People are waking u-

>people are waking u-

More people listen to degenerate nigger music than any other.

on.forbes.com/60118SRx7

archive.is/hIYPq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwxxdp_i4DsAZnwUMt0do2bjQgJpQvgdH
youtube.com/watch?v=bU1sLx1tjPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
youtube.com/watch?v=R82OM5tzcrk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=fjgCqbPGq2A&index=17&list=RDu4xp2lgiAjY
youtube.com/watch?v=rrkHcTPbpZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QHak8h1AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M6TvaItYu_M
youtube.com/watch?v=zUbCkPdBNHg
youtube.com/watch?v=xQhyWv-PeVE
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE
youtu.be/XE4BxPwu4zI
youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because murica is a nation of mulatos and mestizos.

You had might as well listen to non-white music and stop larping already.

stop being an idiot. if hip hop=pop, then rap is on the decline long term

hip hop is redpilled and exposes the jews

rock music is for gay liberal whites, and country is for people in the south, and not every american is southerner

>still trusting the mainstream media
This trick works by pretending people who only listen to music 10 years older or more don't listen to music at all, with that out the way of course mainstream media will prioritise black music on the radio forcing it to popularity.

They will outright deny the digital renaissance. Screen cap this post. You'll hear actually composed ambient, see it aoty on Sup Forums and the mainstream media will pretend it doesn't exist, just like red pilled millennial men.

>hip hop/ R&B is the dominant music

But those are two music genres...

Europeans are the real niggers

We've always used blacks as our entertainment. Nothing new here

It's been that way since at least the nigger Jazz Era.

They make ok music sometimes, but the Jews are too blame.

Really? I don't know a song that nigger jew sings, and I'm from Toronto like that filthy Jew Drake!

Stop listening to nigger music.
youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM

When will people awaken to the true redpill that is Eurobeat
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwxxdp_i4DsAZnwUMt0do2bjQgJpQvgdH

>You had might as well listen to non-white music and stop larping already.
nahh nigga. there's plenty of good shit, it just may not have been released in the last month like so many people believe is the primary qualifier for good music
>utter plebs
also friendly reminder that any stormweenies that don't at least semi-regularly attend symphony orchestras or other live classical music events are larping subhuamans

what's wrong with rap music?

This is pure garbage, nostalgia trip much?

yuuhp, fuggin pomo intersectionality bs

a-user, have you listened to it? it shouldn't even be called music

Come home, white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=bU1sLx1tjPY

You shut your polish whore mouth
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00

are you supposed to listen? i mean people just listen to the beat anyway, awesome for parties

rap and synthetic generic dance music is literally the only thing on the radio, pop or top 40 rock no longer exists it seems

>Rock is far and away the winner when it comes to album sales

It's literally just based off of niggers streaming their beats a lot. It doesn't mean anything.

listen to classical, listen to rap, go back to classical, answer yourself

try to sing an aria, "sing" rap, go back to the aria, it drives home the point of idiocracy

right now all traditionally white people music from country music to movie soundtracks is the worst it has ever been.

White people could make a counter to (((Hollywood))). Why don't they?

This is also true. Rock is basically a dead genre on the radio.

I like hiphop but I still hate drake

If you can't appreciate multiple genres of music independently of each other I'd imagine you have an IQ on the lower side. Please don't be one of those fedoras that exclusively listens to classical music to appear intellectual.

youtube.com/watch?v=R82OM5tzcrk

I'm not even white. I fucking despise fucking jungle beats and all the trash that fill the airwaves

Probably because you live in

Yeah maybe. Literally the only rock station here is the classic rock one and the angsty one that usually plays grunge/early 00s stuff.

>According to the report, R&B and hip-hop are now responsible for 25.1% of all music consumption in the U.S., while rock claims 23%.
> R&B and hip-hop\
AND

>hip hop is redpilled and exposes the jews

Who do you think makes hip-hop?

Day in day out I alwauys hear shitskins blasting their shit music, as if everyone wants to listen to their garbage.

yeah, admittedly there are a lot more rap and hip hop stations popping up here now as well, so it's only a matter of time. even the white midwesterners that move here listen to them.
go north though and the situation improves. Wyoming has a lot of rock and they even have a classic western country station too, it's comfy as fuck

>Mfw white nationalist who likes rap and produces beats

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
never

Yeah, every Top 40 is just pop and this crap. Most radio stations are owned by CBS and other record companies. I wouldn't doubt streaming is just as bad. Did listen to Pandora and their Metal station has a lot of bands I've never heard of. MusicChoice also has a dozen or so Rock and Metal stations. But I'm in SoCal and there are plenty rock stations, on alt station did go under. KROQ is still around. Too bad radio stations don't play anything outside of major labels or anything harder than Pantera.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjgCqbPGq2A&index=17&list=RDu4xp2lgiAjY

Post comfy driving songs

now this era of black musicians was fucking amazing. now it is straight fucking trash what happened?

There was a pretty good classical station that I used to listen to a lot, but those asshats went to digital radio only (no, I am not buying a new car until mine old piece of shit breaks).

It's because white people suck at making music

I know how you feel.
Or rather, knew.

I understand that if you're a white nationalist but listen to rap you're a hypocritical fucktard. You let niggers sing about nigger shit and influence you. Why? So i chose to stop that.

That's why i only listen to rock. The very lowest i go is electronic music.

ur me lel

youtube.com/watch?v=rrkHcTPbpZY

>driving on the highway at night
>this comes on
>bass comes through perfectly and brings the entire song together

Moments like this really make me appreciate how good of a deal I got on my speakers

88.1 is classical ain't it?
Or are those the guys you were talking about?

