LAUREN "CRINGE" SOUTHERN

DAILY REMINDER THAT TAKING THE OPINIONS OF A WOMAN (AND A 22 YR OLD AT THAT) SERIOUSLY IS AS TRADITIONAL AS LEFTISTS GET. ALSO, SHE HAS NO CHILDREN, BUT HAS A MIGHTY FINE CAREER MAKING SHEKELS OFF OF ALT-RIGHTISTS AND KEKISTANIS. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO HER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewHPmI5oUws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is she sorry for?

Wonder who's behind this post

I don't care about her. I don't even know who she is, how exactly she became famous, or why anyone should care.

THICC

At least that communist evalion is pregnant with a (((white))) child

Oh course she is. She's dumb, but not that retarded.

Every le /ourgirl/ on jewtube is a spineless degenerate just like her.

One day these pathetic beta orbiters will get the hint

>ur celebs are lame :3
..sage

Reminder that making these threads only draws more attention to her and all this Finn-debunked shit-flinging is creating more fans in the long run

Fuck this bitch.

Daily reminder that I would bang Lauren Southern.

Who would you fuck, Sup Forums?

this is her real look behind all the white filters and professional makeup

OP is right though. She is an angsty female kid and thus her opinion is worthless. Her selling point is her looks. Can you imaging how many kekistani kids would pay attention to her if she 75 pounds more?

She makes viral contents like her last video on Paris.
If I filmed some hoods in New-York and claim that this is New-York.
This is feminism grade propaganda.

I think I see a patern here.

All

probably no one. Are you surprised that physical appearance is important? Idiot.

Daily reminder that Lauren is a female and does her thing for attention. Never trust females.

All of them.

Wow, who's that qt?

Laci and Rage.

I always figured people only care about her for a week or two then move on

>Laci Green
You orbiters are fucking pathetic. It's not about anything but trying to get laid with you guys. Since Leftists didn't want to fuck you, what makes you think conservatives will? GTFO loser, and stop putting these fucking shills on a pedestal.

No, I am not surprised. Cunt

Men are attracted to women, more news at 11.

Amen. think for yourself people. this woman is puberty riddled 14-15 year old's youtube search algorithm bait.

Good, that means it will redpill them young.

Yeah, and that's why shills will always subvert a movement. You fucking perma-virgins are nothing but bait for shills. We need you to go back to the left. You'll do us a greater service by doing that than making the rest of us look bad by association.

How is Lauren subverting anything?

Women are far more useful for redpilling then.

>We need you to go back to the left.
At least be subtle, jesus.
The left must be put down like a filthy dog and only be remembered as some fucked up part of humanity's past.

Breaking news: women making youtube money from parroting news articles and reiterating them at high school level.

She is a right-wing "model"

But she should stop with her obvious fake blonde

Why is this beta Finn faggot in every one of these threads.
Kill yourself you orbiting loser.

They make money by doing a good job.
Don't see anything wrong with it.
Even if they don't believe it, the people who watch those will, and that's what matters.
I don't care about what some blonde does, I care about the majority.

or just put them in a MSM echo chamber with a slight concervative spin. i would guess you are around 16 anyway.

yep you are for sure not in your 20's

Isnt she canadian? Why does she wear a US bandana?

Geez,I don't know? I mean, apart from having the wrong views, having shit opinions, associating with minorities and niggers, being a civic nationalist, and disrespecting the Alt-Right, she also attracts beta-orbiters that are predominantly shitskins and white knights that the media can attack and make us look like we're a bunch of white knight civic nationalists. We are a fucking white-ethnostate! No Milo, No Cerno, No Kikes and Niggers! How hard is it to comprehend that. And a woman's place will be in the home, period. Giving birth and making dinner. What she's doing is wrong and she has to go.

no one cares, divide and conquer kike

>no S.E. Cupp

for shame.

Would unironically lick his butthole.

TFW when no Lauren tier husbandu.

Because Canadians are cucks

Provided she's still a virgin, I'd marry and fuck Dreamydiglot. I've seen her posts before and if she really is what she says she is, than she'd make a great wife to me and mother of my children.

Most kids these days dream of being murrican. After all, being murrican means you are free, rich and beautiful.

She could become a US citizen

stop projecting you tranny fetish you freak

>every one of these threads same thing
>>fuck eceleb "x"
>other posters chime in
>>yea when will the betas get it?
No real Sup Forumsack give enough of a fuck about this stuff to care. These are entirely shill based. Sahhhgeeeeeee in all field

She is AT LEAST 30. That is insane. pic related is older than her

How is she disrespecting the alt-right? Why are you digging up old tweets instead of discussing what she is doing now? Is it because you know she is talking about white genocide and that doesn't fit your false narrative?

Yeah, we have to fight against all these evil racists, right?

