fucked around for several weeks and let the Turks/Germans prepare for them.

The entire point was to exploit the violence of action. To show up out of nowhere with a dozen expendable pre-dreadnoughts, blast the defenses to shit, storm the shores, and push through before anyone could react. Churchill's superiors and counterparts made sure none of that happened, and they paid for it. Churchill was sounding the alarm about how it was a mistake before the plan was ever set in motion.