There are talents, it's just not your scene, nothing wrong with that.

like now I can listen to stuff like Tupac or fucking 50 Cent In da Club and say it's great, even though when it came out i was a kid and it wasn't my shit

the hooks
the kikes happened and brainwashed the low iq dindus that were chillin in their enclaves to make mainstream rap music and
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QHak8h1AQ

My stepbrother is 19 and needed a place to stay so I offered him a room. Big mistake. Him and his friends sit around and listen to NOG garbage all fucking day and night. People are leaving high school more corrupted and degenerate than ever before.

Nobody actually likes classical music. It's a complete meme.

i just really love the beats

>awesome for parties
faggot

Maybe if you're a tasteless profligate

>taking advice from a person on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

have your own Political views but music is music if you like it you like it who cares

its just that "good ole ones" are dying off ;'(
youtube.com/watch?v=M6TvaItYu_M

when will white rock bands return?

he's probaly friends with a lot of 15-20 year old girls. enjoy this oportunity to fuck them. women love older men.

Might need to consult Sup Forums but I'm pretty sure those are different genres, even in nigger terms.

Not where I live. It was 91.7 but then moved to 88.7 digital. My car's radio is an old analog one and I've never seen an aftermarket one that would work with it.

Even fags like classical though.

thats twofold
>theres more nonwhites
>Ooga booga I steal shit and kill whitey doesn't exactly earn you respect

Never. Producing some garbage electronic beat is 20x cheaper, takes way less effort and sells more.

It calms me down when I'm driving in bumper to bumper traffic.
Try it. It's cheaper than road rage.

How old is your car? It's still 12v and has two leads to each speaker through an amp, you could definitely replace it with a cheap digital deck.

Fuck that
And seriously fuck them. I am not getting into legal trouble because of his lousy friends wanting to have parties. They are all degenerates.

>KEEP ME IN MIND
>KEEP ME IN MIND

youtube.com/watch?v=zUbCkPdBNHg

Because white people listen to all sorts of music while niggers listen exclusively to jungle noise

>My car's radio is an old analog one and I've never seen an aftermarket one that would work with it.

It's fucking 2017, you can drop some cash on a new radio that you can at least plug a phone into. What kind of shitbox are you driving that it still uses analog radio?

>sells more
maybe now but 60s/70s/80s/90s rock albums sold in the 10s of millions for very famous bands. records today will never hit those numbers

>hip hop is redpilled
>rock music is for gay liberal whites

Fuck you, you niggerloving piece of shit.

"Woah he challenged my world views too bad he did it on Sup Forums tough luck better luck next time"

Faggit. Man up and admit your hypocrisy.

The issue is genres like rap and dance music have lower barriers of entry, compared to rock or jazz.

Rock/Jazz/Funk/Metal/classical:
>Spend $$$ on instruments
>Learn to play instrument at a level that you can play it live and people are willing to pay
>Spend months in recording studio due to having engineer audio such as micing up drums, cleaning up white noise, etc.

Dance music:
>spend some money on a keyboard
>torrent production software
>Audio engineering basically consists of compressing the track right
>Most expensive part might be acquiring some decent turntables to mix live

Rap:
>Buy microphone
>Download some pre-produced instrumentals and be able to write at a third-grade level
>"record" and upload to soundcloud

>what are condoms

Ok thats shit

>My car's radio is an old analog one and I've never seen an aftermarket one that would work with it.
nigger, wut

>people just listen to the beat anyway

The beat is electronically programmed. They don't even have enough talent to play instruments. They then reinforce that lack of talent by TALKING over top of their pre-programmed beats.

Fuck that garbage. AND the people that like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQhyWv-PeVE

This is where it all started going down hill

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

lie to yourself all you want but, nigbeats make you hype and encourage you to over come your obstacles in life, it just so happens most consumers of it have a blue pilled world view and there for support blue pilled nigbeats

rob halford is a literal faggot and he can still outplay any hip hop nigger/numale

Hip hop is arguably the best genre out right now debate me call me a nigger I'm whiter than you and probably make more money than u and get more pussy than u. Suck my dick

Hip hop is the trashiest genre of all time, no technical skill nothing complex, just pure garbage

Quads don't even reply

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over Scriabin's Poem of Fire.

You degenerate faggot.

nah that shit makes me sad for society that its considered good or normal and to get away from it asap because it sounds like absolute shit

>im a degenerate
ok just proves the point

No one wanted to talk to you anyway.

This this this
Dance and Rap don't use their real voices. Look at (((lil dicky)))

I don't understand you at all. Hip hop is what a gutter would sound like if it produced music.

youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE

youtu.be/XE4BxPwu4zI

^stuff like that is unironically what gets me "hyped"

I'm replying to your non-quads post because you are lame

>he doesn't listen to redpilled music

youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE

Literally who country

>Mexicans detected

>islamic nigger music
>redpilled
pick one

I ran a truckload of Mexicans off the road last weekend lmao

Guys some of you anons havent heard Jay Z's new albums

>Coulda bought a building in Dumbo for 2 mil...that building worth like 25 mil
>You know whats better than throwing money at the strip club? Credit
>Wanna know why all the Jews own the property in America....buy that artwork for one milliom...few years later that shit worth two million, few years later that shit worth 8 million...man I can't wait to give that shit to my children

Was speaking facts. Go listen.

White music is too diverse right now. Digital tools becoming mainstream essentially divided every genre in half.

The majority of American youth aren't white.

>hip hop is redpilled

Le Kekistan strikes again!

>hip hop is redpilled and exposes the jews
Imagine believing this.

Is this a joke? You are fucking retarded there is a reason MTV only plays nigger music anymore. Theyve been doing this shit for the past 20yrs or so. Talking about dominate? The fuckers pushed it to be dominate do you honstly believe normies give a shit what they listen too as long as it's half way decent?

This.

Also, every person I know from college listened to rap.