22 YEAR OLD white woman
talks about Return of the Traditional Woman
talks about Feminism hurts women
talks about White Genocide
HAS NO WHITE KIDS
fucking hypocrite white woman.

NO but it's not about the money.

Lets see...

40 years too late punk.
Dreadlocks of the suburbs.
Failed goth
tumblr 'artist'
Impossibu!
Coal burner.
Jew.
IndieDev
uwotm8

>thinking this highly of Sup Forums manchildren who circlejerk around a meme frog

>makes speeches exposing cultural marxism
>directly met Generation Identity in Europe and chased NGO boats
>constantly on the front lines on the streets doing activism and supporting nationalist rallies and movements
>redpilling hundreds of thousands of people about the important issues
>she works independently now so she's not controlled by (((specific interests)))
>leftists and Mr.Noseberg are so threatened by her that they make endless threads trying to character assassinate her, and throw jars of fox piss at her, all of which only increases her number of followers and viewers because of the attention
>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner", "not a blonde", "a man") or pointless ad hominem (that she's an "attention whore")
>calls out the (((media))), the alt-lite, cuckservatives, feminists, Islam, Marxism, mass immigration, and all the cancer infecting society accurately
>subtly promotes Sup Forums-tier values while being normie-friendly and not hurt her career
>she made a video exposing white replacement that got 200k+ views in less than a week
>once again she's teaming up with Generation Identity to stop NGOS in Europe, and she'll be documenting the whole thing.

It should be clear to anyone at this point that all the people shitting on her are shills, antifa or /r9k/ MGTOW faggots, or retards who were misled by them.

Is this just next-level camwhoring targeting guys who want to pay to see values to mentally masturbate to instead of tits to physically masturbate to? Has everything been reduced to a product to be marketed, bought, sold, and consumed? Will our most earnest desires forever be only temporary satiated with impotent homeopathic placebos such as an e-celeb rant or a 3-minute happening video or the very board we're on? Is nothing sacred anymore? Are we all doomed to ignore our conscience and perform a song and dance for our puppetmasters to obtain money to survive until we die? Is there really any hope for any of us or are we just hallucinating it because we're on a board full of likeminded people which gives us the false impression that we have some sort of critical mass or power in the real world and that good things are right around the corner?

WHO FUCKING CARES
H
O

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

C
A
R
E
S

DAILY REMINDER IM A FUCKING SPERG THAT MAKES E-CELEB THREADS BECAUSE I CANT DEBATE ABOUT ANYTHING MEANINGFUL AND MY BRAIN IS THE SIZE OF A FUCKING JELLY BEAN!!!!

>D&C
>and an e-celeb
wew op kys and fuck off back to r*ddit

22+(most likely 30) YEAR OLD white woman
talks about Return of the Traditional Woman
talks about Feminism hurts women
talks about White Genocide
HAS NO WHITE KIDS
fucking hypocrite white woman.

>22+(most likely 30) YEAR OLD white woman
>talks about Return of the Traditional Woman
>talks about Feminism hurts women
>talks about White Genocide
>HAS NO WHITE KIDS
>fucking hypocrite white woman.

and you think it's not about the money..

HAHAHAHA

I really don't give a fuck what she says, if she as a WHITE WOMAN is NOT having WHITE kids.

Why is a woman doing more than men in our movement? DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A PART OF OUR MOVEMENT!! SHE'S BEEN PLACED THERE BY SHILLS TO DESTROY US ONCE WE GROW TO A LARGE ENOUGH SIZE TO BE EFFECTIVE!!!!! AND, IT MAKES OUR MOVEMENT LOOK LIKE IT'S FULL OF FUCKING ORBITERS AND BETA-LEFTISTS. THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!

LET ME TALK IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IM A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!! HAHAHAHA ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH MAN!!!! SOO IMPORTANT!!!

This shit again.

More attack Lauren character suicide posts. I'm a fan of her now. GJ. You failed. sage. report.

the shills are really scared of her

>ignoring the content over fucking caps
just admit you're a fucking shill, and she is too, and that's why you're defending her so damn much. You want her to destroy the Alt-Right don't you, you fucking shill.

The truth hurts doesn't it?
how can you be a warrior for the white race and have no fucking white kids?

no. but i understand that if you listen to these shills that would be the dichotomy to see.

What shills?

If I concede he isn't Jewish (which he is), you're forced to acknowledge he's a National Bolshevik Zionist. So which do you prefer? Pick your poison.

>inb4 you dont continue the discussion because you know you're defeated and are just happy the last thread 404ed

>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner"
Well, she is a race traitor who has been POOED by some kind of indian/muslim. And she says she would date a nigger if he believed the same as her.

Truth is that once you're over 30 if you're not thinking for yourself you're a fag. But if you're blue pilled, and are under 30, whoever red pills you is worth it.

If some teens want to fap and get redpilled on the side, and she serves that purpose, then great. Same with Crowder and all taht bunch of tryhard young retards. They serve an useful purpose.

He's legally a man you bigot!! Would love to motorboat his sexy moobs.

She's cute and she appears on feminist fail vids
++

Antifa detected. Why the fuck should she have children at 22, dipshit?

(((ALT-RIGHT))) HAHAHAH JUT ADMIT YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL!!! AHAHAHAH !!!! YOU"RE A SHILL HAHAH SHILL, SHILL BOY, SHILL HAHAH,SHILL MC SHILL, EVERYONES A SHILL, AHAHAHAHA

>PLEASE GO SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING FACE! BEFORE SOMEONE DOXXES YOU AND KNIFES YOUR MOMS FACE IN

She is just an attention whore that exploited her views to satisfy her underlying sexual needs.

>LOOK ANOTHER conquer and divide thread!
praisE KEK SHAdIlaYy

>Truth is that once you're over 30 if you're not thinking for yourself you're a fag
think multigenerationally. stop being a selfish cunt. when youre dead none of this matters.

>having the wrong views,

What wrong views? She addresses almost all the issues that matter like mass immigration, NGOs, Islam, feminism, white replacement, cultural marxism, anti-white propaganda, media bias, etc.

>having shit opinions
You have shit opinions.

>associating with minorities and niggers
Most people do, especially if they have a professional career and a social life. The important part is that she's making content talking about the problems with them.

>being a civic nationalist
She's a closet WN.

>disrespecting the Alt-Right
>Alt-Right
Buzzword. And one of her last videos was defending the "alt-right" against the "alt-lite"

youtube.com/watch?v=ewHPmI5oUws

> she also attracts beta-orbiters
Every girl does, it's a good thing since it's bringing more people over. She attracts girls and men, that's a good thing.

>make us look like we're a bunch of white knight civic nationalists.
This doesn't even make any sense. Caring about women's well-being and not being seen as a Nazi by the media is a GOOD THING to get more people involved and redpilled.

Name one right-wing/nationalist figure you support.

None of you shills ever can.

*Golf clap*
I cringe when pol tries to worship these kids with little to no life experience, riding this Altright fame wave.

Wtf I'm a globalist SJW and hate blond women and closed borders now.

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

gimme vagina want vagina

>beta orbiters will get the hint
No they won't user. And they'll keep coming here to flood this board with eceleb thirst

that's an actual 0.5/10

Divide and conquer shit. OP is a kike.

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

>Alt-Right

>Altright fame
>"pol"

Notice how it's only shills and plebbit-tier leftists who are obsessed with sticking this term on anything.

'Deep' user, what is the real world?

If a smoker tells you that smoking is bad, they're a hypocrite but their statement, separate of the person, is true.

She helps redpills normies which can potentially move further right. Now she's helped fund an anti-migrant ship which she'll be on, turning back those migrants.

Shill'd and sages

The times of early marriage and 5+ kids aren't coming back anytime soon, that's a result of modernity, East Asia is having the same problem, the only cultures exempt from this are the shitty ones.

What is a major problem is the third world invasion on the entire West which she is active against. Plus considering that things will come to a head in Europe within the next years her sitting at home with a few kids when the RW starts will be less useful than converting more people.

It would be perfectly fine if everyone felt the way you do, but most of the faggots on here are infatuated with her because "attractive female right-winger"
Their beta obsession creates frustration with other, less beta faggots on this board, and that frustration becomes associated with her.

fuck this Divide& Conquer thread. Lauren Southern is great because she is the perfect vector for communicating the redpill message to the younger generation of boys and girls. The globalist khazer kikes' plan to defame and make us turn against Lauren Southern has already been exposed and documented. I just saw screengrabs of shareblue's Slack messages the other day where they specifically talk about their plan to destroy her. This thread is part of a wider plan by the liberal globalist jew leftists to make us turn against our own. This post is part of the exact same campaign that is constantly sliding legit threds with BBC and "White Boi" posts. Regardless of what you personally think of Southern, you have to admit she is great for our movement. And if you personally don't like her, then who cares?? If you really don't like her why waste your time hating on her when you could be doing something much better with your time.

TL.DR the hate on Lauren Southern is part of a documented and known divide&conquer smear campaign by shareblue/globalist khazer jews/ leftists. Ignore and SAGE.

any e-celeb.

Alex jones (time warner)
We are change
Laci green
lauren southern
rebel media

Any online personality who instead of giving you factual infomation is reading news articles and studies and telling you how to interpret it.

ANY OF THEM, meaning that they are equal to...
CNN
BBC
FOX
ECT,

they are just catering to a different target audiance.
E-celebs are targeting you and me specifically. they know what you would like to hear and they give it to you. otherwise you would simply be listening to the other guy.

>Not watching Lauren rediscover herself and become fascist overtime

I want to cum on her face